• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Strange behavior after bowel disease (mood disorders)

mood brain

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 darkstar2

• 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:47 PM

Hi all.

I do not know that this forum is appropriate for my question but i do not have idea who could answer for my question(solve my problem or reduce problem).

After my bowel disease something started to change in my mood.

I think that my mood is connected with what i am eating.
I constantly have a diet without milk and gluten.
But is heavy to keep strict diet.

I will try describe some situation from last time.
I eat something which (i assume that) that changed my mood . I started to be anxious . I used ginger extract and after this my mood was returned to normal. (Dopamine raised and i was able to normally thing without anxiety and i was like i was before illness  - creative , i did afraid anything. I was pro active). But on the second day i eaten one more time ginger extract. After that i started being heavy irritated. I was similar to to much nor epinephrine but without stimulation. After that i used combination of herb: scutella baicalensis , achillea millefolium and triphala. The irritation was gone. I used it couple of times. After 3 days of using that herbs i tried ginger one more time and now ginger do not create that big impact on me. My mood not changed et all.

I have two mixtures which  i am using to reduce influence on my mood.

I had many times that my neurotransmitters ware unbalanced .  
I really do not know what cause that behavior.
The most problematic is that  all this situations mostly destroy my dopamine and i'm starting to be withdrawn from life, i do not believe in my self , i am not shore that i did something right , i do not desire sex. To balance it take mi some time.
I do not know what i should check in my body.
I am trying to live healthy.

Somebody have some idea ?

I would be obliged for help.

icon_user_profile.png icon_contact_pm.png

• Ill informed x 1

#2 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:59 PM

Just an idea.. Maybe you just are too obsessed (OCD'ish) with your healthy diet and it triggers all sort of mental/anxiety problems?

Maybe you can write down how it was before? And are you taking any medication and/or have a diagnoses?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:22 PM

Hi. 

I do not agree with you. 

Only two combinations of herbs works. I have ollmost 40 different herbs.

It started 5 yers ago . 

I got intestinal flu . One week after recovery, my intenstinal stoped working. Food stoped to move. 

I got from doctor Mebeverini hydrochloridum. It reduced only pain.

I started to treat myself with naturopathy and i can say that changed for better. 
But one year ego i had intenstinal flu and 2 month ago i had intenstinal flu to. It getting worse after intenstinal flu.

So it is not a obssesion .

Now  i am on wenlaflexine 75mg and agomelatine 25mg for bed. 

#4 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:39 PM

I just guessed upon what you said in your first post and therefore asked to tell us more than that.

Maybe it's immune system related? Have you had any medical research done on your intestines? (Stomach/stool/intestines/blood/echo/biopsy etc.)

Edited by YoungSchizo, 12 February 2020 - 08:41 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:00 PM

I think about immune system but i do not know  what test i should do . I had some research for parasites for celiac desease and allergy but i got nothing.  Last time i had test for h pylori . And i had it . I got eradication . Some problem ware solved but the main is still on place.

#6 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:20 PM

I think you definitely should get full physically examined first before looking to anything mentally.

I had helicobacter pylori too.. the pain was so harsh I could only lie in the fetal position and hope the pain would go away. After many years of research a biopsy of my stomach (my first and last blowjob :D) turned out positive and it was treated with antibiotics, never had any issues again after.

You should ask for echo/stool/urine/intestines/biopsy/liver/kidnie's exams of your whole upper body because every organ there is close to each other and influences each other. They should rule out anything possible. (That's why it took years before they thought of helicobacter with me.)
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#7 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:36 PM

Hello.

I forgot tell you about rest my body checks. I foot that it is not important.

I had usg pancreas, liver, kidney, stomach . 

I had blood test, liver , thyroid etc..

I have wander yesterday and i can say one more thing.

I got from doctor pro kinetic drugs :Trimebutinum - after couple of pills i got depression; itpride - after it i got anxiety. 

So i think i am sensitive for everything what influence on neurotransmitters located in intestinal. 

All my problems grows after intestinal flu (virus eradicate gut bacteria), and after eradication. 

So i can assume that i have problem with my microbiome. 

So it is other problem : 

I can not eat milk. 

I am taking probiotic but it nothing changing . I can not use vsl#3 to.

#8 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:26 PM

There are many experts here that knows about the gut and brain/neurotransmitter connection than me, maybe they can chime in and help you out, I'm unqualified.

Only thing I can say for sure though is that the reason your body cannot handle any milk containing products is because you are most likely lactose-intolerant (got it too).

• dislike x 1

#9 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:20 PM

Meybe somebody alse could add something.

I think that it is some kind gut brain connection problem,

#10 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:23 AM

Maybe the one 'I know it' all that randomly dislikes the physical facts that I mention in this thread can chime in and help this guy out about what's wrong with him mentally then... Dike!

• Cheerful x 1

#11 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 05:33 PM

I think i have found answer for my question. 

I think that during eradication blood brain barrier was disturbed  and all ingradinets that acts on neurotransmitters in intenstinal are moved to brain to and have influence on neurotransmitters in brain. 

#12 Pants

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2020 - 08:35 AM

It started 5 yers ago . 

I got intestinal flu . One week after recovery, my intenstinal stoped working. Food stoped to move.

Do you remember, if it was the day after intestinal flu/during it, or not until 1week later with the food stopped moving, that you had the first mood disorder?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#13 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:13 PM

It was gradually worse and worse.

Now i figure outwhat heppening with me .

I have h pylori owergrowh and it causes hypoglicemy . Sugar was swinging and my mood to. 

Now i am trying kill h pylori . When i am killing it it is better with my hypoglicemy (not exists) and i do not have mood swings but killing bacteria causes something like die off and it has big impact on my merwous stystem is wery weak. I am trying to fight with it but without good results. 

it was gradually getting worse

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mood, brain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users