• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andersen

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:37 PM

MDMA/stimulant induced hypogandism
renderTimingPixel.png

i recently came across a study that showed how mdma inhibited the pituitary glands in rats and caused hypogansim

heres the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2753463/

this is interesting because while going through puberty, or just right before i used copious and heavy amount of mdma.. would TRT or clomid be the best approach to healing the pituitary gland? or do you think it could be done by diet, exercise and sleep? i know its a bit wonky but i have not felt right since this my heavy drug usage. do you think that being on testosterone a couple years could restart the pituitary gland or perhaps clomid? Edit: I also abused adderall very heavily around this time

so my question is. im 21 years old. i have focused on diet and exercise for like three years. i have a hard time sticking to anything, sleeping, controlling my appetite and i also struggle with anhedonia. it seems my reward system doesnt work right and i binge on things.

Should i give a hardcore ketogenic diet a try as im so young and it is known to regulate hormones? i mean ideally my pituitary gland just needs to be kicked into action, or should i stop wasting time and try clomid from a doctor. clomid apparently will do this but makes alot of people feel bad. i suppose it is worth a try, but if it doesnt work my only other option is TRT, im not sure if it will fix all my problems but deffinetly the low T.

IS there a chance my body could repair this problem with good diet, sleep and exercise though?

#2 unbreakable

• 313 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:28 PM

Did you have blood work / hormone testing?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Andersen

• Topic Starter
  • 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:47 PM

Did you have blood work / hormone testing?

yeah what would you like to see?

Edited by Andersen, 22 July 2019 - 10:52 PM.

#4 unbreakable

• 313 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:08 PM

Total and free testosterone, estrogen, SHBG, FSH/LH & 25-hydroxy-vitamin D if that's available.

Any abnormal or borderline value in routine blood testing

#5 Andersen

• Topic Starter
  • 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:49 PM

Total and free testosterone, estrogen, SHBG, FSH/LH & 25-hydroxy-vitamin D if that's available.

This is what I have from 2018

https://imgur.com/gallery/EeIRzzy

#6 Andersen

• Topic Starter
  • 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:01 AM

Total and free testosterone, estrogen, SHBG, FSH/LH & 25-hydroxy-vitamin D if that's available.

do you have an email i can email you everything?

i dont want to post them online because they have some personal info on the papers

Edited by Andersen, 23 July 2019 - 12:10 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Andersen

• Topic Starter
  • 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:55 AM

Total and free testosterone, estrogen, SHBG, FSH/LH & 25-hydroxy-vitamin D if that's available.

Here’s a whole bunch of testing if you care to look through it. Sorry it’s hard to see and kinda random

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/spZDa3v

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users