• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Cow/sheep testicular powder is used in China - any data on this regarding test boost?

testosterone

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:54 AM

Maybe I didn't look that deep into anabolic compounds, but I had never heard of animal's testicles being used as a supplement until today.
I saw this compound in china - testicle powder. Usage for "neurasthenia" implies higher vitality as a result of the substance.
(used google translate)

Ingredients
Each tablet of this product contains 0.2g of testicular powder, which is made from healthy and undeteriorated fresh or frozen cow and sheep testicles.
Traits
This product is sugar-coated tablet or film-coated tablet, after removing the coating, it will show light yellow to light yellow brown.
Function category
Andrology medication
Indications
It is used for neurasthenia, premature old age, impotence, and menopausal disorders.
Dosage
Oral, 2-3 tablets at a time, three times a day or as directed by a doctor.
Adverse reactions
There are no reports of adverse reactions.
Taboo
1. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant during treatment are prohibited. 2. Male patients suspected of having or suffering from prostate cancer or breast cancer and prostatic hypertrophy are contraindicated. 3. It is forbidden for infants and children before the developmental period. 4. Prohibited for patients with liver dysfunction.
Precautions
1. Women and pre-pubertal children can cause virilization. Male signs of virilization develop prematurely. 2. The use of large amounts of androgens can reduce the concentration of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and increase the concentration of low-density lipoprotein (LDt).
Medication for pregnant and lactating women
Use during pregnancy may cause virilization of female fetuses and precocious puberty in male fetuses.
Child medication
This product is forbidden for infants and children before puberty.
Elderly medication
uncertain.
medicine interactions
1. When combined with adrenal cortex hormones, especially mineralocorticoids, it can increase the risk of edema. 2. Combined use of ACTH or glucocorticoid can accelerate the production of acne. 3. Reduce the dosage of this product when combined with dicoumarins or indandione derivatives, because androgens can reduce the concentration of coagulation factor precursors and enhance the effect of anticoagulants. 4. When combined with oral hypoglycemic drugs and insulin, you must pay close attention to the occurrence of hypoglycemia, and adjust the dosage of hypoglycemic drugs and insulin if necessary. 5. When combined with drugs with hepatotoxicity, it can aggravate the damage to the liver, especially when using this product for a long time. 6. When this product is used in combination with cyclosporine A, the blood concentration of the latter increases, which increases nephrotoxicity.
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Androgen drugs. According to reports in the literature, this product is a androgen drug prepared from healthy and undeteriorated fresh or frozen cattle and sheep testicles: androgens are steroid hormones, which are mainly secreted by the male testicles. It is different from the early embryonic stage and different for men. The growth period plays an important physiological role. Androgens play a key role in the sexual differentiation of male fetuses. During the sound spring period, androgens make the penis grow, promote the growth of beard, pubic hair and axillary hair, sperm production and maturation, and can promote the proliferation and secretion of sebaceous glands, and the growth of the larynx, causing the voice to become deep, increase the growth of skeletal muscles, and have a negative effect on bones. Promote growth; in addition, androgens have an excitatory effect on normal hematopoietic cells, which can increase the production and effect of erythropoietin, and directly stimulate red blood cell stem cells, increase protein synthesis, reduce protein degradation in the body and reduce urine nitrogen excretion.

Turns out testicles as a food is a real thing! https://en.wikipedia...sticles_as_food

India and Pakistan

In India and Pakistan, goat testicles and kidneys are mashed up and cooked on a Tava. The dish is called Gurda-Kapoora. In Lahore, the dish is called Kata-kat.[9]

United States

In the United States, bull testicles are usually served breaded and deep-fried as an appetizer, under the name "Rocky Mountain oysters".[10]

Spain

Buffalo, boar or bulls testicles known as criadillas are breaded and fried;[11] In tortilla Sacromonte, a speciality from Granada, lambs brains and testicles are cooked in an omelette.[12]

Vietnam
Bulls testicles is commonly called "Ngầu pín". It is a very common food as it is believed to increase men's sexual ability.

