* * * * * 1 votes

I am purchasing GDF11 Let me know If you want some

gdf11

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Peptimaniac

• 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:04 AM

Hi I am planning on ordering GDF11 from a reputable supplier. Please let me know if you are a private researcher in need of some for your in vitro research.

#2 Hip

• 2,356 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 04:55 PM

Do you know that you can buy GDF11 from buckylabs.com?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Peptimaniac

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 01:57 AM

Do you know that you can buy GDF11 from buckylabs.com?

Its only 90% pure and the containers may contain from 10-16ug I think he said. I want something a little more exact.

#4 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2020 - 02:14 AM

Why the interest in gdf11? I used it. I know others who have. None of us got any results at all. If anti aging there are so many other better things... Ghrp2, bpc157, epithalon, trt if you are low...
  • Good Point x 2

#5 rodentman

• 208 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:51 AM

Why the interest in gdf11? I used it. I know others who have. None of us got any results at all. If anti aging there are so many other better things... Ghrp2, bpc157, epithalon, trt if you are low...

Sorry it didn't work for you, but it has had some pretty extraordinary results for me... and this was using the 90% purity.  But getting the right dosage was quite tricky.

I am  considering bpc157 as well.

#6 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2020 - 12:12 AM

Well, my gdf11 was medical grade and purchased through creative means if you know what I mean. I also followed the Steve Perry protocol. Myself and others here saw no positive effects at all. There are papers debunking gdf11, so I would go into it cautiously as its very similar to myostatin which isn't good.

You can't go wrong with bpc157! Its truly fantastic! It damn near removed all my shoulder pain (with nandrolone). And by itself it almost wiped out some bad pain from bone spurs! I want even expecting that but it was a fantastic side effect. Please note that when stacked with with hgh or ghrp2 its effects are enhanced.

Good luck!

#7 rodentman

• 208 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 08:07 AM

Its only 90% pure and the containers may contain from 10-16ug I think he said. I want something a little more exact.

Yes, I understand.  Let me know how it goes with your other source, and make sure to post your progress on the GDF11 thread.  Just remember to use some sort of feedback system to 'dial in' on the right dose.  For some, the ideal dose is much lower than others. (myself included).   S. Perry gives some suggestions on his website.

• Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#8 floret

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2020 - 05:43 AM

This group buy still open?

#9 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 12:23 AM

I'd be interested in a bpc-157 fellow purchase.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 fastman

• Registrant
  • 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:23 PM

Can I ask how you measure the dosage of GDF11 as I hear its very hard to dose and I would like to try. How do you measure pictograms?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gdf11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users