fgl experimental

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 UdonNoodles

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2020 - 03:10 PM

Requested Edit by UdonNoodles:

WARNING/EDIT: it actually might not be safe to take dihexa & FGL at the same time, you should wait till the Dihexa is out of your system completely else you could experience apoptosis.

Hello! So I just heard there might be a second magical peptide that is near the caliber of dihexa! Apparently it's called 'FGL' and it works synergistically with dihexa. It's mechanism of action is apparently enhancing synaptic transmission (therefore allowing for more rapid and lasting learning), this of course combined with the explosion of synaptogenesis caused by dihexa is a killer combo: you get a whole bunch of new synapses and can tune them rapidly at the same time.

Has anyone tried these two together and can share their experiences? I honestly don't know much about this peptide yet and I want to know how legitimate it is? And if so where to buy?  :|?  Please do share  :-D

:imminst:  :imminst:  :imminst:

P.S. if you know of another killer peptide that I haven't mentioned sharing is encouraged also! Thanks!

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 27 July 2020 - 01:05 AM.

#2 Tobeornottobe

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2020 - 07:36 AM

I have some.  It's insanely potent and better than dihexa because it increases AMPA receptor density. Use them togethern and it's like limitless. 

• unsure x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 UdonNoodles

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:04 AM

I have some.  It's insanely potent and better than dihexa because it increases AMPA receptor density. Use them togethern and it's like limitless. 

Thank you for the info! That's super cool to know! I already have some dihexa but now I'm going to wait until I get some FGL also because that sounds super exciting :D

Can I ask where you got yours? It seems even harder to get a hold of them dihexa and that is saying something!

Edited by UdonNoodles, 23 April 2020 - 11:10 AM.

#4 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:43 PM

Tobeornottobe, what’s your dosage, roa and vendor?
  • Good Point x 1

#5 Tobeornottobe

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2020 - 06:58 AM

Intranasal, the dosage has been started at 0.5mg.   Risk factors are apoptosis of neurons due to inhibition of  GSK3B in high doses, therefore starting 1/6.  ROA makes it's way to all parts of the brain including cerebrum so this could get very interesting.  I have had partial induction of photographic memory after the first week. Not sure how long this will last as AMPA receptor density reaches plateau and potential for downregulation.   Questions comments?

Edited by Tobeornottobe, 02 May 2020 - 07:05 AM.

#6 Tobeornottobe

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2020 - 07:40 AM

Thank you for the info! That's super cool to know! I already have some dihexa but now I'm going to wait until I get some FGL also because that sounds super exciting :D

Can I ask where you got yours? It seems even harder to get a hold of them dihexa and that is saying something!

PM me. 

#7 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:30 PM

PM me. 

PM'd you.

