• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

High exercise tolerance with NR/NMN/NAD+?

nmn nad+ exercise tolerance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Reven

• 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 05:55 PM

I have been taking NR for approximately one month.  I regularly perform HIIT exercises on an elliptical trainer.  I noticed my high tolerance as I pushed towards 95-100% of my maximum heart rate for a 40 year old male (220-40=180).  On my last interval I actually pushed it all the way to 180 (maximum) without an overabundance of effort or fatigue.  Honestly, 180 HR felt more like 155-160, and that I could push even harder.  Although for safety reasons I chose not to do so.  Has anyone else noticed high exercise tolerance with precursors?

#2 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2020 - 12:40 AM

I just started taking 1-1.5 grams /day of NMN that just arrived from alivebyscience (drank it with water). My only initial subjective experience (having taken it 2-3 days) is that it feels very similar to Meldonium/Mildronate, i.e. it seems to increase my energy levels and mental and physical endurance. (mainly I take lots of long walks, carry a bunch of stuff, do errands all day, and then some mental annoyances become less apparent --- been avoiding the gym) I'd presume this gets less and less noticeable over time as it becomes the new normal (it did with meldonium, which I'm not taking atm). The only difference subjectively is that Meldonium has more of a tense mental feel to it, whereas NMN seems more neutral. 

As far as "actual exercise", high intensity stuff, or weight lifting, I'll try and see how that works out and report later.

Edited by Keizo, 06 December 2020 - 12:42 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmn, nad+, exercise tolerance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users