Zinc sulfate headache and fatigue

zinc

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:05 PM

Some say being tired is caused by zinc excess but I believe if one is deficient they will have more circulating zinc in blood so when you supplement you will feel the side effects of zinc excess until it all reabsorbs into organs or wherever they go. This is why i also belive blood tests are inaccurate because your body will always make sure it has more vitamins in blood to be used where needed, where you need to check for where they are stored to get an accurate result.

Edited by kurdishfella, 03 December 2020 - 07:06 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:34 PM

So I took zinc today the second day and the tiredness and nausea is not as long duration though I think it was stronger nausea then yesterday. Anyway I assume when one is zinc deficient for some time the body makes the decision where gets less zinc and where gets more, so lets say body gives more of the zinc you ingest from food to the brain but less or none to one kidney because you have severe deficiency, then when you suddenly ingest a supplement which contains large amounts, that large amount will directly be used on the brain because the body needs time to adjust, so therefore perhaps a slow titration would be necessary to avoid side effects. So the body sets a new standard for what is normal and gives up the least necessary organs first. Zinc and iron have similar effect on me.

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 December 2020 - 06:18 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2020 - 05:11 AM

3rd day, took half of the dosage (around 20mg) didnt get nausea or tiredness that I initially get in the first hour. perhaps because my body has gotten used to the zinc.

I was about to quit yesterday because not only was the nausea so bad that I would almost puke but the taste is awful which further made the nausea worse. Anyway im gonna keep at it on 20mg daily and see what happens.

So far I noticed some muscle on my biceps, yes I know it was quick but I wasn't even taking this for the muscle benefit nor did i know about it, i just happen to look at my arm and I saw it was noticeably bigger then I asked if it was zinc and i googled and zinc helps muscles a lot. Wonder why muscle was the first benefit ? 

#4 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2020 - 01:49 AM

wonder how some times vitamins have no effect even though you are deficient. Anyway it is day 4 and I think my sleep is better and I feel warmer.

#5 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:12 PM

Edited by ironfistx, 07 December 2020 - 11:13 PM.

#6 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:15 AM

oh can taking zinc etc on empty stomach be the cause of nausea and headache etc...

i remember when I took nac i got bad heartburn very bad but when i ate food(especialy meaty foods) and took it it wasnt as bad or at all dependin on dose ofc

Edited by kurdishfella, 11 December 2020 - 05:17 AM.

#7 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2020 - 06:58 AM

are you supposed to feel anything from vitamins/minerals etc (or dependent on the vitamin/mineral)? or does it have to build up first to normal levels if your deficient before it really starts making difference in the body? I mean I felt a little difference on the first and second day of taking zinc , more energy, but now I don't feel much 1 week in. Right now I feel pretty good (less depressed and overall more healthy feeling and look etc) compared to before the zinc I guess but that could be just the normal cycle of my life, sometimes you feel bad and sometimes good, can't say it was for sure the zinc. Maybe it needs other vitamins deficient in to work properly idk. I do feel less anxiety though and I know zinc is good for stress.

Edited by kurdishfella, 11 December 2020 - 07:06 AM.

#8 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:06 AM

I think I actually have gained some height from zinc.. slower onset then when I used melatonin and about same height gain. I think the height gain from zinc is permanent but not with melatonin

Edited by kurdishfella, 13 December 2020 - 05:07 AM.

#9 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2020 - 09:21 AM

Update: my skin seems improved, i have higher pain tolerance (when I shave) and when i get a headache its not as bad, goes away quicker and less frequent.

Edited by kurdishfella, 18 December 2020 - 09:22 AM.

#10 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2020 - 10:15 PM

my hearing has improved wasnt expecting that.

#11 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2020 - 02:32 PM

breath smell has improved i noticed

#12 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2020 - 06:49 AM

the bacteria on my tongue has reduced

#13 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2020 - 07:01 PM

Zinc carnosine, a health food supplement that stabilises small bowel integrity and stimulates gut repair processes

might try this..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:33 AM

I wonder is it possibly for your body to not be able to store zinc or any nutrient properly in the body so always high amounts in blood and released.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zinc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users