Photo

BPC-157 group buy

group buy bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 11:45 AM

I am having a recent issue from an accident that gave me issues with the ligaments on my right knee, I have been looking on line for available treatment options for supplementation and it seems the best option for a number of orthopedic issues is a peptide called BPC-157. Animal and human research shows that BPC-157 has the ability to repair a number of human tissue like tendon, muscle, intestines, teeth and bones, and I have read many posts on line with surprisingly good results.

I have been arranging group buys for chemicals and been distributing NSI-189 and other nootropics to Longecity members for about five years now, I have asked a price for a bulk purchase of 5 grams from a reputable source and I got a price of 250mg/$70 that could get over $600 if someone would buy 5mg vials in retail. BPC-157 is orally bioavailable and can also be used sublingually.

Anyone that has any chronic issue with any of the above might want to consider it for.

-Ligaments, muscle and bone injuries

- Ulcers, leaky gut, Crohn’s disease

-Skin burns

-Increase in neuronal plasticity

-Analgesic qualities.

#2 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:24 PM

Hope the group buy goes well.

With other peptides, I've been experimenting w/ BPC 157 recently (subcutaneously). 

Hat's off to Ben Greenfield for bringing quit a bit of attention to peptides recently. 

I'm starting to see this class as an overlooked goldmine for longevity therapeutics. 

Not just for bodybuilders anymore... 

Edited by Bruce Klein, 27 August 2019 - 07:25 PM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 StevesPetMacaque

• 60 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:34 AM

The total for 5g is thus $1400? I am happy to front as much as necessary, up to the full $1400, as a thank you for all your past contributions. Would probably be interested in ~1000 mg for my own experiments.

This is assuming I can resolve the issue I've PMed you about  :|?

#4 Recoveryx10

• 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:26 AM

I'm very interested. How many people do you currently have in the group buy?

#5 MentholFlavoring

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:27 PM

I'm interested in at least 100 mg, perhaps more depending on the price. Maybe you have already read about BPC-157 L-arginine? It is a stable version made by Diagen that survives stomach acids and has oral bioavailability. Maybe if that one could be synthesized then it would be much easier to handle in storage/dosing protocols etc.

#6 genshin

• 15 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:15 AM

Price looks good, but may I know the package? Still 5mg vials? That would be the best for my application

#7 roscotx

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2019 - 12:14 AM

I am very interested in the group buy as well.  Let me know.

#8 Strangelove

• Topic Starter
  • 792 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:17 AM

The manufacturer will need two weeks before the can provide more BPC-157. I will let everyone know when the new batch is ready.

Edited by Strangelove, 20 September 2019 - 11:18 AM.

#9 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

Who is the manufacturer? Are they in China? How are you going to divide the product? Store it in your home until shipment? How will it be shipped? Meatsauce really screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money with his group buy and shipping garbage in sandwhich baggies.

Peptides are notoriously fragile. They are going to ship you product, presumably properly sealed. How you dividing it? Maintaining sterility? Keeping the peptide stable?

I can find BPC157 for $25 for 5mg, Used at 1mg per day it is very affordable.

• Good Point x 2

#10 Strangelove

• Topic Starter
  • 792 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 03:21 PM

Yes, the manufacturer is in China, and I will arrange shipment as soon I have it.

I have arranged a number of group buys over the last five years, sterility and packaging is not going to be a problem.

#11 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:42 PM

What packaging would be used? Glass vials w/ rubber tops or plastic screw-tops?

What would be the size of the vials? 250mg each?

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#12 Lady4T

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:03 AM

Is this group buy still available?

I'd like to learn more...

#13 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:37 PM

I'm also interested in being a part of this group buy.

Thanks

#14 Recoveryx10

• 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:15 PM

Over 2 months ago I received a message from the lady who sent me the link to this group. Apparently the thread starter was her brother and died weeks after sustaining an injury after a car accident he was in, I'm not sure if this was the same car accident he mentioned in his post. The lady who sent me this message told me to inform you guys but I said it's best if she does because I don't really know the situation, she agreed to, but apparently she still has not posted.

So I'm here to let you guys know that it's unlikely that you'll be receiving any bpc157 from this group. I sent strangelove two private messages a month ago and he hasn't responded.

I did not know strangelove or his sister but apparently some of you knew him so maybe you can confirm whether this is true or not.

Over the past month I've managed to find a source that sells genuine bpc157 for a cheap price. I'm in the UK and I can currently get bpc157 for £8 per 5mg vial possibly even less (I'll find out if that's possible) this is half the price for what's currently on offer from any UK site. If anyone's interested please send me a pm, and if enough people are interested I'll start my own thread.

Edited by Recoveryx10, 07 December 2019 - 08:28 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#15 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:39 PM

Over 2 months ago I received a message from the lady who sent me the link to this group. Apparently the thread starter was her brother and died weeks after sustaining an injury after a car accident he was in, I'm not sure if this was the same car accident he mentioned in his post. The lady who sent me this message told me to inform you guys but I said it's best if she does because I don't really know the situation, she agreed to, but apparently she still has not posted.

So I'm here to let you guys know that it's unlikely that you'll be receiving any bpc157 from this group. I sent strangelove two private messages a month ago and he hasn't responded.

I did not know strangelove or his sister but apparently some of you knew him so maybe you can confirm whether this is true or not.

Unfortunately, it is true.

Edited by aribadabar, 08 December 2019 - 08:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: group buy, bpc-157

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users