Doubts about Gotu Kola potential sides on testosterone

gotu kola

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 10:09 AM

Hi folks,

M34, normal-weight, bloodworks (overall parameters and hormones) fine, except low vit D and LH levels (the latter probably caused by low-grade varicocele).
I'd interested in trying Gotu Kola for my issues, i.e. focus, brain fog, mild anxiety and repetitive checking/OCD behaviours, dry skin, cold hands. I've seen that GT is often advised for "being more in the present", thus I believe it could be useful in my situation.

My current daily stack is: multivitamin, resveratrol, curcumin, vit D, chlorella, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, polygala, agmatine, magnesium, grape seed extract and ornithine (for deeper sleep).

Pre-workout stack: PanaMax ginseng (cycled with rhodiola and cordyceps), alpha GPC, dynamine, citrulline, taurine and forskolin (I'm considering adding also carnosine/beta-alanine).

I have a few questions:
  • Do you see any potential bad interaction or overlap by adding Gotu Kola to my daily stack?
  • GT's effects on libido and testosterone production: I've seen a reference on Examine and some scary stories about testicle shrinkage :-/
  • Is it okay to take agmatine daily, or would it be better to take only on workout days?

Thanks for your help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gotu kola

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users