GHK-Cu Topical Concentration

ghk-cu topical skin benefits

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MikeGreo

• 33 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 01:00 PM

Hi,

I would like to know what is the recommended percentage of ghk-cu that is necessary for its benefits to be achieved in topical application.

I am considering buying this(shorturl.at/bpuT6) but not sure if it is good enough for the benefits. Also it's confusing when there is a serum and also an activator. Do I have to buy both?

This is on the product description:

While the first generation of CAIS 1% contained direct GHK copper peptides (known as GHK-Cu), this second generation Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1 contains 2% of pure GHK peptide of which 1% branches with copper ions upon mixing with NIOD's patent-pending approach, forming 1% freshly-assembled, pro-repair GHK-Cu (copper peptides) and leaving 1% free-form, pro-collagen GHK peptide. This update also includes the addition of collagen-support peptides, Tripeptide-29, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 and Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2. The base system of CAIS2 combines mono-dispersed, plant-derived glycogen, penetration-enhancing Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 and cross-linked hyaluronic acid.

Would appreacite the expert thoughts on this.

Kind regards,

Mike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk-cu, topical, skin, benefits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users