inhale vitamins

vitamin and minerals

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:01 AM

Has anyone tried this? it can be a option to injection in case you have gut issues. https://inhalevitamins.com/

Like vaping/ e-cig. Seems like it's only b12 vitamin though.

THE INHALATION PROCESS

Within each device is a lithium battery that can be activated with light suction. This triggers a cotton-based, non-toxic heating element that transforms our vitamin formulation into a refreshing, flavor-filled vapor. 
Vitamin Air® should last for 300-400 breaths, depending on how strongly you draw in. Inhale deeply and with confidence. Open the packaging, remove the silicone tips and inhale from the end with two air holes. There is no button or anything else you need to do. Take 5-10 puffs whenever desired. 

https://www.sparqlife.com/https://www.inhalehealth.com/https://breatheb12.com/https://vitaminvape.co/

Edited by kurdishfella, 06 August 2020 - 09:29 AM.

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:40 AM

I ordered https://inhalevitami...=32087374495828

see if it really works then. There is 1mg per inhaler. 50mcg per 10 breaths. 20 doses of B12.

Edited by kurdishfella, 06 August 2020 - 09:42 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2020 - 06:35 AM

its like an juul  not Cartridge and you can also vape essential oils

Edited by kurdishfella, 07 August 2020 - 07:09 AM.

• dislike x 1

#4 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2020 - 10:47 PM

''Vaping vitamins is “theoretically possible,” says Guenther Hochhaus, a pharmacologist at the University of Florida who studies drug delivery in the lungs. “It would have to go deep into the lungs” where the membranes are thinnest and most permeable, he says. But until more detailed studies are completed, he adds, how well the lung actually does take in nutrients is up for debate.''

#5 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:06 PM

do nasal spray vitamin b12 get absorbed and inhaled into the lungs or if you spray down your throat? Or just the nose and part of the eye ?

#6 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2020 - 09:11 AM

UGH I MADE AN MISTAKE ORDERING FROM NEW ZEALAND FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (takes forever to arrive). Next time im going with vitacig EU/UK.

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 August 2020 - 09:12 AM.

• dislike x 1

#7 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2020 - 12:55 PM

Lithium is not only a factor in B12 transport could you possibly vape lithium+b12?

Best ways for absorption if you have small intestine issues:

1. Injections

2. Inhale to the lungs (Absorption rate would be limited by the physical and chemical properties of the molecules themselves)

3. Eyes (dropplets) 

Lithium also gets absorbed in the stomach, big intestine or liver orally.

I heard somewhere your lungs have almost the same ability as the small intestines for absorption perhaps better or lesser (as I imagine because absorbing oxygen effectively is critical to life and living and more important than any nutrients from diet/food etc).

Edited by kurdishfella, 28 August 2020 - 01:27 PM.

#8 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2020 - 02:03 PM

I ordered from vitacig EU (UK only ships within UK), which ships from Hungary, the other order is taking too long. 

Vitacigs claims their vapor is absorbed through the mouth mucosa instead of via the lungs https://onlinelibrar....1967.tb08696.x

their products info below:

Each VitaCig contains vitamin base of:

