- - - - -

My cerebrolysin is without effect

cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:21 PM

I bought cerebrolysin which, according to the label was produced in february of 2019 by Ever Pharma and expires in 2024. The label is in Russian but I read it with an iphone translator app.

I injected 5ml into my thigh and noticed absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Next day I injected 10ml and noticed nothing.

Next day I did intranasal 1ml and noticed absolutely nothing.

The day after I did intranasal 2ml and no effect.

With 3ml intranasal today I got a headache.

Before anyone comments, "You're supposed to take it for weeks or months before you notice anything," no, this is not the case.

Cerebrolysin is said to contain about 20% peptides and if the cerebrolysin I bought contains neurogenic peptides then SOME effects should be felt immediately.

Nerve growth factor and brain derived neurotrophic factor's effects upon the brain and nerve growth are felt within milliseconds, although for full repair of the brain it obviously takes much longer.

Others claim to have experienced an analgesic, antidepressive, energy-promoting, clear-headed effect, and other effects. I can say for certain I experienced no such thing.

#2 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:23 AM

maybe you already have adequate levels of neurotrophics, when I took klonopin a gaba drug, I felt nothing, and then when I tried way above the recommended dosage I got a headache, I take it that means I already have enough GABA levels in my brain and the headache is perhaps a sign that your levels are already normal, idk.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:20 AM

No that's not how the human body works. The headache is not because of an overload of anything, it's most likely due to cerebrolysin containing glutamate metabolites or glutamate agonists or the amino acid itself. Glutamate receptors are strongly implicated in migraines and caffeine headache is glutamatergic, for example.

Today I did 25ml intramuscular and still no effect. We'll see tomorrow.

Edited by Mind, 04 December 2019 - 10:33 PM.

#4 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:34 AM

No that's not how the human body works. The headache is not because of an overload of anything, it's most likely due to cerebrolysin containing glutamate metabolites or glutamate agonists or the amino acid itself. Glutamate receptors are strongly implicated in migraines and caffeine headache is glutamatergic, for example.

Today I did 20ml intramuscular and still no effect. We'll see tomorrow.

You explanation seems plausible. However I don't see any reason why you would want to take it up your nose. You can also get headaches from sinus infections. One or two users on this forum has reported something like viral infections after snorting cerebrolysin.

I do think it has immediate effects at 5ml IM just about every time I take it presuming I haven't taken it in a while then I notice the difference.

One of the more annoying effects for me is I tend to get tired by it over time. Whereas in the beginning days or weeks the slight relaxation I feel from 5ml IM is nice, but then it gets to the point where I have trouble getting up in the morning. 

Edited by Keizo, 29 November 2019 - 09:36 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Diamondz

• 42 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 02:08 AM

An active user of the compound, it was mild-effective 5mL, remained as a developed favorite, excellent enrichment therapy and found no negative implication towards evaluation in discontinuation or unacceptability of use.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users