intranasal spray nasal spray nad+ brain

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 MentholFlavoring

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2020 - 10:22 AM

Hello everyone,

Boosting NAD+ in the brain seems to be beneficial and it seems that intranasal administration is the most efficient way to boost NAD+ brain levels.Recently I've begun to try NAD+ sprays and have had some success with it.

This includes preparing a spray solution myself which is more economic and allows me to achieve higher dosages than the sprays currently being sold by several companies. However, the solutions that I prepare myself become crystallized after being in the fridge for about a week, and becomes useless.

I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if you know any tips to prevent this?

Thanks in advance!

#2 CharlieG

• Registrant
  • 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:41 PM

I agree and think boosting NAD+ in the brain is very important and could be beneficial. But, I'd be wary of creating a cocktail myself at home. I think the product needs to be formulated in a specific way for it to work well and to be safe. I've only seen one product out there from Alive by Science, and I've been thinking of trying it. But, I don't know. Have you tried any sprays by any companies? And, did you notice any changes when you used your homemade version (before it crystallized)? I am just curious.

#3 MentholFlavoring

• Topic Starter
  • 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2020 - 11:45 AM

Hi CharlieG, thanks for your reply. 

I have tried the spray from Alive by Science, it made me feel weirdly lethargic when taking it. This is contrary to my homemade NAD+ spray, where the lethargic effect was not present but instead a slight boost in visual acuity and clarity. But, since I've only taken it shortly I can't really evaluate it.

I'm currently taking a spray consisting of Nicotinamide Riboside and vitamine B12, both of these ingredients are formulated in the patented "Synapsin" spray. The effects of NR are more pronounced, it is noticeably stimulating. Furthermore I feel that my cognition is enhanced, giving me an extra edge. The stimulation is very present, high enough that I think it could be used as a replacement for coffee (I personally don't drink coffee or tea, so I can't compare the effect).

I've taken both B12 and NR in isolation, and it is the NR that creates these boost effects.

#4 CharlieG

• Registrant
  • 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2020 - 02:24 PM

MentholFlavoring, thanks for the update.

That's interesting to have felt lethargic from that spray. Very interesting also about the at-home spray you made and how it helped.  Hopefully it will continue to help you.

Enhanced cognition is also a goal for me in general. That's great the NR is helping so much. For me, I notice more or a stimulant effect from resveratrol than NR.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intranasal, spray, nasal spray, nad+, brain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users