• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andersen

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:36 PM

MDMA/stimulant induced hypogandism
renderTimingPixel.png

i recently came across a study that showed how mdma inhibited the pituitary glands in rats and caused hypogansim

heres the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2753463/

this is interesting because while going through puberty, or just right before i used copious and heavy amount of mdma.. would TRT or clomid be the best approach to healing the pituitary gland? or do you think it could be done by diet, exercise and sleep? i know its a bit wonky but i have not felt right since this my heavy drug usage. do you think that being on testosterone a couple years could restart the pituitary gland or perhaps clomid? Edit: I also abused adderall very heavily around this time

so my question is. im 21 years old. i have focused on diet and exercise for like three years. i have a hard time sticking to anything, sleeping, controlling my appetite and i also struggle with anhedonia. it seems my reward system doesnt work right and i binge on things.

Should i give a hardcore ketogenic diet a try as im so young and it is known to regulate hormones? i mean ideally my pituitary gland just needs to be kicked into action, or should i stop wasting time and try clomid from a doctor. clomid apparently will do this but makes alot of people feel bad. i suppose it is worth a try, but if it doesnt work my only other option is TRT, im not sure if it will fix all my problems but deffinetly the low T.

IS there a chance my body could repair this problem with good diet, sleep and exercise though?

#2 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:30 PM

I'm right there with you on the anhedonia, sleeping, appetite, motivation, and a lot of other similar issues including HPA axis dysregulation since misusing phenibut and f-phenibut for a month. It is a very difficult and frustrating issue to fix but one thing you can be sure of is that rushing into anything will not help. I don't think TRT is a good idea since you're so young (I'm 22 btdubs), clomid is an awful idea as it's highly estrogenic in the brain and will make everything far worse over time. Keto, contrary to popular belief, is also an awful idea, both in general, but especially for people like us that have HPA axis and have been thru chronic stress. You can learn more about why that is on the raypeatforum, it's an incredible source of counter-cultural but great information on how to be as healthy as possible. Don't blindly accept everything people on there say as they do go too far sometimes but there are a ton of good ideas on there.

If you really want results asap you can look into mifepristone, I've heard a few good reports on it completely rebooting the HPA axis now and I think it looks super promising. Another cutting edge and very interesting therapy is animal hypothalamic gland extracts like this one - https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B0006IIE7C

I think you should repost this thread on raypeatforum and link to the thread once you do, I'll join the convo over there as well and am very interested to see what they suggest. They have a lot of good ideas when it comes to stuff like this which you won't find anywhere else. Probably stuff like haidut's products including pregnenolone + DHEA (aka pansterone), gonadin, perhaps 5a-dhp could help a lot. Those are all ways to boost T and other healthy stuff in the body as much as possible without becoming dependent on TRT and getting the side effects associated with that treatment.

I'm right there with you in this journey to healing bro. Don't give up hope, I firmly believe there's a cure for every issue out there if you look hard and smart enough! Repost this thread like I said on raypeatforum and you'll get far more detailed insight there!

Edited by jacobjerondin, 23 July 2019 - 05:37 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Andersen

• Topic Starter
  • 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

https://raypeatforum...ll-abuse.29973/

hopefully this helps someone

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users