Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:46 PM

can we have a dating site here so we can find people with similar interest

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2 Juangalt

• 67 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:57 PM

We could try, but I fear it wouldn't be long lived.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#3 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:36 PM

If I was single I would be interested in something like this, however this site alone doesn't have enough traffic or population imo.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 JohnD60

• 540 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:55 PM

The site is more than eighty percent male, people are from all over the world, and there not that much traffic. And did I mention the site is more than eighty percent male.

• Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#5 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:23 PM

Admins/mods wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot e-pole and for good reason.  Too much liability and headache.

Edited by Puppalupacus, 04 December 2019 - 01:23 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#6 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:17 PM

I don't think that I would be able to find young Spanish girls here.
  • unsure x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#7 Guest_Funiture2_*

• Lurker

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:00 PM

The site is more than eighty percent male, people are from all over the world, and there not that much traffic. And did I mention the site is more than eighty percent male.

Not a problem for some people!

#8 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2020 - 01:34 AM

You guys are looking at it completely the wrong way.

If anything, you are more likely to get a girl with similar interests to you just because of the huge fitness trend in the last decade.

My cousins, all beautiful looking girls, are hooked on instagram, and are all obsessed with gym and healthy living. These were the last 3 I ever thought would go that way, but they gym more than I ever did. You're honestly living in a low self esteem vain generation who all want to be like their instagram idols.

And let me tell you, the fitness trend and the longevity/nootropic trend are closely related. If you find a girl into the fitness trend who's taking protein shakes and drinking fruit or vege smoothies, then they are not at all far removed from taking a few vitamin pills or dabbling in nootropics to improve their health.

Haven't you heard! The beer industry is worried because the younger generation doesn't want to drink. The fitness/health industry has a huge following now, compared to no one giving a shit back in the 50's. You are living in the best period ever in world history to find women who are interested longevity and good health through natural means (supplements, herbs, amino acids, vitamins, minerals etc...). 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#9 Juangalt

• 67 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:42 PM

You guys are looking at it completely the wrong way.

If anything, you are more likely to get a girl with similar interests to you just because of the huge fitness trend in the last decade.

My cousins, all beautiful looking girls, are hooked on instagram, and are all obsessed with gym and healthy living. These were the last 3 I ever thought would go that way, but they gym more than I ever did. You're honestly living in a low self esteem vain generation who all want to be like their instagram idols.

And let me tell you, the fitness trend and the longevity/nootropic trend are closely related. If you find a girl into the fitness trend who's taking protein shakes and drinking fruit or vege smoothies, then they are not at all far removed from taking a few vitamin pills or dabbling in nootropics to improve their health.

Haven't you heard! The beer industry is worried because the younger generation doesn't want to drink. The fitness/health industry has a huge following now, compared to no one giving a shit back in the 50's. You are living in the best period ever in world history to find women who are interested longevity and good health through natural means (supplements, herbs, amino acids, vitamins, minerals etc...). 

Dating site aside, what's the deal with your cousins?

#10 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:46 AM

It would be a total sausage fest...

Your best bet is to meet a nice feminine girl (shouldn't be too hard there in Romania) and introduce her to Biohacking, explain to her how it's a "beauty hack."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dating

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users