NSI-189 300mg daily.

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Mercazole

• 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:09 PM

I will introduce myself lightly.
I am a 30 year old man with no degree and no work experience.
My memory is the level that it took several days to learn the word NSI-189 correctly.

From my life situation like this
Even if there are side effects or negative effects over the long term after taking NSI-189, there will be no change in my life.
I can take some risks and experiment with my body.

I would like to record the experience here by taking 200mg to 300mg of NSI-189 phosphate a day.
(Amount calculated from the amount in the rat experiment)

The only other medicine to be taken is Rozerem prescribed for chronic illness.
However, vitamin B supplements may be added in the future to prevent neuralgia reported with NSI-189.
Other than that, we will not take extra supplements.

NSI-189 arrived today.
It tastes very similar to PRL-8-53, which I have taken before.

I will start with a small dose at first, and plan to take 200mg two weeks later.

The only impression after the first dose is that the taste is intense.

I'm not an English learner and this post is written using Google Translate, so it may be an unnatural sentence.

• Cheerful x 1

#2 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:36 PM

i hope you're aware that a standard-dose (used in the trials) is about 40 mg. also, there's more and more evidence pointing to inflammation causing memory issues. google brain fog + inflammation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

i hope you're aware that a standard-dose (used in the trials) is about 40 mg. also, there's more and more evidence pointing to inflammation causing memory issues. google brain fog + inflammation.

Thank you for the advice. I have read through the NSI-189 paper and know that the maximum dose in human trials is 120 mg daily.

The amount of NSI-189 that was administered to rats during the experiment was 30 mg / kg, so when converted to humans, this amount is about 300 mg.

How_to_convert_human_dose_to_animal_dose
https://www.research..._to_animal_dose

#4 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:44 PM

I feel like my old memories are being recalled.
It's only been 2 days since I started taking NSI -189, so I think it's probably a placebo.

The electronic balance will arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so I will be able to measure the exact dose.

#5 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:50 PM

I took 100mg today.
I don't feel any big change in physical condition or psychological state so far.

I will refrain from taking NSI-189 for a week, as I will have a medical checkup next week. After that, I will resume taking it.

#6 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:02 AM

I planned to stop NSI-189 for a week, but I will resume taking it today. Just when I had a conversation with another person, I realized that it was slow to speak. My decline in conversation skills is serious. It is necessary to restore brain power by taking NSI-189.

#7 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:48 AM

I have been suffering from unexplained poor health for many years, but when I took 120 mg of NSI-189, my physical condition improved at once.

I decided to stop taking it until next week. This is because next week's examination is related to this unexplained physical condition, and the cause may be overlooked by improving the physical condition due to the effect of NSI-189.

Stop taking NSI-189 for a week.

#8 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:09 PM

I have resumed taking NSI-189. This time I took a product from another source and it tastes the same as before.

I took 110mg at a time a few hours ago, but for now I don't feel the effect.

#9 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 12:17 AM

It is unknown whether NSI-189 is the cause, but I feel nauseous. The NSI-189 taken this time is different from the previous source, so it may have been of low quality. From the next time, I will take NSI-189 purchased from the previous source.

#10 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:32 PM

I took 110 mg of NSI-189 again.

The total dose of NSI-189 today is 220 mg.

The only change I feel so far is an increase in sleepiness.

#11 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:41 PM

I took 110 mg x 2 NSI-189 yesterday, but the only effects I feel so far are sleepiness and a real nightmare.

I feel that the words have come out fluently, but since it may be just a presumption, I will refrain from making a decision about it.

Even considering the use of machine translation, I think it is clear from the composition of my posts that my original linguistic skills are low.
Frequent progress reports help to observe this change in sentence composition objectively.

#12 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:12 PM

I took 110 mg x 2 NSI-189 yesterday, but the only effects I feel so far are sleepiness and a real nightmare.

I feel that the words have come out fluently, but since it may be just a presumption, I will refrain from making a decision about it.

Even considering the use of machine translation, I think it is clear from the composition of my posts that my original linguistic skills are low.
Frequent progress reports help to observe this change in sentence composition objectively.

I had a lot of sleepiness early in my treatment with NSI. I recommend you keep going with it as the sleepiness faded away for me and then the real benefits were more discernible.

