#1 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2019 - 09:29 PM

DRI:

Flowering Quince

Chinese Skullcap (not as strong as FQ)

NRI:

Ba Yue Zha (a strong NRI but also a weak DRI and SRI)

Stack them together and you should have a good treatment for ADD.  

Reference: https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/22005599

I finally found my NRI I was looking for!!

#2 MichaelFocus22

• 331 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:55 AM

1. What type of ADHD do you have? This is quite a claim, your implying you have a nootropic combination that is as good as a schedule Type-2 drug? Almost all noorotropics are nothing in comparison to adderall or ritalin which is why they are illegal. Have you taken the stacks? What results did you get? Are you hyperactive-ADHD which is easier to treat or ADHD-PI(Primarily Inattentive)? If it works, like you claim I'll use it in a heartbeat.  Also an interesting study to investigate. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:21 AM

1. What type of ADHD do you have? This is quite a claim, your implying you have a nootropic combination that is as good as a schedule Type-2 drug? Almost all noorotropics are nothing in comparison to adderall or ritalin which is why they are illegal. Have you taken the stacks? What results did you get? Are you hyperactive-ADHD which is easier to treat or ADHD-PI(Primarily Inattentive)? If it works, like you claim I'll use it in a heartbeat.  Also an interesting study to investigate. 

I have ADD. I have yet to try a combination of the stack above.  If you want something just as strong but perhaps safer....I bet you can stack it with modafinil and be satisfied 

#4 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:25 AM

Chinese Skullcap is awesome!  It alleviates any depression, stress and anxiety.  It is a GABA-a antagonist.  Flowering quince is awesome but you have to apply your self; you can concentrate but your levels of motivation remain unchanged. The DRI mechanism of Chinese skullcap isn't noticeable but I am sure it will work synergistic with FQ. ,Although neither C. SkullCap or FQ effects motivation;  Chinese skullcap works in a tandem effect with motivation to a degree. Since it lifts any depression, stress and/or anxiety helps with motivation.  I also stacked it agmatine, l tyrosine (helps a bit with motivation), l theanine and caffeine.  A definitely good stack. 

When Ba Yue Zha arrives I will report back; I believe it should help with the motivation factor.  

Glad I found this stack; especially glad I found Chinese skullcap ( I hope I do not build a tolerance). If anyone knows a possible good source for bulk on FQ please share;  the rest of the items on this stack are fairly cheap but FQ can get expensive for long term use. 

Edited by Rorororo, 20 November 2019 - 01:29 AM.

#5 Advaita

• 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for sharing, what's your source of Flowering Quince?

#6 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2019 - 05:26 PM

Thanks for sharing, what's your source of Flowering Quince?

Amazon LOL 

Ba Yue Zha arrived: 2 grams in & I definitely notice its effects.

This article might hold good info:

https://medium.com/@...dy-64ada4f60016

I am also going to try and get my hands on: oroxylin A. I will mix it with my skullcap tincture for a stronger DRI.

#7 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2019 - 05:39 PM

Some time in with Ba Yue Zha:

I am fairly confident someone can create a stack with Ba Yue Zha, FQ + C. Skullcap + (1 or 2 more herbs) & modafinil to create a sustainable non addicting, tolerance free ADD/ADHD stack.

Edited by Rorororo, 23 November 2019 - 05:40 PM.

#8 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:47 PM

Started using Efons Chinese brand FQ extract from Amazon. It comes as 100g of 5:1 extract and so far, seems legit and fairly potent. I used it several days this week as a tea and had a definite increase in alertness and mild increase in motivation, though I still didn't get much done other than delve into internet research etc.

#9 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:54 PM

can you trust chinese formulas from china? I feel like a lot of fake products would come from there and India. There is actually some truth to this so I'm not just making this up, you can google it.

Edited by farshad, 08 December 2019 - 03:54 PM.

#10 Clavius

• 59 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:56 AM

I was diagnosed with ADD almost half a year ago. Before I got my official diagnose me and my psychiatrist already knew I had it, but according to the rules over here I wasn't allowed actual ADD (stimulant) medication yet. So I experimented for months with all kinds of nootropics and supplements. Because I wanted to bridge the time until I would be allowed stims, and I wanted to see if I could find something natural that worked so I wouldn't need the stims. I included Flowering Quince and Chinese Skullcap. But these two didn't do anything noticeable. Not compared to actual stimulants anyway. I never found anything that I actually felt working. I could have saved so much money! Concerta makes me feel like my actual self.

Nevertheless, I never tried Ba Yue Zha though. I still want to try it out of curiosity.

• Cheerful x 1

#11 graatch

• 390 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:47 AM

I looked into flowering quince at one point and a paper had flowering quince inhibiting DAT with an EC50 of around 25.2 µg/ml, while agonizing beta-2-adrenergic receptors with an EC50 of around 4.8 µg/ml. This means it's much more potent as a b2 agonist, adrenergic. Think albuterol. https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3917013/

to a certain extent, I think that strong dat inhibitors in the wild (to the point they would be reminiscent of methylphenidate) will have a degree of influence upon the local cultures where they grew wild, as coca and khat did, and to a certain extent catuaba (as difficult as it seems to be to get that to work outside of Brazil for various reasons). Not that everything is necessarily known! I mean dat inhibition is common, it's just usually not extremely strong and comes along with other activities in a whole herb. theoretically the actives could be extracted.

A Tehran university team found very interesting results with saffron as compared to methylphenidate for ADHD treatment, and the aqueous extract increases dopamine although i haven't seen anything pinning down the actives. https://www.psychcon...-adhd-treatment

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/30741567

https://www.research...rations_in_Rats

saffron of course is notably pricey for most people not close to the source

• like x 1

#12 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2019 - 05:36 PM

I looked into flowering quince at one point and a paper had flowering quince inhibiting DAT with an EC50 of around 25.2 µg/ml, while agonizing beta-2-adrenergic receptors with an EC50 of around 4.8 µg/ml. This means it's much more potent as a b2 agonist, adrenergic. Think albuterol. https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3917013/

to a certain extent, I think that strong dat inhibitors in the wild (to the point they would be reminiscent of methylphenidate) will have a degree of influence upon the local cultures where they grew wild, as coca and khat did, and to a certain extent catuaba (as difficult as it seems to be to get that to work outside of Brazil for various reasons). Not that everything is necessarily known! I mean dat inhibition is common, it's just usually not extremely strong and comes along with other activities in a whole herb. theoretically the actives could be extracted.

A Tehran university team found very interesting results with saffron as compared to methylphenidate for ADHD treatment, and the aqueous extract increases dopamine although i haven't seen anything pinning down the actives. https://www.psychcon...-adhd-treatment

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/30741567

https://www.research...rations_in_Rats

saffron of course is notably pricey for most people not close to the source

Subjectively I'd say I felt the b2 agonism as it kicked in within minutes of drinking the tea.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 CWF1986

• 224 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 10:30 PM

Some time in with Ba Yue Zha:

I am fairly confident someone can create a stack with Ba Yue Zha, FQ + C. Skullcap + (1 or 2 more herbs) & modafinil to create a sustainable non addicting, tolerance free ADD/ADHD stack.

I know it's been some time since this thread was made so please excuse the thread rezzing :)  

I was just wondering if your still using the Ba Yue Zha, where you were getting it from, and if you've ever taken a pharmaceutical NRI and if so how'd it compare?  Thanks for anything you can tell me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ndri

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users