brandmedicines

online retail

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:49 PM

they shipped within Europe specifically from Bulgaria(based there). The site closed like a few months back but now it seems back again, but are they the same people? Has anyone ordered from them again? When I ordered before it worked very well before the shutdown. Now it seems they require some prescription for certain drugs, and I can't login. I E-mailed them hopeful for a response. http://brandmedicines.com/

Edited by farshad, 07 January 2020 - 04:49 PM.

#2 Hip

• 2,357 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:54 PM

Brandmedicines.com regularly close down their site for a few months, and then reappear again (see comments about this here). They've been doing this for years, so this is normal behavior (though I'd like to know why they do it). Seems that there is no login fields showing on their site at the moment, so they may not yet be ready for restarting business.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 09:19 PM

Still very expensive.

#4 mdc

• 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:12 PM

They been down more than just a few months, more like 1 or 2 years.

They were pretty reliable then(but slow).never had any issues with them.

eu to eu.

the new page just looks like a copy and paste of the old one.

Does anybody have a recent, sucessful order with them ?

• unsure x 1

#5 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2020 - 02:46 AM

I might be way wrong but maybe the reason the site closes is because they face lawsuit or issue with bank and so if they shut it down for some time to get off the radar to fool them into thinking they stopped. then they reopen again until they have the same issue again. maybe they switch hire different people so its not the same ones that meet with bank to setup their system idk.
i think there is a similar trick some people use they rebrand themselves change name etc of their company to get away from shutting down until confronted by the law enforcement or whatever again.. hope this made sense if not i hope someone figures out what im saying im not good with words. they are in eu after all which has very strict regulations around this stuff

Edited by kurdishfella, 22 July 2020 - 02:53 AM.

#6 cardinal

• 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 08:13 AM

Hi, somebody knows a valid (Europe to Europe) alternative to this site? Brandmedicines is the only online pharmacy from which I have ever bought and I am very sad for his inactivity. I am very skeptical about online pharmacies and they are the only sellers that have attracted my attention. I use the site to buy Naltrexone and risperidone

Edited by cardinal, 11 August 2020 - 08:13 AM.

#7 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2020 - 08:19 AM

Hi, somebody knows a valid (Europe to Europe) alternative to this site? Brandmedicines is the only online pharmacy from which I have ever bought and I am very sad for his inactivity. I am very skeptical about online pharmacies and they are the only sellers that have attracted my attention. I use the site to buy Naltrexone and risperidone

mospharma, nootropicsjet, reachgenius

buy-pharma has an German source they send from germany instead of india or wherever else they send. But you have less available products. You have to ask them each product you want and they will check if their german source has it or not. 

Edited by kurdishfella, 11 August 2020 - 08:24 AM.

#8 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2020 - 09:51 AM

google these: (or you can use a diff search engine duckduckgo is good)

pharmacies site:www.healthrising.org

pharmacies site:forums.phoenixrising.me

Use different keywords like pharmacy etc 

Here is a list I made long time ago not sure how many of them are in EU though or if most of them still work:

https://www.trustpil...gories/pharmacy and other review sites but be careful some are fake reviews or actually a lot.

Edited by kurdishfella, 11 August 2020 - 10:10 AM.

#9 cardinal

• 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 02:54 PM

Thanks a lot! Mospharma has Naltrexone and it is the priority for me, so I think I will buy from them. Later I'll check the other list of links to make an idea and also see if I can find some not-indian risperidone (but this is not of much importance).

Thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2020 - 03:19 PM

natriumhealth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users