* * * * * 1 votes

Lacking in muscle tension/tone

muscle testosterone dht

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:39 PM

Despite being reasonably strong and fit, I seem to lack in muscle tension/tone.

My body seems flabby-my stomach seems to hang unless I very consciously suck it in.

This has produced some psychological effects, some kind of dysmoprhia. Effectively my body just feels soft; not the hardness I would think it should be.

What’s missing? Is it a neurotransmitter issue? Hormonal (I don’t think so), brain receptors (NMDA) etc? Anyone got a clue?

#2 ErgogenicHealth

• 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 05:13 AM

Do you have low blood pressure? 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 02:00 AM

Do you have low blood pressure?

Normal /high actually

#4 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 07:12 PM

Could be low dopamine related.. Ever since I'm on antipsychotics (16 years) I didn't gain any muscle mass, my muscles always feel soft and gets bruised easily and has no tone even though I was a very fanatic weightlifter. Only thing I gained was stamina, endurance and condition. (I was one year off antipsychotics and gained 3-5kg muscle mass in that particular year and was looking really healthy/muscular).

I've also tried testosterone gel to up my testosterone levels (antipsychotic also lower that) and tried Raloxifene augmentation (which increased my testosterone also) but without any positive results.

I'm planning on low/micro dosing steroids when I lose the excess body-fat I have gained over the past several years.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2021 - 06:34 PM

How does your stomach hang when its inside your body? But the answer to your question is health. You are unhealthy and have a slow metabolism. Start supplementing with USP-approved (or any legitimate brands you know)  supplements like: vitamin c, zinc carnosine, vitamin D, iodine, b vitamins like b2,b5 and b12 critical for energy, take care of gut health as it's very important for immune system and start supplementing with low dose of DHEA. And I guarantee you will notice change with a few months. The reason I suggest dhea is because its an precursor to testosterone and the testosterone of men have been declining for many reasons. And don't be afraid to take higher doses but of course be careful. meditation will lead to lower cortisol levels and better sleep, which will improve testosterone production. The chances of you doing this  though are low as it requires dedication and you probably won't believe this works. I even suggest lower dose dhea to women, as it is important for women to have some testosterone which will have an effect on appearance for the better as long as its not too much which can also impair immune function. And progesterone works great as an estrogen blocker as theres too much of it in our bodies because of lifestyle.

Edited by kurdishfella, 07 June 2021 - 06:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: muscle, testosterone, dht

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users