natural herb

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2019 - 02:07 AM

Hey,

Does anyone know of a natural norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor?  I been using flowering quince and its the best! I want to stack it with a natural norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor though.

​Thank you!

#2 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:12 AM

Ginkgo is one of them.  You can check out the anecdotal reviews here: https://www.amazon.c...uct_top?ie=UTF8

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 MichaelFocus22

• 331 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2019 - 05:20 AM

1. Perhaps, check into saffron I believe a study came out in 2018 showing it's equal effectiveness as ritalin, not sure if it's a reupitake inhibitor but it could have similar properties.

#4 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:51 PM

1. Perhaps, check into saffron I believe a study came out in 2018 showing it's equal effectiveness as ritalin, not sure if it's a reupitake inhibitor but it could have similar properties.

I believe its serotonin related by a quick google search. I believe the amen clinics recommend this for some people with A.D.D. I sort of forgot about it since its rarely mentioned.  It won't hurt for me to try.  Thanks for the suggestion

#5 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:24 PM

Fish oil/EPA/DHA lowers norepinephrine which is why I advise people to take it at night with dinner.

#6 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2019 - 02:11 AM

Fish oil/EPA/DHA lowers norepinephrine which is why I advise people to take it at night with dinner.

Did not know that. I am going to stop taking fish oil in the AM and see if I notice a difference. I also read vitamin c helps with dopamine beta hydroxylase.

#7 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:16 PM

Yohimbine/Yohimbe is another powerful NRI. Lots of side effects and the potential for anxiety attacks is high.

#8 Werper

• 189 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 04:36 PM

With yohimbe as with everything else, dose is key.  I would start absurdly low and work your way up till you start to feel something. 

#9 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:05 PM

I don't want anxiety.  I am going to stray away from yohimbe.  It can't hurt to try I guess but sounds sketchy 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2019 - 01:08 AM

With yohimbe as with everything else, dose is key. I would start absurdly low and work your way up till you start to feel something.

Unfortunately many cannot tolerate yohimbe. For me, in a small enough dose to just work = cold clammy sweats and feeling like flu.

Wiki has a good list of chemicals.

Btw what precisely is natural? Most of your "natural" supplements are produced in factories in China. Unless you're talking about something you grow in a garden yourself or steeped in a tea, nothing is "natural". An exogenous chemical introduced in the body that the body doesn't produce is unnatural. Heck they have found ghb in children's candy from china. I will stick to whatever works and made in a non 3rd world country any day.

Edited by Rocket, 21 November 2019 - 01:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users