Photo

Mifepristone

mifepristone

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 totflare

• 21 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 01:01 PM

Does anyone who has ordered Mifepristone have some left they could send me (in the EU)? I've looked at Alibaba but it's very expensive to get it from there. I also have some leftover packets of prescription tianeptine I could offer in exchange.

#2 NaiveRat

• 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:14 PM

Did you ever find a source? I'm currently looking for one as well, though I'm in the US. Thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 atmanj

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:05 PM

Hi there, I can supply at 75 usd for 10

Hi everyone,

I can supply Mifepristone any quantity, please let me know if you need, 95% purity, can compound at any dosage, please do not forget to test your potassium levels and take extra potassium supplements during your treatment. Would not recommend more than t days, and only for Cushings take 1200 mg.

#4 NaiveRat

• 15 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:09 PM

Hi there, I can supply at 75 usd for 10

Hi everyone,

I can supply Mifepristone any quantity, please let me know if you need, 95% purity, can compound at any dosage, please do not forget to test your potassium levels and take extra potassium supplements during your treatment. Would not recommend more than t days, and only for Cushings take 1200 mg.

Atmanj, have you used Mifepristone yourself? If so, what was your experience like and what dosage did you use/ for what time period?

Thanks.

#5 atmanj

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:51 AM

7 days at 600 mg, felt a lot better and my tinnitus is gone

#6 NaiveRat

• 15 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:29 PM

7 days at 600 mg, felt a lot better and my tinnitus is gone

Nice. What were your other symptoms?

#7 FitnessMike

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2020 - 03:52 PM

im taking it now on 6th day with big hopes to fix my insomnia caused by chronic stress, i got from alibaba and seem legit source but paid 125$ for 10g.

#8 NaiveRat

• 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:38 PM

im taking it now on 6th day with big hopes to fix my insomnia caused by chronic stress, i got from alibaba and seem legit source but paid 125$ for 10g.

Please update it. What is the dosage you are taking and for how long? Any sides. Did you get cortisol blood tests prior to taking this?
  • Agree x 1

#9 FitnessMike

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:54 AM

I was on 1 gram a day for 7 days, side effects were headaches and fatigue/tiredness thru the day when taken in the morning, also when stopped i got weird rush on the face but its mostly gone now. i remember i did test my daytime cortisol months ago and it was normal in range which was predictable, frequent awakenings and urinating at night its clearly sign of high cortisol no doubts. 

Unfortunately i do not see any improvements yet after stopping mifepristone, its been like 3 days after i stopped, i heard from one member here that it can take as long as 1-2 weeks for the improvements to appear so yes.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 Guest_Funiture2_*

• Lurker

Posted 13 May 2023 - 08:50 AM

If anyone knows where I can get access to Mifepristone in 2023, please let me know! I'm very interested in trying this out, thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mifepristone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users