Need help creating a healthier nootropics regimen

nootropics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dustin Bernhard

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2021 - 10:33 PM

So I'm looking into switching to a healthier nootropics regimen as I've never really taken breaks and always prioritized potency over everything else. Basically trying to go all natural but I don't have a ton of knowledge about more natural supplements so I was hoping someone could help me figure out which supplements would combine well, which ones to get rid of and which ones to add. I'm also looking to figure out which to take in the morning, possible mid-day as well as before bed. I'm basically looking for help all around the board it terms of benefits, the benefits I'm looking for are: Better health( as in proper nootropics practices, cycling and having a reasonably well balanced stack), this also includes any potential damage I could've done by never taking any breaks from nootropics for 7ish years and how I could now work to improve it. Productivity, cognitive function, ability to learn and retain information easier, problem solving, endurance, focus, improved social skills, better quality sleep, stress and anxiety relief, mood improvement, less procrastination. I'll think of more as time goes on probably.

I also have a history of drug abuse, currently clean for a while but my more recent addictions were opioids, benzos and pharmaceutical speed so if their are any good supplements to help reverse the damage I've caused with those that would be great too. I could go farther back with my drug history if needed, just wasn't sure if it'd be particularly important as it was so long ago.

Anyway here are some I found interesting, all suggestions and alterations are welcome.

Special occasions
--------------------------
Sabroxy(orxylum indicum)

Morning
-------------

*Synapsa(ND's special energizing bacopa)
*Shoden(Ashwagandha balanced for energy and relaxation)
*Accelon(Enhanced fish oils)
Citicoline

Night

L-phenylalanine
Agmantine sulfate
Magnolia bark extract

I'm also interested in a sample pack containing lion's mane, reishi, cordyceps and maitake but I haven't really had a chance to look into them yet

Anyway thanks in advance for the help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users