• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Kanna (Zembrin) helpful for mild anxiety, worrying, overthinking AND autoimmune disease?

kanna anxiety autoimmune

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 02:11 PM

Hi guys,

I’m considering kanna (Zembrin 25mg) for helping with mild anxiety, pessimistic mindset, brain fog and overthinking/rumination.

I’m particularly interested because, if I’ve understood well, kanna could also help with autoimmune diseases, by modulating the immune response - is it true? I have lichen planopilaris (similar to lupus) causing itching and inflammation on scalp.

Is there any noticeable side effect (e.g. on sex or libido) and/or potential bad interactions with other supplements? At the moment I’m considering also CBD oil, chaga mushroom, ashwagandha, cordyceps and magnolia bark for these issues.

Thank you!

#2 elc202

• 82 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 12:28 AM

I tried zembrin and it did not help with my ocd/depression. I also tried CBD oil, ashwagandha, cordyceps and magnolia bark and they did not work either :)

I never tried chaga mushroom, but i just read webmd and this is what they are saying about it "It contains a chemical called oxalate which can damage the kidneys." but isn't  oxalate in everything?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 08:37 PM

Webmd is the most conservative and anti-herbal site on the net. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kanna, anxiety, autoimmune

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users