#13 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 03:51 PM

I had a lot of sleepiness early in my treatment with NSI. I recommend you keep going with it as the sleepiness faded away for me and then the real benefits were more discernible.

Thank you for the advice. I would like to continue taking NSI-189.

Edited by mikunimaru, 09 December 2019 - 03:53 PM.

#14 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 03:54 PM

I had a vivid dream today, but it was not a nightmare.
And I was able to indulge in thinking even when I was not doing anything, it's still hard to say whether this is the effect of NSI-189 or the effect of getting enough sleep.

I also have back pain, which I think is not a side effect of NSI-189, but simply because of my bad sleeping posture.

#15 StevesPetMacaque

• 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:16 AM

DO NOT TAKE excessive doses of NSI-189. I am probably the only person who has dosed in the range you are planning on, and it was hell. A single ~400 mg dose completely killed my passion and joy for life for a year, and it has taken another year to approach a full recovery. I have previously had great results taking ~ 100 mg (50 mg x 2 /day), so I thought 400 mg should still be relatively safe. I was wrong.

Max I would suggest is 50 mg x 3 / day. Any more than that is unlikely to be of additional benefit.

Neurogenesis is dependent on a hormetic mechanism involving free radical signalling, much like the muscle and endurance one gains from exercise (for example, vitamin C megadoses improve initial performance but impair cardiovascular gains from endurance training). My guess is that too much NSI-189 overloads the brain with oxidative stress which becomes detrimental rather than beneficial.

• Informative x 1

#16 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 02:16 AM

DO NOT TAKE excessive doses of NSI-189. I am probably the only person who has dosed in the range you are planning on, and it was hell. A single ~400 mg dose completely killed my passion and joy for life for a year, and it has taken another year to approach a full recovery. I have previously had great results taking ~ 100 mg (50 mg x 2 /day), so I thought 400 mg should still be relatively safe. I was wrong.

Max I would suggest is 50 mg x 3 / day. Any more than that is unlikely to be of additional benefit.

Neurogenesis is dependent on a hormetic mechanism involving free radical signalling, much like the muscle and endurance one gains from exercise (for example, vitamin C megadoses improve initial performance but impair cardiovascular gains from endurance training). My guess is that too much NSI-189 overloads the brain with oxidative stress which becomes detrimental rather than beneficial.

Please tell me more. After hearing your opinion, I would like to decide whether to continue taking the current dose.

What is hell? What does it mean that joy is lost?

#17 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:05 AM

I took 60mg × 2 NSI-189 today. I saw a post by an experienced person, so I took a little less medicine.

I still don't feel any effects other than sleepiness and nausea. I also don't feel any antidepressant effects so far.
  • like x 1

#18 StevesPetMacaque

• 60 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:42 AM

Sadly, it has been 15 years since I studied Japanese, so I can't write in that language. Instead, I'll try to explain without using figures of speech :)

Our thought process relies on having many different regions of the brain communicate with each other. After my huge dose of NSI-189, it is hard to explain how, but I felt like that communication stopped, or went very slowly. I had no feelings or emotions. If I stopped and focused and tried to feel anything, all that I could feel was a "far away" sense of anxiety. This sensation is beyond depression. The only reason I didn't kill myself was because I felt like death would be very boring, even worse than not feeling anything.

I am not sure what helped most to reverse this state. Maybe it was just time. I also took several rounds of 9-MBC, which repairs the dopaminergic system, and I feel like that helped as well.

The other thing that seems to help NSI-189 is having your brain running on fat metabolism rather than sugar. Strong cardio exercise, low carb diet, and/or fasting might make it more effective. Being somewhat familiar with Japanese diet, that might be hard to do :) Eat sashimi instead of nigiri, eat eggs, and seaweed, but no rice or tofu...

I think your dose of 2 x 60 mg is good. It is close to the maximum viable dose, and if NSI-189 is going to work for you, it will work at this dose.

Edited by StevesPetMacaque, 12 December 2019 - 12:45 AM.