#8 Tobeornottobe

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2020 - 07:01 AM

Hi Alejandro,

Would this be for use in adult humans or is it just meant to edit embryos?  There is a problem of delivery of sgRNAs to neurons it's not feasible with the BBB(blood brain barrier).  Of course you can access the brain other ways more intrusively.   Amyloid beta has been theorized to be able to mitigate excessive calcium levels which are toxic to neurons.  Of note, current trials focus on decreasing amyloid beta production such as the use of LY-450139, a gamma-secretase inhibitor.  Perhaps Inhibition of GSK3 whilst amyloid beta levels are high via administration of Hyluraonate FGL (modified FG loop peptide) would result in neurogenesis, increased AMPA receptor density, increased dendritic arborization and synapse formation leading to remodeling and repair of lost cognitive function in the diseased brain.    Interestingly according to  Kim et al. (2019) "in vivo administration of FGL enhanced social and spatial memory retention in rats. FGL prevented cognitive impairment by inhibiting neuronal death and degeneration in an animal model of Alzheimer's disease." Since high amyloid beta supresses extrinsic apoptosis, risk of damage could be mitigated with doses as low as 1mg/day.  This may be effective since HA-FGL is 34 times more potent than standard FGL.  Additionally HA-FGL is massively angiogenic, there is a keen possibility that it could actually repair damage to the blood brain barrier which is a phenotype associated with APOE4.  Personally I am not sure if this would lead to repair of injured pericytes of the BBB (blood brain barrier), but this is where more research is needed.   Thus, repairing the damaged caused by APOE4 to the BBB that is a predictive factor for cognitive decline would surely be beneficial right?  It then is not puzzling to me then that APOE4 carriers have developed abnormal brain glucose uptake as detected by in vivo positron emission tomography (PET) performed by imaging by Fleisher et al., (2013).   Additionally we should look into inhibition of BBB-degrading cyclophilin A-matrix metalloproteinase-9 pathway in the brain.  If we look downstream of the cyclophilin A-matrix metalloproteinase-9 pathway, inhibition of NfKB can be achieved via cucurmin.  Histone deacetylation associated epigenetic changes are also pathologically related to AD.  It has been shown that  +NAD (NMN precursor) levels decline with age and lead to less sirtuin gene activation also implicated in epigenetic aging.  So supplementation with precursor NMN (nicotinamide adenine mononucleotide) could slow these epigenetic changes.  According to Kawahara et al., (2009) "Central actions of SIRT1 are neuroprotective, and there is some evidence that SIRT1 or SIRT6 induction limited to the brain can extend lifespan in mammals, through suppressing metabolic actions of NF-KB in the hypothalamus (SIRT6) and exerting a general neuroprotective effect (SIRT1)."  What do you think?

One more thing to consider is that early intervention in  transgenic rats with rapamycin might have a protective effect on brain physiological functions and potentially prevent AD for APOE4 carriers according to (Lin et al., 2020).   An excerpt from  Lin et al., (2020)  shows promise here "restore brain glucose uptake, CBF and blood-brain barrier (BBB) integrity in the young APOE4 transgenic mice; the preserved vascular and metabolic functions were associated with amelioration of incipient learning deficits of the APOE4 transgenic mice."

References

Lin, A.-L., Parikh, I., Yanckello, L. M., White, R. S., Hartz, A. M. S., Taylor, C. E., McCulloch, S. D., Thalman, S. W., Xia, M., McCarty, K., Ubele, M., Head, E., Hyder, F., & Sanganahalli, B. G. (2020). APOE genotype-dependent pharmacogenetic responses to rapamycin for preventing Alzheimer’s disease. Neurobiology of Disease, 139. https://doi-org.ezpr...nbd.2020.104834

Fleisher, A. S., Chen, K., Liu, X., Ayutyanont, N., Roontiva, A., Thiyyagura, P., Protas, H., Joshi, A. D., Sabbagh, M., Sadowsky, C. H., Sperling, R. A., Clark, C. M., Mintun, M. A., Pontecorvo, M. J., Coleman, R. E., Doraiswamy, P. M., Johnson, K. A., Carpenter, A. P., Skovronsky, D. M., & Reiman, E. M. (2013). Apolipoprotein E ε4 and age effects on florbetapir positron emission tomography in healthy aging and Alzheimer disease. Neurobiology of Aging, 34(1), 1–12. https://doi-org.ezpr...ing.2012.04.017

Kawahara, T. L. A., Michishita, E., Adler, A. S., Damian, M., Berber, E., Lin, M., McCord, R. A., Ongaigui, K. C. L., Boxer, L. D., Chang, H. Y., & Chua, K. F. (2009). SIRT6 links histone H3 lysine 9 deacetylation to NF-kappaB-dependent gene expression and organismal life span. Cell, 136(1), 62–74. https://doi-org.ezpr...ell.2008.10.052

Lin, A.-L., Parikh, I., Yanckello, L. M., White, R. S., Hartz, A. M. S., Taylor, C. E., McCulloch, S. D., Thalman, S. W., Xia, M., McCarty, K., Ubele, M., Head, E., Hyder, F., & Sanganahalli, B. G. (2020). APOE genotype-dependent pharmacogenetic responses to rapamycin for preventing Alzheimer’s disease. Neurobiology of Disease, 139. https://doi-org.ezpr...nbd.2020.104834

