Increase DHT

dht dhea trt

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 11:34 AM

How does one do this?

I wish I had access to Proviron, it seems to be awesome with minimal sides, but I live in the stupid ole USA where everything is illegal except large scale corruption.

Creatine makes my asthma much worse, as it is known to.

I have the basic minerals covered, so nothing to do there.

I’ve gotten the DHT effect off and on from DHEA (that relaxed masculine confidence, dried out look, etc) but if I take for more than a few days I start to get signs of gyno. Suppose I could pair with a steroidal AI (Exemestane) but wondering if there’s a more natural/sustainable way.

#2 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:44 AM

Just go to a steroid site and buy it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:38 AM

Just go to a steroid site and buy it.

Not legal, not sustainable not safe is it? I can’t take 10mg proviron forever can I?

The creatine actually did work for this, synergistically with vitamin d3, but annoyingly it’s horrible for asthma and I couldn’t sustain it. Was wondering if there are other natural compounds that do this. Tribulus?
(I also don’t want 20 DEA agents showing up at my door).

#4 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:16 PM

Anything that increases T should increase DHT via 5ar. And, anything that increases 5ar should increase DHT. 
Phosphatidylserine may increase 5ar activity. The study was on progesterone, but it's the same 5ar enzyme.
Aromatase inhibitors should increase T by limiting the conversion to E, so more can convert to DHT.
Anything that increases free T by lowering SHBG should also increase the conversion to DHT.
So, you have lots of things to choose from.

Also, this selfhacked page lists these:

Ways To Increase DHT

Lifestyle

Foods and Nutrients

• Dietary fat [47]
  • Zinc (with meals) [48]

Supplements

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#5 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2020 - 01:57 AM

Not legal, not sustainable not safe is it? I can’t take 10mg proviron forever can I?

The creatine actually did work for this, synergistically with vitamin d3, but annoyingly it’s horrible for asthma and I couldn’t sustain it. Was wondering if there are other natural compounds that do this. Tribulus?
(I also don’t want 20 DEA agents showing up at my door).

LOL! DEA agents highly unlikely to show up at your door. They could show up at the door of each and every pro BB athlete. Unless you're dealing in quantities to be a dealer... Well to each their own.

The feds are slowly making everything illegal including the stuff we discuss here on this website.

I know of websites where you can buy proviron all day long buy the bottle.

Tribulus not likely to do much of anything like all otc supplements.

I haven't read this whole thread but anything that blocks estrogen conversion (I don't recommend) will also bump dht along with T, albeit slightly.

For that matter low dose clomid will raise T and dht.

As with all sex hormones, its like a balloon in that a reduction here results in a increase there. You've got to supplement with many compounds to keep the good stuff high and the bad stuff low.

Honestly a bottle of masteron will last a very long time and you wont be seeing the feds knocking on your door if you don't advertise your hobbies to the police at your gym. Hell I see cops at my gym freely associate with the juiced gym rats. But I digress as I don't give legal advice other than to each their own.

Just be sure to watch out for your prostate if dht is your elixir.

Also I see nothing in your posts about getting pro and post block work. Honestly you have no idea if DHEA did anything that you're assuming it did... Just an anecdotal feeling which means nothing and gyno doenst come and go. Once you have even mild gym, its your friend for life.

Edited by Rocket, 13 June 2020 - 02:10 AM.

#6 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 03:58 PM

LOL! DEA agents highly unlikely to show up at your door. They could show up at the door of each and every pro BB athlete. Unless you're dealing in quantities to be a dealer... Well to each their own.

The feds are slowly making everything illegal including the stuff we discuss here on this website.

I haven't read this whole thread but anything that blocks estrogen conversion (I don't recommend) will also bump dht along with T, albeit slightly.

As with all sex hormones, its like a balloon in that a reduction here results in a increase there. You've got to supplement with many compounds to keep the good stuff high and the bad stuff low.

Honestly a bottle of masteron will last a very long time and you wont be seeing the feds knocking on your door if you don't advertise your hobbies to the police at your gym. Hell I see cops at my gym freely associate with the juiced gym rats. But I digress as I don't give legal advice other than to each their own.

Also I see nothing in your posts about getting pro and post block work. Honestly you have no idea if DHEA did anything that you're assuming it did... Just an anecdotal feeling which means nothing and gyno doenst come and go. Once you have even mild gym, its your friend for life.

I have done bloodwork though prob not enough...

So with TRT I get a little edgier, but I surprisingly don’t gain confidence/antidepressant, I don’t get that much stronger, and then I suffer from gyno quickly (I stop immediately as nipples get puffy/agitated). This is backed up by bloodwork; got my T to 1550 but E2 to 55; then I got e2 down to 35 via an AI but just felt weird.

With DHEA it’s so random, sometimes I take it and feel an unbelievable cool confidence, and ridiculous strength in the gym. After a few days though I get mood instability and puffy nipples (again, I hammer this away via an AI, and, I have used tamoxifen once, my god does it make you want to die, deep dark pit of despair, but it completely nukes gyno also).

I took creatine for a few weeks and as per the known side effect, my asthma got a lot worse and I started coughing up much more wet than usual, but also my body started to get that dry hardness that TRT doesn’t do for me, and only DHeA does at random. Also much oilier skin...hence I suspected DHT. I “feel” awesome in this state, which is what I’m chasing, really as opposed to becoming huge, it just feels better to be skinny, cut, confident, etc.

So that’s why I narrowed it down to DHT.

If I had a way of getting proviron I would do it, but also I would want to know if it’s the kind of thing you can take without cycling in low doses, for the mental benefits primarily.

#7 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:02 PM

Also, I’ve been battling gyno lifelong. I never considered surgery, but tamoxifen destroyed it, have you tried it?

It torches gyno even in a few weeks, granted, I can only handle a few weeks of it, it puts you into a state of deep sadness, but it works.

#8 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:05 PM

By the way, nice pic, SR71, fellow plane geek?

#9 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 09:26 PM

I just ordered 100g dht powder from a Chinese company.. easy peasy.
Proviron is not the same, not at all, not even close. DHEA does not work, neither does creatine.

Most of the supplements touted to increase dht do not.

Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is one that does increase dht especially if you use it as a nasal spray.

• Agree x 1

#10 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 12:23 AM

I just ordered 100g dht powder from a Chinese company.. easy peasy.
Proviron is not the same, not at all, not even close. DHEA does not work, neither does creatine.
Most of the supplements touted to increase dht do not.

Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is one that does increase dht especially if you use it as a nasal spray.

Proviron is oral DHT, no?

Can I PM you?

And you have any studies showing that for b5? I haven’t seen any.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 12:57 AM

Proviron is oral DHT, no?

Can I PM you?

And you have any studies showing that for b5? I haven’t seen any.

No, mesterolone is not oral dht. Dht is oral dht. Mesterolone is a synthetic drug developed which share chemical similarities with dht yet is a distinct chemical with different properties. They are very different and proviron is a very weak androgen.

Yes you can pm

There are several studies for B5 and what I mentioned and Google is not a good way to find studies, Google search results are often irrelevant

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dht, dhea, trt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users