Opium vs. Tianeptine vs. Hydrocodone

opium tianeptine hydrocodone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:49 AM

I am confused as the mode of action.

I tried tianeptine, I never got any tolerance and it does work to brighten my mood at a very low dose (~10mg / day or even under). I don't use it every day, and if I don't there are no issues.

I tried once Hydrocodone for actual pain, and it had 0 effect on the pain, and no euphoria or nothing.

Recently I tried poppy tea, with no effect whatsoever from 100gr. The brand is well known among users.

I am confused as to which receptor is responding and which is not, cause these should share the mode of action.

Edited by nickthird, 09 September 2019 - 12:50 AM.

#2 ibtisam_midlet

• 105 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:07 PM

there are 3 sub types of opioid mu receptors, the 2nd one is responsible for euphoria

must likely tianeptine had somewhat selectivity on it, it known to be full agonist on mu, so yeah it's strong then other,

you should know that are many craving problems associate with it after taking high doses without pre-tolerance ,

upper the dose just if she stopped working, if you test the effect of high doses once, no one will able to make you back.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: opium, tianeptine, hydrocodone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users