- - - - -

TB500 + BPC-157 + IGF-1 LR3 intranasal for brain healing

tb500 bpc157 igf1 lr3

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:48 AM

I added TB500 5mg + BPC-157 5mg + IGF-1 LR3 1mg, 5ml of DMSO and 5ml of water to a spray bottle for intranasal administration.

My father had a brain bleed followed by multiple blood clots. He is unable to move the left side of his body, has difficulty swallowing and talking although his cognition is perfectly fine. This was almost a month ago now.

First I used the spray bottle (hygienically) on myself, 1 burst in each nostril, then I gave it for him to try in each nostril.

I got a mild frontal headache which went away after a few hours, and if I experienced anything else it might have been a very tiny increase in mental energy but it could very likely be placebo. He experienced nothing at all.

He will take it twice daily, in the morning and in the evening before bed.

I will update this thread daily or weekly and report my findings.

#2 Infinite1

• 83 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 05:10 AM

Best of luck to you and your father, very sorry to hear..

I ran TB500 and BPC157 for a few months for my own deficits, however did not receive anything measurable. I would say I ran half of the time intranasal and half subQ. That said from reports it seems the effects tend to pickup 4-6 weeks in, especially for the TB500...so I may have left a bit on the table. Looking forward to your follow-ups!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 02:09 PM

I ran TB500 and BPC157 for a few months for my own deficits, however did not receive anything measurable. I would say I ran half of the time intranasal and half subQ. That said from reports it seems the effects tend to pickup 4-6 weeks in, especially for the TB500...so I may have left a bit on the table. Looking forward to your follow-ups!

I am very curious about the IGF-1 LR3 intranasal. It has a molar mass of 9,117, whereas normal IGF-1 has a mass of 7,649.

I know IGF-1 can enter the BBB from the nose but can IGF-1 LR3?

#4 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2019 - 02:35 PM

IGF1 LR3 is ineffective even when injecting by the IM route. Intranasal will be even worse than that. If you want to increase IGF1, then you need to do so by either injecting HGH or something GHRP2.

#5 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:38 PM

If it were my father I'd look at getting some Semax, specifically the 1% variety.  It was basically made for this application.

I've bought it from Cosmic Nootropics and they've been a good source.  They sell both the 0.1% and the 1.0%, the later is about $75/3ml

#6 DaveX

• 84 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 02:36 PM

I have hardly the most indepth knowledge in this subject, but I would add Citicoline and Omega 3 (high in EPA and DHA content), as they can be directly used for building and sustaining neuronal membranes.

Edited by DaveX, 10 December 2019 - 02:37 PM.

#7 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 06:48 PM

I ran TB500 and BPC157 for a few months for my own deficits, however did not receive anything measurable.

Although the bottle was used up long before a month had passed, my father didn't really experience anything than an improvement to his asthma and cold symptoms.

I think we need to increase the dosage. 50mg (10 vials of 5mg) is pretty "cheap" on Alibaba. I paid 120 US dollars, which is half of what you'd pay for 50mg at a "research peptide" or steroid store. You can get it cheaper than 120 US dollars easily at Alibaba just make sure to not choose a trading company but instead a company that produces chemicals or at least produces the bpc-157 instead of just reselling it and being the middleman. I am still waiting for my order to arrive.

I think we should dose it at 50mg a month, so 1.6mg or thereabouts each day.

A normal plastic nasal spray bottle (used for a congested nose) sprays 0.09ml each spray, so this means for every 1ml you get 11 sprays. If you spray in each nose it is half that, 5.5 sprays.

Technically, this means that 50mg bpc-157 dissolved in about 6ml in a nasal spray bottle should last a month. However, with my own spray bottle of 20ml given to my father it only lasted little over 10 days, but who knows if he idiotically dropped and spilled some of it.

#8 MentholFlavoring

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:00 PM

It seems that for TB-500 to have any significant effect on brain injuries, you'll need to have your doses in a very high range (talking about 100+ mg)

This is exactly what they're doing at RegeneRx, in a human trial, IV Thymosin B4.

https://nyaspubs.onl...32.2010.05474.x

Thymosin B4 treatment in rats TBI

They used doses of 6 mg/kg or 30 mg/kg

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3547647/

Edit: myself I didn't notice any effects from 1 mg/day subq for 30 days

Edited by MentholFlavoring, 18 December 2019 - 08:01 PM.

#9 Believer

• Topic Starter
  • 437 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 09:36 PM

It seems that for TB-500 to have any significant effect on brain injuries, you'll need to have your doses in a very high range (talking about 100+ mg)

This is exactly what they're doing at RegeneRx, in a human trial, IV Thymosin B4.

https://nyaspubs.onl...32.2010.05474.x

Thymosin B4 treatment in rats TBI

They used doses of 6 mg/kg or 30 mg/kg

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3547647/

Edit: myself I didn't notice any effects from 1 mg/day subq for 30 days

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of it.

So if we go by the "low" 6mg per kg, a 100kg person would need 600mg a day. I don't see how that would be possible even if one had the money because side-effects appear at the 1mg range for people, side effects like irritability, fatigue and other effects.

On Alibaba if you're lucky you can buy a box of 5mg vials x 10 for around 50 dollars. So 50 dollars for 50mg. So you'd need to pay around 600 dollars, not including shipping, for 600mg. Every day.

Even nerve growth factor, which costs in the 1000-2000 US dollar range for 1-10mg, would be much cheaper to use for brain recovery.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 MentholFlavoring

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2019 - 03:47 PM

Yes, here is one more study I found. It was TBI in rats and they administered 4 doses of 6 mg/kg

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2962722/

With dose conversion the HED would be 1 mg / kg

Regarding the side effects I wasn't aware of those, did your father experience those?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tb500, bpc157, igf1 lr3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users