- - - - -

The Peak Experiences Formula

peak experiences adventure mindset podcast travel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 10:43 AM

Everyone has the potential to be a Peak Experience Junkie. Why wouldn't you want to be one? Consider this your invite to the Peak Experience Junkie Club!
The formula: Hardwork X Stress Management X Passion for Processes X Time = Peak Experiences

The%20Peak%20Experiences%20Formula%20128

How often do you have peak experiences? Does it correlate to how you are managing your stress? Let me know in the comments below?

#2 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 09:25 AM

If you want MORE peak experiences, you want less stress.

In this episode, we discuss one of the most limiting things in your life, stress. We give the chemical definition of stress and explain its biological purpose. We also give 18 powerful life hacks (ranging from diet and lifestyle to mindset and visualization) for decreasing and managing stress in a healthy way.

1*2TbC0CUVteODLqREncbFxg.gif

Listen to podcast: Lifehacking Stress - Limitless Mindset Podcast #13

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 09:34 AM

More lifehacks for peak experiences...

I've been living a Tim Ferriss kind of lifestyle for over a decade now so I'll add my own experiences and insights to some of the best passages of this +700-word, $16 book. Filmed in gloomy Istanbul, Turkey and beautiful Sozopol, Bulgaria.

1*8-EQZIIJS3pugmNBr_1jpw.gif

Watch: “Don’t believe everything that you think.” Book Review of "Tools of Titans" by Tim Ferriss

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peak experiences, adventure, mindset, podcast, travel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users