• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Ancestral supplements - beef organs kidney, marrow, brains, legit?

liver

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 10:26 PM

Saw these. This company makes organ supplements.

Do supplements like this help with anything?

#2 elc202

• 82 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 02:53 AM

In many countries they eat sheep/cow brains, livers, and kidneys. so i assume they are safe. not sure about the benefits.

also i noticed some supplement companies that claim to sell beef marrow, they actually just sell overpriced bone broth if you read the ingredients.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 06:21 PM

Dr Michael Rose recommends eating more organ meat as a small part of a more paleo diet.

#4 wholoman

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2020 - 02:16 PM

Mixed reviews over the net, and positives in Amazon, who knows if reliable or is fake marketing?

https://www.amazon.c...iews/B07526PQW5

#5 wholoman

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:52 AM

Reputable brand is Nutricology or Allergy Research Group, found in Iherb

#6 Empiricus

• 321 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:11 AM

Ancestral's brain supplement seems more potent than a competitor's, even though Ancestral dilutes it with liver. 

If I take 4-5 capsules of brain before bed, when I close my eyes and I'm treated to a movie of dynamic 3-D images.  Doesn't happen with the competitor's brain product.  For me, at least in the case of brain, it's worth the premium for Ancestral. 

#7 wholoman

• Registrant
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2021 - 08:21 PM

Another reputable brands:

Biotics
https://www.iplaneth...iotics-Research

My real way
http://myrealway.com/home

#8 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2021 - 05:57 AM

So what nutrients are in these that make them so beneficial that I cant just get in supplement form or from regular food? Eyes have a lot of vitamin A!

Edited by kurdishfella, 11 April 2021 - 05:58 AM.

#9 Neurocryo

• 53 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 09:21 PM

So what nutrients are in these that make them so beneficial that I cant just get in supplement form or from regular food? Eyes have a lot of vitamin A!

If you are fasting and consume beef brain then your blood stream will be filled with all of the nutrients present in brain.  I’ve taken a bottle of ancestral beef brain and I think it works.  Have to be careful with beef organs though, liver is suuuuper high in copper and brain has a lot of cholesterol.  At the moment I’m taking beef organs and liver alternating daily.  It seems like more and more suppliers/brands are popping up on Amazon.  I’m wondering if people are eating so much beef that they have an excess of organ meat to sell.

Id recommend giving it a try to see how it works,  I only take 4 capsules a day as opposed to 6.

#10 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 05:53 PM

My greatgrandfather ate a can of pork brains every day which has like 2000% cholesterol and lived to be in his 90s.

Other people in my family who didn't eat pork brains died earlier of strokes.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#11 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 06:05 PM

Have been vegetarian from age 10 to 40. Getting chronically ill, I added healthy fats, daily eggs and weekly fish back in. And along with comprehensive supplementation experienced after some years remissions.

For the first time in my adult life got half a organically raised beef-liver (3.5kg), now frozen. Today I did the jump back to our ancestors, I tried about 100g fried - tasted just as good as I remember from my childhood.

Anyone else here eating organ meats?

Edited by pamojja, 29 June 2021 - 06:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: liver

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users