anxiety tachycardia post ist brain inflammation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wim2

• Registrant
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 06:39 AM

Hello,

I am analyzing the origin of a tachycardia possibly: innapropriated sinus tachycardia, or postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, because I still do not have a clear diagnosis.

Two years ago I had the same but stronger, now round high but not up so strong, now I am at the limit with 90-100 bpm, at rest and 110 standing, approximately.

Previously I solved it with various herbal conjugates that I have taken again, among which are:

Crataegus monogyna
Tilia tomentosa moench
Valerian
Olive
Garlic
Willow
Passionflower
Lavender
Orange blossom

I am waiting to receive Hawthorn and Motherwort.

But my question would be that I have anxiety about some type of inflammation, and I don't know if medications that I previously took (many of the type benzodiazepines and similar) or for another reason, are promoting the return of this tachycardia.

For anxiety I take mainly: turmeric, grape seed extract, serine, and occasionally taurine. It improves a lot but I am trying to eliminate it.

Thank you,

wim2

#2 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 06:46 PM

May I suggest a non drug, non herbal solution? I had tachycardia for years, resting was 103 to 112. I also had borderline hypertension, 120-130/79-89. I am using now a system that puts tiny electrical current into the ears and it lowers both. My pulse now is usually 73 to 85 and bp is now usually around 100/65

There is a thread in bioscience news forum about it (ear tickling) or search for electrical vagus nerve stimulation. Many doctors have tried it and written about it, its totally safe. The tiny currents in the ear stimulate the vagus which has a calming influence on the body. It also reduces anxiety, helps with digestion and other things.

I found it works right away, I've used it for a few months now with great results. Now I use if for 30 minutes every 2 or 3 days and still get the good numbers when I check.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 wim2

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 06:01 AM

Thank you very much for your answer, I had not read it. I bought one (hack), to see how it goes. Sorry my english.

#4 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:26 PM

Thank you very much for your answer, I had not read it. I bought one (hack), to see how it goes. Sorry my english.

Can you post a link to the thread?

#5 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:55 PM

Here you go https://www.longecit...lp-slow-ageing/

I'm not sure yet if it slows aging but it does a great job on blood pressure and tachycardia, that I know for a fact. My bp was as high as 130/89 at rest but now it clocks in at usually around 100/63, occasionally a bit lower. If I have not used the device for several days my numbers go up. Today after not using if for about 3 or 4 days my bp was 111/71 which is still not bad. When I was using it every day it went down to about 95/60 and once or twice lower than that. I never felt any symptoms of low bp but every other day seems to be enough to keep it way down

My pulse was high too, typically 103 to 112 at rest and sitting down. Now its way lower, today it was 87, when I use the ear thing more often it might be as low as 75. 

It works by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system. But all that is in the thread, no sense rehashing it here.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#6 wim2

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:31 AM

Well, I already have the Tens available, and in my first impressions I can't confirm anything yet, but I have observed two things:

1) it may be worth it for tinnitus, which I also suffer in both ears (and I think it also comes from the medications I took), and I have the feeling that it may have been useful for somehow pulsatile tinnitus in one of my ears, but I cannot assure you, because it appears to me randomly. I'll have to wait.

2) The Tens device acts on the vagus nerve, and another thing that it may be worth is that I have a slight difficulty swallowing, which varies in time and form.

Note: The Tens device that I have purchased does not have many programs, so I understand that it lacks more possible frequencies that could help me. It is still soon.

On the other hand, benzodiazepines make my tinnitus worse, which is why I thought they might, or may have something to do with my problem, that or some other medication I have taken.

I have also taken for some time supplements of l-rhammnosus which acts specifically on the vagus nerve, and although the effect on me is mild but very good, it could go well in conjunction with the use of the Tens device. L-Rhamnosus has anti-inflammatory and anxiolytic properties if I remember correctly.

In any case it is too early for you to ensure anything.

My blood pressure is not bad, but I think I will monitor it the days I use the new Tens device. I have also had tachycardia for a long time, but I had no chance to acquire a very deep knowledge. This time it comes looser, but I think it's the same.

Thank you,

win2

Sorry my english.

Edited by wim2, 10 November 2019 - 03:32 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anxiety, tachycardia, post, ist, brain, inflammation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users