Vitamin A (Retinol) – 1IU

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 15mcg

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 2mg

Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) 2mg

SURGE

Guarana Extract 1.5mg

Ginseng Extract 1.5mg

Caffeine 1.5mg

Taurine 1.5mg

D-Limonene 1.5mg

REJUVENATE

Rose Oil 3mg

Geranium Oil 1.7mg

Jasmine Oil 1.7mg

SLEEP

Valerian Oil 160 mcg

Neroli Oil 160mcg

Lavender Oil 500mcg

Lemon Oil 500mcg

Melatonin 2.5mg

KAMA SUTRA

Ylang-Ylang 8mg

Nutmeg 3mg

Cinnamon 8mg

Jasmine 3.5mg

L-Arginine 860mcg

SLIM

Garcinia Cambogia 169mcg

Hoodia 169mcg

Konjac Root 169mcg

Arginine 847mcg

Max Menthol

Eucalyptus Oil 2mg

Peppermint Oil 2.5mg

Spearmint Oil 2.5mg

STRESS

Ylang-Ylang 339mcg

Frankincense 339mcg

Theanine 169mcg

Glutamine 847mcg

Cocoa Extract 3mg

Mint Oil – 500mcg

FOCUS

Ginkgo Biloba 50mcg

Ginseng 50mcg

Cool Citrus

Orange Oil 8mg

Lemon Oil 8mg

D-Limonene 1000 mcg

Vintage Vanilla

Valerian Extract 8mg

Vanilla Extract 8mg

Linalool – 1mg

Marvelous Mint

Linalool – 1mg

Menthol 500mcg

Peppermint Oil – 1mg

Mint Oil – 3mg

Boisterous Berry

B-Myrcene – 1000mcg

Blueberry Extract - 2mg

Blackcurrant Extract – 2mg

Succulent Strawberry

Peppermint Oil – 500mcg

Strawberry Extract 500mcg

Menthol Extract – 250mcg

Charming Cherry

Peppermint Oil – 500mcg

Menthol – 250mcg

Cherry Extract – 3mg

Clove Bud Oil 500 mcg

Watermelon Wave

Watermelon Extract 3mg

Lychee Extract 3mg

I ordered: 

Charming Cherry
Cool Citrus
Slim
Honey Tobacco
Boisterous Berry Capsules

Edited by kurdishfella, 31 August 2020 - 02:27 PM.

#9 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2020 - 02:26 PM

We do not recommend inhaling vape continually into the lungs for several reasons.

Firstly, the vapor with the high temperature tolerant vitamins is meant to be absorbed mostly in the mouth, not in the lungs.

Secondly, the amount of vitamins is low and not sufficient in case of a vitamin deficiency or supplementation.

Thirdly, there are no clinical tests of lung absorption.

Of course, if the vapor enters the lungs few times, it does not cause any harm, we have been testing, using and selling these products for many years and never had any health related complaints. However, e cigarettes are relatively new inventions and it is simply not possible to know every aspect of using them in the long run. Our VitaCig products are the safest types of ecigs but still they are not designed for health improvement.

Haven't received a COA from them yet... (Certificates of Analysis)

Edited by kurdishfella, 01 September 2020 - 02:27 PM.

#10 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:12 PM

Holy shit it works! I actually feel less pain all over my body, I feel more relaxed and slightly dizzy. I am using the first product from inhalevitamins. it contains very little b12 for my liking though. I felt my well being improve within 10 minutes. 

But there is a few problems, I need way higher dosages and it to contain more different vitamins and minerals......

https://forums.phoen...-therapy.33045/

https://www.longecit...ms/#entry895648

Edited by kurdishfella, 07 September 2020 - 01:15 PM.

#11 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2020 - 01:31 PM

VitaCig 

Vitamin A (Retinol) – 1IU

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 15mcg

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 2mg

Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) 2mg

-----------------------

Vitamin B1
---------------------------------------

Vitamin D-3
Zinc
Vitamin C

So missing are: vitamin E, K b3, b5, b7, b9,  omega 3 & 6, 

I need find vapes that contain these.

#12 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:46 PM

For anyone that has been keeping up with me. I had my inflammation tested for intestines and they said they found the lowest possible score of inflammation. I think my body is so damaged that it can't produce inflammation in order to heal itself. Is there a condition for this?

For anyone that doesn't know my history, I have a CRHR1 mutation and celiac disease which has wreaked havoc on my gut system and I'm feeling all the ill effects, my gut has exploded but nobody believes me or will do a body scan.

Still waiting on vitacig but if this doesn't work then I am loss of hope. 

Are there any diseases that cause low levels of inflammation? 

Edited by kurdishfella, 10 September 2020 - 02:48 PM.

#13 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2020 - 10:54 PM

interesting . .

The lungs can activate vitamin D locally – a Vitamin D inhaler may help lungs VITAMIN D EFFECTS ON LUNG IMMUNITY AND RESPIRATORY DISEASES

https://vitamindwiki...ungs – Aug 2016

Vitamin E Acetate linked to vaping illness outbreak (possible?)

Edited by kurdishfella, 10 September 2020 - 10:55 PM.

#14 gbells

• 6 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 06:46 PM

I've used breathe B12.  There are studies showing inhaled B12 definitely is absorbed and it is a great way to avoid having to get shots.  It is very useful if you are healing a nerve injury (those need high B12 doses around 20,000IU per day).  However, the ecigs aren't metered so it is easy to overdo it.  B12 is water soluble so excess would be quickly cleared.  

