Photo

Looking to Buy some Cerebrolysin in the USA

cerebrolysin nootropic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mnmluver2598

• 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 04:58 AM

Hi, is anyone in the US have some cerebrolysin that they could potentially sell to me? My father suffered a stroke, and I'm looking to run a cycle for him, however I have checked other retailers (i.e. cosmicnootropic and rupharma) and they have all said that it would take months given covid to ship it from Russia. If anyone could help me it would greatly be appreciated. Message or comment if you could! Thank you!

#2 Diamondz

• 42 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 01:50 AM

Assuming your father’s condition was accurate diagnosis and a stroke (ischemic stroke) was the mode of action

I’d recommend Actovegin as a more effective alternative therapy to your father’s situation –– opposed to Cerebrolysin. Surprisingly, Piracetam was found to hold functional medicinal application in management and treatment of traumatic brain dysfunction and organic brain complications.

Entertaining directional interests in Cerebrolysin; holds excellent clinical application in treatment and management of complex brain states and organic brain dysfunction – including Dementia and Alzheimer’s, and has been showed to increase the organic substrates implicated in memory formation and consolidation of pathways responsible for cellular organization and communication of memory processes which are heavily effected by those suffering from complex brain dysfunction advanced dementia and Alzheimer’s, such as Tau protein explanations, loss of neuronal tissue due to damage of cellular processes including damage due to stress, advanced age, and inadequate cellular processes or lack of mental stimulation. I’d still recommend Actovegin as the more therapeutic clinical agent, specifically in the treatment and management of ischemic stoke and restoration of neuronal tissue, and while on the other hand, Cerebrolysin was found to improve the overall composition of neuronal material, and does such include indication as a material for the enrichment of organ system of the skull. You should analyze the concurrent application, such as in augmentative application or priming applications of the two agents. In either regards, use Actovegin with attention to dose, and tradition into the use of Cerebrolysin.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Diamondz

• 42 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:21 AM

Assuming your father’s condition was accurately diagnosed; and a stroke (ischemic, hemorrhage, etc) the mode of action ————- [ written to expand accuracy]

Edited by Diamondz, 17 August 2020 - 04:22 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, nootropic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users