Kim, Y. S., Sung, D. K., Kim, H., Kong, W. H., Kim, Y. E., & Hahn, S. K. (2019). Nose-to-brain delivery of hyaluronate – FG loop peptide conjugate for non-invasive hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy therapy. Journal of Controlled Release, 307, 76–89. https://doi-org.ezpr...rel.2019.06.021

Wątroba, M., Dudek, I., Skoda, M., Stangret, A., Rzodkiewicz, P., & Szukiewicz, D. (2017). Sirtuins, epigenetics and longevity. Ageing Research Reviews, 40, 11–19. https://doi-org.ezpr...arr.2017.08.001

#9 Tobeornottobe

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:57 PM

Updated info with graphics:  https://freebiohacks.blogspot.com/

Edited by Tobeornottobe, 03 May 2020 - 09:48 PM.

#10 WholisticResearch

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:57 PM

Technically speaking, FGL is actually verry impotent and shouldn't work at all.

FGL (L) is the version currently in clinical trials and is available from several compounding pharmacies (However that may have changed recently).

HA-FGL is the only version that has a dedicated method of transport, and can more likely guarantee cerebellar and occipital lobe penetration. FGL (L) could reach more distant regions after extended use, but would cost thousands more, and require huge doses.

Nobody has ever taken the latter, and not that many have taken the other two. 

#11 UdonNoodles

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2020 - 09:31 PM

Technically speaking, FGL is actually verry impotent and shouldn't work at all.

FGL (L) is the version currently in clinical trials and is available from several compounding pharmacies (However that may have changed recently).

HA-FGL is the only version that has a dedicated method of transport, and can more likely guarantee cerebellar and occipital lobe penetration. FGL (L) could reach more distant regions after extended use, but would cost thousands more, and require huge doses.

Nobody has ever taken the latter, and not that many have taken the other two. 

So then am I correct in assuming that FGL can improve your occipital lobe specifically? That's pretty awesome, where can you get FGL-HA & is it safe?

#12 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 02:24 AM

Interested in FGL-HA. PM me vendors.

#13 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:20 AM

Interested in FGL-HA. PM me vendors.

I talked with WholisticResearch, and he said he estimates to have it in maybe a month. Altough he said HA-FGL isn't tested on humans yet.... But FGL (L) is (which is different from plain FGL), and is said to have a good safety record.

If you find any, I'm very interested too.

#14 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:27 AM

I talked with WholisticResearch, and he said he estimates to have it in maybe a month. Altough he said HA-FGL isn't tested on humans yet.... But FGL (L) is (which is different from plain FGL), and is said to have a good safety record.

If you find any, I'm very interested too.

as far as I can see, WholisticResearch already offers HA-FGL, but it's very pricey ($122/mg)

#15 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:02 AM

PM me. 

PM'd as well.

#16 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:51 AM

as far as I can see, WholisticResearch already offers HA-FGL, but it's very pricey ($122/mg)

I talked with the owner, they don't have it yet, it's for pre-orders. The sale keeps getting delayed, synthesis is complex, purity not yet good enough to sell, etc.

#17 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 03:07 PM

I talked with the owner, they don't have it yet, it's for pre-orders. The sale keeps getting delayed, synthesis is complex, purity not yet good enough to sell, etc.

Idk man, it says on their site it's available, there's nothing mentioning a preorder there. Is that supplier good in general? Considering HA-FGL is much more potent than standard FGL, is a 1mg vial reasonable? Would the doses be in the microgram range?

#18 WholisticResearch

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:23 PM

Hey guys, owner of wholistic research and sole manufacturer of ha-fgl here. The dosage is indeed in the micrograms (10-40mcg estimated) . The synthesis has just been given the green light, and, if all goes well and we cross our fingers enough (just joking, my locus of control is very much internal lol) then my review (the first ever of ha-fgl) should be here by early August. The purity problem was investigated and deemed not likely to ruin the procedure.

