• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Supplements to lower adrenaline/epinephrine???

adrenaline anxiety

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 2 Duckets

• 56 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 08:52 PM

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can take to lower adrenaline(epinephrine)? Would taking zinc to lower copper help?

#2 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:32 PM

Olive leaf has worked for me. I'd be skeptical of a big change from zinc unless you are deficient in it. Do you have issues with histamine/fermented foods?

Is your BP high? How do you know you have high E?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:34 AM

Does fermented food affect histamine?

Can histamine do anything? The topic gets
considered occasionally.

Edited by ironfistx, 05 February 2020 - 05:41 AM.

#4 2 Duckets

• Topic Starter
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:46 PM

Olive leaf has worked for me. I'd be skeptical of a big change from zinc unless you are deficient in it. Do you have issues with histamine/fermented foods?
Is your BP high? How do you know you have high E?

Perfect blood pressure. When I get stressed, I get a burning sensation under my skin. The more stress/anxiety I take on, the more burning. Stress releases epinephrine and cortisol. I take Lysine to lower my cortisol which relaxed my mental agony a decent amount, but i still have the burning in my shoulders arms and face.
I stopped using benzos 5 years ago and went through a horrific withdrawal that lasted many years. Not 100% sure its epinephrine but something strange is being released in my body when im under stress and anxiety. I dont really have issues with fermented foods, but i do have issues with acidic foods like lemon juice, vinegars, and spicy foods.(all my favorite types of foods coincidentaly) Also when my stress levels are high my face and eyes get puffy like a new born baby.

Are there any studies you can point me to that says olive leaf lowers adrenaline?

Edited by 2 Duckets, 05 February 2020 - 06:09 PM.

#5 2 Duckets

• Topic Starter
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

Does fermented food affect histamine?

Can histamine do anything? The topic gets
considered occasionally.

Does histamine cause anxiety? I dont know. The thing with histamine is when its too high it has a negative feed back loop. I think its the H3 histamine receptor. Adrenaline doesnt have a negative feed back loop. It has to be degraded by MAO I believe.

Also, I think if histamine was high it would cause alot of itching. Not the burning sensation i get when im under stress. But i could be wrong.

#6 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:32 PM

Does histamine cause anxiety? I dont know. The thing with histamine is when its too high it has a negative feed back loop. I think its the H3 histamine receptor. Adrenaline doesnt have a negative feed back loop. It has to be degraded by MAO I believe.

Also, I think if histamine was high it would cause alot of itching. Not the burning sensation i get when im under stress. But i could be wrong.

I have an MAO deficiency. MAO breaks down histamine and E. I am not sure E is your issue and would follow up with a Dr.

My cardiologist ran a 24 hour urine test to look for E metabolites (which I passed). I have high BP which responds to a Beta Blocker which says something adrenergic is going on for me.

Olive leaf helped for that but much less than the Beta Blocker (which is only a bandaid as it doesn't lower E). I am not sure if you have either high E or high histamine as you don't seem to have the other symptoms I would think would occur if you did(high BP/racing heart/thoughts/panic state for E and reaction to fermented foods/old meat/fish for histamine).

What are your other symptoms? Where does it burn? What supplements are you taking? Do you have dry mouth/skin? Does anything help/make it worse?

#7 2 Duckets

• Topic Starter
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:41 PM

I have an MAO deficiency. MAO breaks down histamine and E. I am not sure E is your issue and would follow up with a Dr.
My cardiologist ran a 24 hour urine test to look for E metabolites (which I passed). I have high BP which responds to a Beta Blocker which says something adrenergic is going on for me.
Olive leaf helped for that but much less than the Beta Blocker (which is only a bandaid as it doesn't lower E). I am not sure if you have either high E or high histamine as you don't seem to have the other symptoms I would think would occur if you did(high BP/racing heart/thoughts/panic state for E and reaction to fermented foods/old meat/fish for histamine).
What are your other symptoms? Where does it burn? What supplements are you taking? Do you have dry mouth/skin? Does anything help/make it worse?

I actually have low blood pressure. Its usually about 112 over 65. Maybe i have to low epinephrine or norepinephrine?

The anxiety burning i get feels like its under my skin. In my nerves maybe. I only get it under stress/anxiety. Maybe its glutamate?

When i get this burning feeling, the only thing that really makes it better is trying to calm myself down.

I take a ton of supplements but theres none i take everyday. Ive gone weeks without taking supplements and i still have the burning anxiety.

Im a delivery driver. During the work week I notice monday and tuesday i almost get no burning anxiety but by thursday and friday i get it almost all day long. Maybe im using up all my cortisol?

Dont have dry mouth or skin. Sometimes my eyes get super dry tho.

I think your right though. Probably not high adrenaline.

MAO breaks down histamine? I thought Diamine Oxidase breaks down histamine. I dont think histamine is my problem because i took a Diamine Oxidase supplement for 2 months and it didnt help.

Edited by 2 Duckets, 05 February 2020 - 10:36 PM.

#8 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:51 PM

fish oil.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 micro2000

• 61 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:56 PM

GABA

https://pubmed.ncbi....rine&from_pos=3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users