#19 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 01:04 AM

Sadly, it has been 15 years since I studied Japanese, so I can't write in that language. Instead, I'll try to explain without using figures of speech :)

Our thought process relies on having many different regions of the brain communicate with each other. After my huge dose of NSI-189, it is hard to explain how, but I felt like that communication stopped, or went very slowly. I had no feelings or emotions. If I stopped and focused and tried to feel anything, all that I could feel was a "far away" sense of anxiety. This sensation is beyond depression. The only reason I didn't kill myself was because I felt like death would be very boring, even worse than not feeling anything.

I am not sure what helped most to reverse this state. Maybe it was just time. I also took several rounds of 9-MBC, which repairs the dopaminergic system, and I feel like that helped as well.

The other thing that seems to help NSI-189 is having your brain running on fat metabolism rather than sugar. Strong cardio exercise, low carb diet, and/or fasting might make it more effective. Being somewhat familiar with Japanese diet, that might be hard to do :) Eat sashimi instead of nigiri, eat eggs, and seaweed, but no rice or tofu...

I think your dose of 2 x 60 mg is good. It is close to the maximum viable dose, and if NSI-189 is going to work for you, it will work at this dose.

Thank you for the great advice. It is difficult to change the diet, but I will try to adjust the dose.

Edited by mikunimaru, 13 December 2019 - 01:04 AM.

#20 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:30 PM

I had a clear dream today while sleeping.

It may be due to my feelings, but I feel my recall ability is increasing.

The effect may have been improved by changing the dose to 60mg × 2.
  • like x 1

#21 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2019 - 04:52 PM

Recall ability increasing is a very notable effect of NSI.

I once mega dosed a bit more than 700 mg of NSI, I had trip-like visuals, everything was very clear and bright. I cant really remember how it felt, it is more than 4 years ago

clearer vision is an effect of NSI too.

The mood improvement can take up to two to 4 weeks before setting in.

I too would advise to stay under 120 mg's a day.

For me 80 mg's is enough, i find better results on 80mg than on 40mg.

You seem a bit depressed about yourself, I would go see a psychologist while under the influence of NSI, it can help with rapid rewiring of the brain.

Wishing you all the best, stay safe.

#22 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 05:01 AM

Recall ability increasing is a very notable effect of NSI.
I once mega dosed a bit more than 700 mg of NSI, I had trip-like visuals, everything was very clear and bright. I cant really remember how it felt, it is more than 4 years ago
clearer vision is an effect of NSI too.
The mood improvement can take up to two to 4 weeks before setting in.
I too would advise to stay under 120 mg's a day.
For me 80 mg's is enough, i find better results on 80mg than on 40mg.
You seem a bit depressed about yourself, I would go see a psychologist while under the influence of NSI, it can help with rapid rewiring of the brain.
Wishing you all the best, stay safe.

Thank you for your reply. I continue to take NSI-189 at 60mg × 2. At this time I haven't noticed any effects other than that my dream has become clearer, but I will continue to take it.

#23 Newbs

• 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 05:42 PM

Hi,

I really want to try NSI 189. I've suffered from depression for 20 years, been on countless SSRi's which dull the worst of it, but don't do anything for anhedonia.

Could anybody point me to a reliable source to obtain some? 

#24 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:00 PM

Hi Newbs, in the main NSI thread from the last page, a few pages back(can't be more than 20-30) there were new sources mentioned. I can't look it up right now. Good luck.
Or maybe OP can share his source.

Edited by dojob, 27 December 2019 - 07:01 PM.

#25 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:05 PM

Hi,

I really want to try NSI 189. I've suffered from depression for 20 years, been on countless SSRi's which dull the worst of it, but don't do anything for anhedonia.
Could anybody point me to a reliable source to obtain some?

I bought NSI-189 from two different sources and the taste was the same.

#26 Mercazole

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:27 PM

I bought NSI-189 from two different sources and the taste was the same. One is a website dealing with nootropics and the other is sent directly from chemical manufacturers.

However, I don't feel the dramatic effect of NSI-189 on the Internet.

I still take 60mg x 2 of NSI-189 every day, but the only noticeable effect is that I still have a vivid dream while sleeping.

I have not yet felt that NSI-189 has provided mental stability.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#27 krcswen

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2021 - 09:25 AM

My friend, are there any new changes recently?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users