• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

What Nootropics stacks are best for school?

nootropics studying

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 funkmasterG

• 60 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:26 AM

So I am already taking my own stack, but I would still like to have as many stacks listed here from any of you all. These can be stacks that you guys are personally taking, or not, it can be a stack that you think is specifically good for school/studying, or just is a good stack in general and can help with multiple purposes including school/studying. I'm looking forward to seeing all the various different stacks.

Thank You

#2 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:26 AM

I don't believe in combining things to get better effects, generally speaking that's to me an indication that the substances are mediocre (or very specific to you as an individual) or that you've got some sort of peculiar obsession that is not terribly useful. 

I think Fasoracetam is the best thing for studying.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:43 PM

CDP-Choline was my favourite for studying hard.

#4 funkmasterG

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:23 AM

I don't believe in combining things to get better effects, generally speaking that's to me an indication that the substances are mediocre (or very specific to you as an individual) or that you've got some sort of peculiar obsession that is not terribly useful. 

I think Fasoracetam is the best thing for studying.

Thanks for your opinion, I'll look into Fasoracetam, I actually haven't come across that one before so I'm guessing its pretty recent in the racetam "family".

#5 funkmasterG

• Topic Starter
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:26 AM

CDP-Choline was my favourite for studying hard.

Hmmm interesting, I use to take CDP - Choline a long time ago, one of the very few I took in powder form along with Piracetam that I was taking at the same time, but I never took CDP-Choline alone. I was only taking it in conjunction with Piracetam because the racetams need some form of choline to work more efficiently. Soon after I started taking Alpha-GPC in place of CDP choline because I heard it was better. Would you take CDP-Choline alone or with other stuff as well? Thank You for your input.

#6 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:27 PM

Would you take CDP-Choline alone or with other stuff as well? Thank You for your input.

It worked alone pretty well, made me think clearly and logically with increased mental energy.

#7 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 12:49 AM

Just a healthy social life and a sense of urgency.  Other than that, mild stuff without much potential to backfire, like magensium, ginseng, green tea. 

#8 Osborn77

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2022 - 01:23 PM

There are several aspects to consider when choosing a dissertation writing services reviews. First of all, you need to be satisfied with the final product. You should be able to track the progress of your work and interact with your writer and customer service team. You should also be able to see the finished work and get in touch with your writer if you have any queries or suggestions. Besides, a dissertation is a very important project and it deserves to be completed by a top expert in your chosen field.

#9 catbrooks

• 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2023 - 11:20 PM

Interesting

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 catbrooks

• 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2023 - 01:58 AM

Writing a solid political essay https://southforward.org/writing-a-politics-essay-paper-consider-this-approach/ takes time and effort. Step one in determining which arguments are legitimate and which are not is to do research on the issue at hand. The next step is to choose a thesis statement and generate supporting evidence. Obtaining the requisite references is the last stage in establishing credibility.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, studying

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users