• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Nutopia, Lowest Price NMN at $1.76/gram ?

nmn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A7XEL8M0GPDT

• 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:26 PM

Nutopia NMN, 500mg of NMN per serving, 30 servings per bottle. Currently priced at $26.40 a bottle.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XX326SW/

Could this be the lowest priced NMN?
  • unsure x 1

#2 LLAPBro

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2020 - 09:08 PM

Shows $66.00 a bottle for me.

Don't feel bad though, they probably were $26.40 a bottle for a few days. I hope you loaded up while they were!

Two weeks ago I saw some NMN, 15g powders for $50 each by Infinite Age. I grabbed a couple with the intent to come back and load up the following week after I had received and taste-tested the first 2. Alas, by the time I got the 2 I ordered in and went to get more, the price had shot up to $64 per jar, which is in line with everyone else's pricing on NMN.

At $26.40 it was a pricing error, or a short-term promotion to get people on Subscribe and Save, just like my anecdotal example from above.

Even looking at Chinese NMN in bulk I don't see it for significantly less than $3 a gram. Retail is ~$4-4.5 per gram.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Serina

• 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 12:25 PM

The raw powders from China price around $3000/kg including fedex door to door,the offer is provided by a nootropics wholesale vendor www.nootropicsorigin.com

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 rodentman

• 208 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:25 AM

Shows $66.00 a bottle for me.

Don't feel bad though, they probably were $26.40 a bottle for a few days. I hope you loaded up while they were!

Two weeks ago I saw some NMN, 15g powders for $50 each by Infinite Age. I grabbed a couple with the intent to come back and load up the following week after I had received and taste-tested the first 2. Alas, by the time I got the 2 I ordered in and went to get more, the price had shot up to $64 per jar, which is in line with everyone else's pricing on NMN.

At $26.40 it was a pricing error, or a short-term promotion to get people on Subscribe and Save, just like my anecdotal example from above.

Even looking at Chinese NMN in bulk I don't see it for significantly less than $3 a gram. Retail is ~$4-4.5 per gram.

Yeah, I got that $50.00 price as well.  I didn't realize it was just a short-term price.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users