• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

MSCs's Role in Ligament Repairment?Need Help!

mscs hscs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WinnieBeeRich

• Registrant
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:10 PM

Hi, all!

Great to get in touch with stem cell enthusiasts and would love to learn more about the subject from amazing LGcitizens. :)  

One question:

From what I read, injecting stem cells has sort of been norm in repairing ligament inguries. Regular treatment is to inject MSCs and HSCs into joints and wait till they differentiate. Do I get it right?

But to my astonishment, the other day a biology blogger told me the role of MSCs in ligament repairment is NOT to differentiate. Also, according to what he said, "In ligament repairment, MSCs are injected along with HA(hyaluronic acid),instead of HSCs...The real role of MSCs injected into joints is to inhibit inflammation and activate dormant stem cells already existed in joints to differentiate...". Shocking thing to know!!!!

Since I'm not a biology major and all my limited understandings of stem cells come from internet. It's beyond my ability to tell if the blogger is right or wrong. Any pro out there can help me with this?

The answer is meaningful to me 'cause I broke my shoulder joint and am supposed to have an arthroscopy. But my allergic asthma could pose a huge threat to my life under general anesthesia so I'm trying my best to avoid having any type of surgery. IF MSCs's role in ligament repairment, as the blogger said, is  to inhibit inflammation and activate dormant stem cells already existed in joints. I think I have other options to achieve the same goal.

Just want to know if the blogger is right or wrong in the workings of MSCs. No HSCs needed in ligament repairment? Hard to believe. Very different from what I read previously. BUT if he was right, it's goog news to me.

Many thanks in advance. 

Winnie

Edited by WinnieBeeRich, 23 September 2019 - 01:15 PM.

#2 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 05:09 AM

You probably need the BPC-157 peptide:

https://russianpepti...t/bpc-157-5-mg/

It is a powerful peptide for the healing of ligaments and tendons.

It is synergistic with the peptide TB-500:

https://russianpepti...bpc-157-tb-500/

Edited by Kentavr, 24 September 2019 - 05:20 AM.

• Informative x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 WinnieBeeRich

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2019 - 05:48 AM

Many thanks, Kentavr. Informative. I'll look into that.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 05:58 AM

Many thanks, Kentavr. Informative. I'll look into that.

I want to draw your attention: you need to carefully select the manufacturer and supplier of peptides, since there are low-quality products and fakes on the market.

With low-quality peptides you will not get the result.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 WinnieBeeRich

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:47 AM

Thanks, Kentavr. I‘ll definitely take that into consideration. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users