• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

very low dose Cerebrolysin (would it be effective?)

cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VenomSnake

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2020 - 10:03 PM

I am trying to get someway to use Cerebrolysin (or Cortexin) but I simply don't have the money.
Could Cerebrolysin (or Cortexin) be dosed at 0.25 ml instead of a minimum of 2 ml (up to 50 ml) ?
Can it be still very effective as it normally is, despite the fact it is under the minimal suggested dosage for therapeutic usage? I need something like Cerebrolysin , but at the right cost.
I need Cerebrolysin for his calming effect, wellbeing, euphoria, and it is so cool to have a so powerful type of enhancement in your life I simply can't give up, it is a so interesting substance , you know.
But I need to know if 0.25 ml is so low (for this substance) that it is practically a waste of money, or not.
Maybe I can potentiate the effects of Cerebrolysin by combining it with orher substances, is it right?
the best combo would be 0.25 ml of Cerebrolysin + 1 mg of Cortexin (cortexin is well lnown to increase the power of cerebrolysin) + noopept or some Ampakine + very low (100 mg) dose of Phenibut
how much time does the effect of only 1 injection last? can I inject for example only once a week? It would make the cost much lower

Edited by VenomSnake, 22 November 2020 - 10:56 PM.

#2 HereticGambit

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2022 - 04:00 PM

There is a limited window after the vial is open before Cerebrolysin begins to degrade. According to the manufacturer, "The IV or IM injection hast [sic] to be administered immediately after opening the ampoule." Source

I can't answer your other questions and I am curious myself. Specifically if 2ml is a sufficiently efficatious daily dose?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 melanthi0s

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2023 - 09:11 PM

I have tried 0.5-1.0 ml / day intranasal Cerebrolysin (though I have not been terribly disciplined about taking it every day). I can't say it has had great effect; either I am a non-responder or the effects are predominantly beneath the level of conscious awareness.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 ortcloud

• 329 posts

Posted 03 April 2023 - 04:03 PM

I have tried 0.5-1.0 ml / day intranasal Cerebrolysin (though I have not been terribly disciplined about taking it every day). I can't say it has had great effect; either I am a non-responder or the effects are predominantly beneath the level of conscious awareness.

You use it intranasal despite all the warnings posted on here, bad experiences from users and even one brain infection and death?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users