* * * * * 1 votes

Gaboxadol - Amazing for deep sleep

sleep

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Peptimaniac

• 25 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:52 PM

I have a company finishing a custom synth of Gaboxadol. People report having a very deep refreshing sleep from it. It is very expensive to purchase right now but I will have it available at a much more reasonable price soon. Hopefully in about a month.

https://harpers.org/...3/08/gaboxadol/

"That night I fell asleep three hours before my usual four a.m. bedtime and enjoyed a profoundly restful, uninterrupted night of slumber, one that could not have been better had Hypnos himself come to tuck me in to his velvet bed in a cave surrounded by murmuring rivers of fermenting soporific herbs. This was not the black, concussed coma-sleep some hypnotics afford; rather, it felt like the effortless sleep experienced after a day of strong physical exertion. It felt like healthy sleep — true sleep."

"The following days I used it again, and again, and again, and again. And when I stopped taking it I was amazed to find there was indeed no withdrawal or discontinuation-related insomnia. Apparently the rumors were true: gaboxadol was the perfect hypnotic."

https://www.reddit.c...and_experience/

"Then I fell asleep very easily and had the best sleep I have had in more than a decade. I didn't wake up that night for the first time in many years and I felt completely refreshed when I woke up in the morning: a sensation I had forgotten about since my teenage years. On a side note, my dreams were very vivid and realistic."

#2 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:05 AM

I just ordered 100mg and yes its expensive, $85 plus shipping. But it sounds like it could be worth it if it works well. I figure the best schedule would be once every 3 or 4 days since it seems to give tolerance. I will report back in a few weeks assuming they send it to me. I haven't gotten it yet

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Peptimaniac

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 03:49 PM

I just ordered 100mg and yes its expensive, $85 plus shipping. But it sounds like it could be worth it if it works well. I figure the best schedule would be once every 3 or 4 days since it seems to give tolerance. I will report back in a few weeks assuming they send it to me. I haven't gotten it yet

I sent you a PM. Im curious to know where you got it from.

#4 mhillgizmo

• 21 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 09:48 PM

I'd buy, let me know when/how please

#5 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2021 - 01:07 AM

This drug looks like it was in studies as far back as 2005. So why isn't this on the market?

Keep us informed as I would definitely love to get my hands on some.

#6 Galaxyshock

• 1,468 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 10:26 AM

What is the mechanism of action?

• Agree x 1

#7 Peptimaniac

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 07:43 PM

I'd buy, let me know when/how please

Once the company is done with the synth I will let everyone know. It shouldn't be too long.

#8 psych0therapist

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2021 - 10:48 PM

I sent you a PM. Im curious to know where you got it from.

Just followed suit!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 12:10 AM

I ordered from syntharise in canada and they sent me nothing, a bunch of crooks. I will want to get in on this if it ever comes about

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users