• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

did we ever determine the best sulphoraphane supplement?

supplements

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:06 AM

A couple years ago there was a long thread about this topic.  Broccomax was brought up as well as a few other competitors.  When I searched on amazon recently, I found there are a lot more broccoli supplements.  Which is best?

#2 Strelok

• 370 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 09:45 PM

I have used both EnduraCell and Broccomax, which from all of my reading and experience are likely the only two worth buying.  EnduraCell is probably the best, but if you find a decent deal on Broccomax, it's likely the most cost effective.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Gal220

• 1,036 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 11:56 PM

Rhonda Patrick has recommended Prostaphane(10mg stablized form like BrocElite)  and Avmacol.  

Im sure the Thorne product is good - One questioner claims John Hopkins(discovered the stuff) only recommends Avmacol and Thorne

Brocelite offering Stabilized Sulforaphane™ in the capsule (as opposed to the precursor, glucoraphanin), they are proud of it too

For the money, I would go with Jarrow, they claim it will deliver 8mg per cap.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 elc202

• 82 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 03:07 PM

Lifeextention has Optimized Broccoli and Cruciferous Blend which they claim contains 12mg of Sulphoraphane according to their Q&A page. but it has only 30 tablets and it contains other things which you may or may not want like DIM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users