Honestly however ideally it is best to wait for hyaluronate P21.

There are plenty of potential side effects with ha-fgl, like anxiety and sleep disturbances.
  • Cheerful x 1

#19 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:32 PM

That's really cool. What's the route of administration for it? Oral, subcutaneous, intramuscular?

@WholisticResearch will you be trying it yourself as soon as it arrives? Quick reports would be very welcome.

#20 UdonNoodles

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 04:33 PM

Hey guys, owner of wholistic research and sole manufacturer of ha-fgl here. The dosage is indeed in the micrograms (10-40mcg estimated) . The synthesis has just been given the green light, and, if all goes well and we cross our fingers enough (just joking, my locus of control is very much internal lol) then my review (the first ever of ha-fgl) should be here by early August. The purity problem was investigated and deemed not likely to ruin the procedure.

Honestly however ideally it is best to wait for hyaluronate P21.

There are plenty of potential side effects with ha-fgl, like anxiety and sleep disturbances.

What do you mean by review? Are you going to try it and tell us how it goes?

Also nothing personal but do you have any means of cross validating your site?

I've never heard of any of the vendors for FGL tbh it's really weird.

If it is legit and safe I am very interested in buying even if it's expensive.

#21 WholisticResearch

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

I'll be trying it and reviewing it. So many peptides and nootropics have zero effect on me, so my word isn't final.
I've been trying to get this compound for just over a year(!). I'll be providing third party reviews, and Coa's. But the real validity I hope will come from the reviews. Sorry about the price tag, You'll be glad about it soon enough.
The administration route is strictly intranasal. If you have this stuff, you'll only want it in your brain.
  • Cheerful x 2

#22 UdonNoodles

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:54 PM

Awesome, I'm glad there are people trying to get a hold of this as bad as I am lol. Let me know when you have done so!

#23 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2020 - 08:52 AM

I'll be trying it and reviewing it. So many peptides and nootropics have zero effect on me, so my word isn't final.
I've been trying to get this compound for just over a year(!). I'll be providing third party reviews, and Coa's. But the real validity I hope will come from the reviews. Sorry about the price tag, You'll be glad about it soon enough.
The administration route is strictly intranasal. If you have this stuff, you'll only want it in your brain.

Hey,

Did you manage to synthesise it succesfully? Have you tried it?

#24 UdonNoodles

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:00 PM

Ya I'm curious too did you manage to get it and try it? Also are you the guy who runs wholistic research? I actually saw your site I think and was considering buying from you, kind of ironic.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#25 WholisticResearch

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2020 - 11:43 PM

So it's been synthed, though not tested to see if it's successful. No COA currently. Reports have come through and they are very mixed, at best. The negative reports outweigh the positive so far. It does sound very active, at least. One person switched from having depression and general brain fog alongside strong distracting sensations across their body, to then having a clear "cognitive boost" but said it wasn't as effective as intranasal insulin and semax.

Another with autism said their autism got way worse, brain fog, difficulty thinking laterally, and having submissive, underconfident kinda mindset. They said they did feel much less anxiety when their was no stimulation or engagement, but higher anxiety once his attention was needed. 

Another individual decided to stop taking it after two days of brain fog and depression , but didn't sound certain if the ha-fgl had done anything. Someone else IV'ed the damned thing and said he had a strong headache, but that headaches happen all the time. Interestingly, the only case of positive effects was the day that choline was supplemented. Furthermore, PLCy, AMPA activity, and several Metabotropic glutamate receptors all reduce available choline to make Acetylcholine, and can cause brain fog and headaches perhaps depending on where in the brain it is being depleted. I advised people take choline a long time ago, but investigation into racetams really highlighted how cholinergic Glutamate really is.

Now, there is a lot to talk about here, and we should be very aware that there are many many possibilities as to why this is happening. Let's keep an open mind and remind ourselves we're all trying to solve the same problem to work toward the exact same solution: a way to make brains work better, according to itself.

• Informative x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fgl, experimental

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users