• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Zyprexa & SSRI withdrawal

ssri withdrawal zyprexa lexapro nortriptyline schizo anxiety acetylcholine serotonin

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wicksy

• Registrant
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2020 - 10:07 AM

Been on 15mg Lexapro for about 3 months. Around 6 months total. Started it again because I was previously on it for a year, and 2 months after I stopped it I had a meltdown and completely lost the ability to feel pleasure. Only things that seemed to help was anti-seretonergics...but never got a consistent response or bad side effects. The lexapro has helped sort of...but I still cannot feel pleasure and have very low stress tolerance...only things that's really helped as an augment are Nortriptyline/Cyproheptadine. Abilify was a nightmare btw,

I've just been prescribed 2.5mg Zyprexa - and am wondering if this will help withdraw from lexapro?? Any previous attempt would results in massive influx of what seemed to be acetylcholine...however it feels my acetylcholine is super high on this dose of lexapro anyway...I also get nothing done, and my thoughts are super disorganised and racing so i supposed I could be called within the schizo category..

Also, I'm terrified of weight gain. So hopefully reducing Lexapro will assist in this. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ssri, withdrawal, zyprexa, lexapro, nortriptyline, schizo, anxiety, acetylcholine, serotonin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users