• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Any takers of Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase?

blood thinning aspirin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:40 AM

I have been in communication with some medical patients who swear by this combination. 

One of them states that in the morning she takes Natokinase and in the evening Lumbrokinase, under the supervision of her Cardiologist, and that it has decreased her blood pressure dramatically amongst other things.

I would like to see if anybody else has experimented with this combination. What studies there are on Lumbrokinase seem to be in Vitro and there seem to be a couple In Vivo studies on Nattokinases showing very favorable thrombolytic results.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4479826/

#2 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 04:29 PM

So, another significant change.

I had my Lp (a) tested before and after keto and plant based. 

Now this is interesting.

Before, on super clean higher fat Keto, and whilst on Red yeast rice and bergamot, my LP (a) was slightly elevated at 90 nmol/l

So, after doing the above protocol (from original post), after ditching red yeast rice, and being on super clean plant based ala Esselsyn with some small modifications, and using Niacin for 4 months my current reading is 65 nmol/l which is now in normal range (anything under 75 nmol/l).

Another win for plant based?

Any of you swearers of Keto and high fat diets have your LP(a) checked recently?

Just curious. 

Edited by TheFountain, 29 July 2020 - 04:30 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood thinning, aspirin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users