• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

hypersensitive to everything...solutions?

aluminum coffee

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 08:35 PM

I’ve figured out that I am hypersensitive to everything.

I cut out aluminum deodorants and my back pain went away.

I cut out dairy for awhile. After a few days of having a glass of milk each day, my nipples felt puffy and a bit gyno-y. I hadn’t realized what was going on until I realized I had reintroduced dairy.

If I drink a lot of oat milk my ankles will click every now and then-because of the high amount of calcium phosphate added (25% of the dv per serving, but an inorganic source and therefore I believe much better absorbed).

And the list goes on. I can’t really take any supplements outside of food because if they aren’t food bound they are super absorbed and give me immediate side effects.

What exactly is this condition? Seems like some kind of cell permeability thing. What could be done about it?

#2 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:16 AM

Bump

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 RYAN474

• 45 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:24 PM

I've had the same issue. Carnivore diet has been great - strict- with only meat, organ meat, and zero herbs spices etc.  I figure it's probably leaky gut in my case (causing immune issues- inflammation from reactions to food proteins leaking), maybe caused by SIBO and/or genetic issues, autoimmunity, damage to nerve plexes in gut from my celiac disease and other GI inflammation for many years growing up- now causing dysmotility and exacerbating leaky gut. 

Treating the SIBO with rifaximin (not herbs in my case), checking for other gut issues per Dr Datis Kharrazian gut course (i.e. h pylori), managing stress with Tm (tm.org), etc are helping me. 

#4 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 02:14 PM

I've had the same issue. Carnivore diet has been great - strict- with only meat, organ meat, and zero herbs spices etc. I figure it's probably leaky gut in my case (causing immune issues- inflammation from reactions to food proteins leaking), maybe caused by SIBO and/or genetic issues, autoimmunity, damage to nerve plexes in gut from my celiac disease and other GI inflammation for many years growing up- now causing dysmotility and exacerbating leaky gut.

Treating the SIBO with rifaximin (not herbs in my case), checking for other gut issues per Dr Datis Kharrazian gut course (i.e. h pylori), managing stress with Tm (tm.org), etc are helping me.

Why the skin sensitivity too? (Deodorant)

Wondering if there are supplements to take to move things in the right direction. Glutamine makes me very itchy.

Anyone got any ideas here? Literally everything affects me to a massive degree. Both orally and topically. I need to find a way to reduce my hypersensitivity to everything. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 metabrain

• 302 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 11:56 AM

It may be that you avoided using these things until you were older, that can cause allergy as your body isn't used to the items. You can also develop allergy when you are sick and your body assumes these things are part of an illness, when you are exposed again your body activates an immune response. Generally allergy is reversed by a very low dose continuous exposure, you can also try enter ketosis for a few days and see if that helps.

Edited by metabrain, 13 April 2021 - 11:57 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aluminum, coffee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users