• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Low mental Energy, poor memory and concetration.

brain memory energy focus

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 darkstar2

• 25 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:09 PM

Hello.
I have had gastrological problems nad do tors figueeout that it comes from h pylori. I think that they have right. I am treated naturally by herbs. But now i have problem with brain Energy, concetration and memory. Caffeine does not work, other srimulant to. Evry thing what stimulate and i take it brings me only irritation. It looks like barier and nothing goes to brain.

Somebody has that kind of problems?

Best regards

#2 ibtisam_midlet

• 105 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:04 PM

try to take non-cross tolerance medications

caffeine+modafinil+anafranil+SAM-e+Bupropion

every one of them will give long-term effect from 0.1-20% of its initial effect, depend on your genetic and what the things you are deficiency in.

to know your deficiency take DNA test if you have knowledge to understand them.

for gastrological problem like nausea and acid re-flux (i have them before), take 50mg Domperidone it will completely fix them (tested), but tolerance will develop also in vomiting medication, so stop caffeine it make gastrological problem worst. n' try caffeine pills

cheers..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:34 PM

Thank You for advice. I do not have ani ssue with my stomath and reflux. Problem is that nothing weak up brain. I tried caffeine, benfotiaminale and others. I will try modafinil but i assume that situation will looks similar. Comes only irritation.

What kind of dna test i should do?

#4 ibtisam_midlet

• 105 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 08:41 PM

Thank You for advice. I do not have ani ssue with my stomath and reflux. Problem is that nothing weak up brain. I tried caffeine, benfotiaminale and others. I will try modafinil but i assume that situation will looks similar. Comes only irritation.

nahh.. caffeine and benfotiaminale are very low potency, modafinil will works for sure.

caffeine is the most stimulate that know to product irritation and increase anxiety, other stimulate are a lot better, if you faced any irritation problems after trying midafinil then stop caffeine.

i don't thing you are capable for that, just stay on the list i told you, and don't expect much from vitamins.

good luck dear *-*

#5 rodentman

• 208 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:08 AM

It all depends on what gastro issue you have.  

Does exercising make you feel better or worse?

#6 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 03:34 PM

Hello .At the beginning after training is ok but some hours later my mood is going down. 

I assume that the problem comes from inflammation and increased lipopolysaccharides. Do you know something more ??

I need know because it destroing evrything around me .

#7 rodentman

• 208 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:37 PM

Hello .At the beginning after training is ok but some hours later my mood is going down. 

I assume that the problem comes from inflammation and increased lipopolysaccharides. Do you know something more ??

I need know because it destroing evrything around me .

It sounds like your fatigue and brain-fog are severe, and unfortunately, it's tough to know the source of it.
It may be related to your gut, but I am not sure it is related to your h pylori infection.

You really need a complete physical, in order to make sure it's not something that is easily treatable, like a deficiency or a sleep issue. 
After that, you need to rule out lots of other diseases, Lots of information here: https://mecfsroadmap.altervista.org/
As far as gut issues that cause severe chronic fatigue, there are a few, and the only way to know for sure, is to get it checked out by a doctor (Gastroenterology).
As far as diet, try cutting down on all greasy and sugary foods, and try eating yogurt regularly.  This may help.

#8 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:49 AM

Sounds like you are over-methylated, and under-nourished.  I made a similar journey long ago, at first nothing was working.  Felt like I was pedaling backwards, but it was just my body adjusting to things.  Now I drink green tea on an empty stomach and it does not become upset, I eat a variety of foods and do not get gas.  By repeated and careful experiment, you slowly begin to understand your body

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:44 PM

Hello .

Thank you for support. 

Now i know that all of my problems with head comes from intenstinal, mainly from imbalance  gut bacteria nad candida. Now i am during some treatment (herbal) and it works. I can mostly of time think cleary. Now i have only some times deasessnes and i am imballaced circadian rythm. I thnik that gut bacteria modificated my immune  system which have infulence on my circadian rythm and my maind.

During fightinh with h pylori and candida my intestinal passage has stoped. i have taked itopyride and trimebutine but all of them modifcated my mood . In different whay.

Now my thinkking is better bot not super. Memory is better  but still it far away from ideal situation like was.
I have some problem with focusing. Still. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain, memory, energy, focus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users