• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

Hi!

I have been looking at threads of group buys in this forum and I think the situation with group buys in nootropics community is a huge mess. No group buys of experimental drugs are organized publicly outside of longecity. But even on longecity, group buy threads get lost, there is not even a clear category to post them to. And I see some of them end up being fucking scams, which furthermore diminish the nootropic spirit of experimentation.

There are so many interesting substances to try! Antalarmin crh antagonist, larazotide as a zonulin inhibitor for leaky gut/celiac, rintatolimod for chronic fatigue, Neboglamine, which I just found, for proven memory enhancement.

The best idea to solve the situation would be to have a centralized group buy system, administered by moderators of this forum. They could add a slight percentage increase in price for the time spent administering group buys. Deals with reliable chemical synthesis companies could be made. Due to authority behind centralization, volunteers could be nearly guaranteed to not be scammed. This way more experimentation would be done, more useful nootropics/drugs would be found and society as a whole would be improved.

Edited by gintrux, 27 November 2019 - 06:56 PM.

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#2 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:23 PM

Yeah, like that won't get Longecity shut down by the Feds!

• Good Point x 2

#3 gintrux

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:18 PM

Group buys have already happened there and the forum hasn't been shut down. If there is a legal problem, we could have a separate group buy website hosted on deep web and "endorsed" by longecity.

Edited by gintrux, 03 December 2019 - 06:18 PM.

#4 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:43 PM

You start organizing group buys on a website in the US for experimental drugs and this site will get shut down and probably even charges would get filed against someone to scare away other people from doing similar things. Don't mess with this here please. Take it to the DW and I'll support it and probably help with it.

#5 StevesPetMacaque

• 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:07 AM

Finding a lab willing to synthesize relatively small batches using what may be novel or incompletely documented methods is, in my opinion, the "choke point" for group buys.

I occasionally stumble across the Ray Peat forum when looking for info, and there's a user there named Haidut who started a shop that sells some obscure stuff. No idea where he gets it from, but there has to be some synthesis involved for some of it. If anybody is a regular over there (I don't even have an account; I would get into too many "debates" about things like whether or not receptors exist  :-D ), it might be worthwhile to reach out.

#6 MichaelFocus22

• 331 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2019 - 06:59 PM

1. I would support a DW type scenario, as long as it's linked to a group willing to take the risk.  Everything worth doing is illegal these days.  Laws are meant to be broken. Ofcourse, that would result in a felony but still... Anyways, It's unlikely we will see new innovative drug treatments and my poor working brain really needs a new drug.   If this resulted in better ADD drugs, then I would definitely support this..FDA takes too damn long with their clinical trials and I'm not getting any younger.

Edited by MichaelFocus22, 25 December 2019 - 07:02 PM.

#7 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2019 - 01:07 AM

I have tried the Haidut products and they are legit if anyone is curious. Raypeat is another favorite site of mine. But I really think anyone is running risks of prosecution by starting a white world website to sell experimental drugs. Practicing medicine without a license comes to mind. The stuff Haidut sells are chemicals and not medicines. Either way, sites like that are eventually going to be targeted.

That Pete B candidate recently said all drugs should be decriminalized. I would favor that if it meant things like hgh and medication. But it will never happen.

The government would rather make pot legal, which is detrimental to health, and tax it than they would rather let people buy chemicals online that actually improved health.

Edited by Rocket, 29 December 2019 - 01:08 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: group buy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users