dental implants tooth

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 J_edward

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2020 - 06:00 AM

Hey
Two years before, my mother-in-law lost two of her molars, and she was totally fine. But, I guess this tooth extraction affected her facial appearance because now she has visible sagging on her face. When I searched more about this, I found that having dental implants might help her. I also found a clinic for dental implants in Milton, but she is in her late 50s. So I just want to confirm that having dental implant surgery at this age is totally fine. I heard that dental implants are mild riskier surgery. So that's why I'm here today. I want to make sure that she will be totally fine after the surgery. Moreover, I want to know about the recovery period and the pain and the suffering after the surgery. If anyone here has any recent experience in having dental implants, Please share your thoughts. It would be a great help to me.

#2 Oakman

Posted 07 February 2020 - 01:32 PM

I asked the wife about here 'pain and suffering' after her implant surgery on her canine tooth recently. She's older than your mother. She took one ibuprofen for 2 days after, that's it. The most pain was in her checkbook, for sure. She says a root canal surgery is far more painful. Your mother's results may vary, of course. Good luck to her.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dental implants, tooth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users