• Informative x 1

#15 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2020 - 09:05 PM

It's been like 4 days since I inhaled the 2mg of b12 (i got 1 extra vape from them even thought i bought just 1, didn't know i was gonna get it not sure why)  and right now I feel better, I did feel initial effects when I first took the first few puffs but that ended and now few days later I feel good again different from the first. Not sure how much of the b12 got into my system. 

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 September 2020 - 09:06 PM.

#16 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2020 - 05:28 PM

ehh fk it might give injection a try, cortexin, has anyone injected that? or are there any good vitamin shots you can get online?

#17 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:45 PM

wonder if a combo of vaping vitamins + cortexin (or other vitamin shots)

Cortexin has the following amino acids, vitamins, and minerals:

Amino acids:

Aspartic acid: 446 nmol/mg; Glycine: 298 nmol/mg; Threonine: 212 nmol/mg; Serine: 268 nmol/mg; Glutamic acid: 581 nmol/mg; Proline: 187 nmol/mg; Alanine: 246 nmol/mg; Isoleucine: 356 nmol/mg; Tyrosine: 109 nmol/mg; Phenylalanine: 162 nmol/mg; Histidine: 116 nmol/mg; Lysine: 253 nmol/mg; Arginine and other amino acids: 202 nmol/mg.

Vitamins:

Lysine: 253 nmol/mg; Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 0.08 mcg/10mg; Lysine: 253 nmol/mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 0.03 mcg/10 mg; Niacin (Vitamin B3, Vitamin PP) 0.05 mcg/10 mg; Retinol (Vitamin A) – 0.011 mcg/10mg; Alfa-tokoferol (vitamin E) – 0.007 mcg/10mg.

Minerals:

(Cu/copper): 0,2129 mcg/10 mg; (Fe/iron): 2,26 mcg/10 mg; (Ca/calcium): 22,93 mcg/10 mg; (Mg/magnesium): 8,5 mcg/10 mg; (K/Potassium): 19,83 mcg/10 mg; (Na/sodium): 643,2 mcg/10 mg; (S/Sulphur): 152,65 mcg/10 mg; (P/Phosphorus): 91,95 mcg/10 mg; (Zn/zinc): 4,73 mcg/10 mg; (Mb/Molybdenum?): 0,0203 mcg/10 mg; (Co/Cobalt): 0,0044 mcg/10 mg; (Mn/Manganese): 0,0061 mcg/10 mg; (Se/Selenium): 0,0745 mcg/10 mg; (Al/Aluminium?): 0,3104 mcg/10 mg; (Li/Lithium?): 0,0340 mcg/10 mg.

Edited by kurdishfella, 14 September 2020 - 07:57 PM.

#18 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:46 PM

https://www.vitaminvapesla.com/
https://vitaairpens.com/

update: vitacig has about 400-500 puffs. gonna take 5 deep inhale daily and hold to fully absorb. this way my body can slowly build up b12 as you only need 5 ug (RDA/ Recommended Dietary Allowance) daily. I have 3x left cigs so should last me for awhile I guess hopefully by that time then my stores has refilled in the body.

Edited by kurdishfella, 16 September 2020 - 09:42 PM.

#19 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:31 AM

I had my inflammation tested for intestines and they said they found the lowest possible score of inflammation. 

Or my inflammation went down because it was too much due to celiac disease + stress my immune system was attacking it so much that the only way was to turn off inflammation. etc

#20 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:21 PM

i think i have intussusception and volvulus. But different, instead my intestine feels wrapped around my bone in feet and arm...

Edited by kurdishfella, 22 September 2020 - 12:21 PM.

#21 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2020 - 12:31 PM

So I read about something called vodka eyeballing 

Vodka eyeballing is the practice of consuming vodkas by pouring it into the eye sockets, where it is absorbed through the mucous membranes of the region into the bloodstream

That got me thinking what if I crush b12 pills or use powder form and mix it with DMSO and pour in eye? But then I thought maybe there are already eye dropper b vitamins pre-made online. But can't seem to find much. Maybe a liquid spray or a dropper made for the mouth will work.

Edited by kurdishfella, 25 September 2020 - 12:34 PM.

