• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

C60oo and VO2Max: a test that should be done.

c60 vo2max

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlephNull

• 34 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:32 PM

It would be really interesting to see a test conducted where a number of people have their VO2Max levels measured before taking C60oo and after starting a regimen where they use it.

Ideally test subjects would include both regular people and athletes.

The VO2Max test basically measures the amount of oxygen your body can use at any given time when under exertion, and has been in pretty common use for years.

More info here:

https://www.healthli...x#about-vo₂-max

Thoughts?

#2 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:06 PM

I think it's a great measure. I'm starting Turnbuckles stem cell/C60 protocol, and I should have lots of data. My garmin tracks VO2max with every workout

Keep in mind that his protocol comes to about a teaspoon C60 in olive oil per cycle, and I'll just be doing a cycle/week.

• like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2022 - 01:09 AM

I think it's a great measure. I'm starting Turnbuckles stem cell/C60 protocol, and I should have lots of data. My garmin tracks VO2max with every workout

Keep in mind that his protocol comes to about a teaspoon C60 in olive oil per cycle, and I'll just be doing a cycle/week.

Hi Stephen.

Do you have anything to report about VO2 max?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, vo2max

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users