Restore volume in the face

fat grafting skin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jenni_Daniel

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2020 - 07:02 AM

I'm almost in my mid 40's, and I'm not able to accept the fact that I'm getting older. I'm losing my confidence as I'm getting older because I always want to look younger. I realize that my skin is getting aged, and I'm going grey in a few years. I feel like I'm the oldest, and I'm not even able to face my friends or a crowd. I tried to share my concerns with my friends, and one of my friends suggested considering procedures that restore volume in the face to reduce creases and to improve facial contours. So I have been looking for treatments that help to improve my facial appearance. Then one of my cousins suggested this fat grafting treatment in Toronto. Is anyone here had taken this treatment? I haven't heard of this procedure before, so I thought I should ask any experts here. Please enlighten me regarding this. I badly need a suggestion.

• Cheerful x 1

#2 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:08 AM

I have found that taking hyaluronic acid at the rate of 1000mg per day will plump out your face at a fraction of the cost of any medical treatment. Someone suggested it in a thread but I could not find the thread again. It does seem to work and work fairly fast

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 JR7

• 113 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:51 AM

I have found that taking hyaluronic acid at the rate of 1000mg per day will plump out your face at a fraction of the cost of any medical treatment. Someone suggested it in a thread but I could not find the thread again. It does seem to work and work fairly fast

How long did the effects last?

#4 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:33 PM

How long did the effects last?

they seemed to gradually fade but slowly after stopping

#5 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:30 PM

I have done this and seen the effects. What brand did you use?

I used Jarrow, now at 1g a day thats about $10 USD per week https://kr.iherb.com...w-Formulas/2497  

Not a huge expense but its a lot of HA, there are some mentions of HA at large doses increasing cancer risk or cancer progression.  

I'm gonna try it again and take pics.

• Good Point x 1

#6 JR7

• 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 06:01 PM

I have done this and seen the effects. What brand did you use?

I used Jarrow, now at 1g a day thats about $10 USD per week https://kr.iherb.com...w-Formulas/2497  

Not a huge expense but its a lot of HA, there are some mentions of HA at large doses increasing cancer risk or cancer progression.  

I'm gonna try it again and take pics.

Would love to hear about your progression with this. Im also curious about the potential negative effects of high dose HA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fat grafting, skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users