#22 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2020 - 03:30 PM

I believe your body can somehow extract vitamins/minerals etc from feces. If your intestine isn't working properly and leaks and the poop gets out then the body will (unless immune system too damaged) shake and use vibrations on the poop to make it into liquid form in order to extract the nutrients from there. It doesn't need to be absorbed into the blood stream since it is already in the body or perhaps the nerves can do that. Perhaps this is how im able to survive after i feelt shooting out poop from left lower side abdomen, the poop got turned then my intestine reconstructed and is surviving on the liquid poop nutrients and the small amount i get from digesting normally best hope is to keep a steady pace and not work myself too hard to not put unseccary strain on the body and waste / use up more of the nutrients etc or sends it to  blood or lymph capillaries or jejunum

Edited by kurdishfella, 30 September 2020 - 03:50 PM.

#23 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:22 PM

I was thinking of creating my own product/brand called (something along the lines of) Golden Vape and Golden Eye Dropper, they would almost contain all of the vitamins and minerals: Vitamins b1, b2, b5, b6, b7, b9, b12? And maybe Vitamin A and Vitamin E? and possibly more. substitute for injecting as I had a hard time finding it myself and so make it easier for others with same the interest. 

Edited by kurdishfella, 20 October 2020 - 10:23 PM.

#24 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:01 PM

Why not simply use a nebulizer? Completely avoids unneccesary and potentially harmful additives, by using the pure substances.

#25 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:19 PM

Why not simply use a nebulizer? Completely avoids unneccesary and potentially harmful additives, by using the pure substances.

How do I make the supplements into liquid for it to be used with it? If I buy vitamin powders it needs to be liquified first, right? To be able to use. Or do I just buy the vitamins in liquid form? Anyway, I have been using these vitamin inhalers for a while now and the only thing that has an somewhat effect seems to be the b12 but even then in a deficiency you need way higher dosage to correct and I don't really feel energy kick from it just painkilling in the beginning now nothing. I think b12 needs other vitamins to work properly. So I'm not sure that I can put enough of each vitamin in the nebulizer and I don't know how much my lungs can absorb at once so I could be sitting there for a long time until I reach the RDA.

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 October 2020 - 05:23 PM.

#26 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2020 - 06:28 PM

vaporizer vs inhaler vs nebulizer vs Dry powder inhalers etc... not sure which is better for my needs

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 October 2020 - 07:27 PM.

#27 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:59 PM

Wow you really spiked me interest with the nebulizer, thanks for telling me. I am going tomorrow to the pharmacy to get me one and some vitamin/mineral supplements. I don't need saline right? Hopefully I can just crush the tablets and it will work? Or does it need to be liquid? Will any nebulisator work? seems like there are slight differences between them . Im gonna use effervescent tablets in the nebulizer which you mix with water first so that it dissolves. Since I can't find any premade liquid form vitamins in pharmacies and needs to be high dose (alot of them contain low doses). I might even use oil with it.

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 October 2020 - 08:03 PM.

#28 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 09:58 PM

I personally only would use most pure water soluble substances mixed with distilled water. David Brownstein for example uses a 0.04% solution of hydrogenperoxide with 1 drop of Lugol solution against Covid. See this article by Mercola: https://articles.mer...n-peroxide.aspx, even gives a nebulizer recommendation.

Recently found a German supplement shop which sells quite some nutrients as inexpensive drops with least additives: https://www.sunday.d...cat=0&q=Tropfen

Only tried a handheld nebulizer for the first time a week ago. Using 1ml out of a Magnesiumsulfate IV ampoule, along with 4ml of DSMO and distilled water.

Edited by pamojja, 27 October 2020 - 10:07 PM.

#29 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2020 - 05:04 PM

what about particle size? Do all nebulizers have the same capacity for how big a particle size can be for it to work or different? Mine is 3.85 µm. What's yours? Maybe vitamin/minerals are too big for this to work? that'd be a shame.

Although the MMD particle size is similar in the two types of nebulizers (3 to 7 µm for ultrasonic nebulizers), the ultrasonic nebulizers can create a denser mist, with aerosols up to 200 µl/L. It is typically recommended that ultrasonic nebulizations occur over 5 to 10 minutes.

Edited by kurdishfella, 28 October 2020 - 05:12 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2020 - 07:41 AM

Since I Ordered Liquid b vitamins I might as well try the eye route see if it works or not... hopefully nothing in there listed as other ingredients that are harmful to the eyes. but yeah it would probably best to use the purest vitamins least modifications .

Edited by kurdishfella, 29 October 2020 - 07:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users