Main point of this thread, could this be a more safe alternative to boost testosterone, masculinity, virility than anabolic steroids?

#2 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2020 - 01:05 AM

No.
You've never heard of mountain oysters?
Also steroids only work when you exercise and eat large amounts of protein... Unless you are looking for water weight gain that goes away when you stop.
What does increased masculinity even mean?
Eat right. Train right.

Edited by Rocket, 06 August 2020 - 01:07 AM.

• Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Peptimaniac

• 25 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 03:27 AM

I swear I would eat testicles and felt a noticeable increase in sexual performance years back. I want to try it again.

#4 gintrux

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2020 - 07:27 AM

Interesting! Try again if possible and let me know how is it. I can't buy testicles to eat in my country (Lithuania)....

#5 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 11:01 AM

No.
You've never heard of mountain oysters?
Also steroids only work when you exercise and eat large amounts of protein... Unless you are looking for water weight gain that goes away when you stop.
What does increased masculinity even mean?
Eat right. Train right.

They didnt say they wanted to be jacked, they said they were looking to feel more masculine. If you're going to say "eat right, train right", maybe you could elaborate on that as well.

OP, see if you can buy/import "orchic glandular" in your country. It's exactly what you're talking about, powdered testicle.. Yum.

As Rocket was saying though, if you're looking to feel/be more masculine, weight training, diet and sleep are what's gonna help. Are you doing these things?

Lift heavy weights doing compound lifts - squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press, lunges, rows, chin/pull ups. 3-4 times a week, for about an hour is all you need, especially if you're a noobie.

Eat plenty of green veggies, meats, eggs, and natural sources of carbs. Sex hormones are synthesized out of cholesterol.

Get your sleep hygeine in check. Consistent bedtime/wake up times, no screens nearing sundown (or at least use bluelight blockers), cool, dark bedroom, no caffeine past 3 or 4, etc. 

And make sure your stress levels are low. Plenty of stress reduction techniques out there from yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, even a walk in the woods.

If you want to just "feel masculine", the above is where you want to start. You can try out some herbal supplements as well though. Epimedium, cistanche, high quality red ginseng, cordyceps, mucuna pruriens and ashwagandha are good choices. Ashwa lowers cortisol so would be good for stress too.

Also, check out anabolicmen.com, I think it'll be right up your alley. No affiliation

• like x 1

#6 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2020 - 01:48 AM

Masculinity is a mindset. There are plenty of masculine women to make that point. You have to define exactly what it is you want to change. If its your jawline then you got what you're born with. Focus on being happy and healthy.

Eat right and train right depending on your goals. A runner trains and eats differently than a bodybuilder. You define that statement.
  • Ill informed x 1

#7 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 03:13 AM

Some more reading - Link1 , Link2 , Link3 (Pine Pollen)

On Longecity 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2020 - 01:04 PM

They always work. But for muscle building if someone is already somewhat muscular then they might not appreciate the effects if they just sit around all day. Either the dose would not do anything or it would be so large it might produce noticeable muscle but also terrible side effects. Untrained people can gain lots of muscle for a period from large doses of aas. I'm pretty sure my testosterone in my body works just fine doing many things, even tho it doesn't come from the outside and even tho I haven't exercised (except walking) for months.

For most people I'd imagine "masculinity, virility" etc has to do with mindset and mood. Like less lethargy, more sex drive, less of certain social awkwardness, etc. However lots of that stuff I think probably has more to do with other things, a lot of supplements that provide overall energy boosts but hardly increase testosterone (everything from ginseng to fulvic acid to dex-amphetamine) probably can achieve some of these goals.

However I can certainly say that coinciding with +100% testicular growth at around age 23 I got a lot more confident, and emotionally flat (in a good way mostly, like rarely crying, much less anxiety). (In my case I suspect testicular growth resulted from increased nutrients/calories overall, including vitamin D3 which I began taking 6000IU/d. possibly resveratrol at 500mg/d)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users