Gelatin 600 MG
Vitamin C 1G
Magnesium Oxide 500MG (elemental MG)

#2 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:02 PM

My nutritionist is 168 years old. He recommended this regimen to me. He grew up with Dumbledore.
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 elixir of fortitude

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2020 - 03:41 PM

Do you notice any improvements after taking Bovine Colostrum?

and 
Synthetic Astaxanthin better than the natural sources? 

#4 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:13 AM

Bovine Colostrum gave me a boost of energy at 3 grams per day. It was awesome. I stopped taking it because 21 Century Supplements stopped making it for whatever reason. I haven't tried any other brands since.

As for Astaxanthin....here is my review on Amazon. The brand was Vorst and I guess they stopped making it because it's no longer available. I swear by that brand.

Here's my review:

I started supplementing this 4/28/19. On day 4 my eyes were back to 20/20 vision. I had previously started to suffer blurry vision. I would notice the subtitles on TV would be blurry. Immediately after noticing this I began researching eye supplements.
I've tried them all folks. I've tried BioAstin, Astareal, Astapure, Sports Research, and a few others. Vorst was the second to last one that I had tried. Out of every single one of them this is the only one that improved my vision. Now like most of you I've read the whole "natural is good" "synthetic is bad" BS. Over time I realized it's just a marketing ploy because the natural manufacturers can't compete with the synthetic manufacturers. The synthetic stuff is much less expensive to make. ALL of the studies regarding Astaxanthin are FUNDED by the manufacturers of the natural version. So of course they will only say their version is superior to the synthetic one...but it's absolutely NOT! I had made a post about this on the Longecity forums.

One of the other things I've noticed about this product is that if I pull a muscle or suffer any other injury I heal MUCH faster. What would normally take a week or 2 to heal now takes a few days. I'm telling you now....don't waste your money on the wayyyy overpriced natural astaxanthin when this is actually much more potent. I take 20 mg total per day with sunflower lecithin to enhance absorption. 10 mg with lunch with 2 lecithin caps and 10 mg with dinner with 2 lecithin caps. Make sure you take this with food as it's a fat soluble supplement. I have much experience with astaxanthin so if you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them. Just reply to this review.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#5 elixir of fortitude

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:34 AM

I take Astaxanthin myself and it hepled with my eyes tiring

I use a computer all day and notice less strain

Bovine Colostrum looks promising

I'm going to throw that into my stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic