• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Regarding the vaccines, I think this is a question we All should be asking as members of a longevity-promoting website.

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
1962 replies to this topic

#1 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 04:15 AM

I feel I must bring up this because since many of us are trying to live a longer life through longevity-based strategies, I feel the need to ask this and get input on it. The question will be at the bottom of course.

So yes, covid is a terrible disease. However, the vaccines available now, while pretty impressive, are still experimental. And ASIDE from any of the current side effects we discuss on this website often, we must also ask.... Could any downstream effects of any of these vaccines (the current ones which are Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Novavax, Astrazeneca), based on their mechanism of action AS WELL as other hidden little things (such as the lingering lipid nanoparticles in mRNA vaccines), somehow cause a temporary or permanent dysfunction/acute damage to our longevity genes.biomarkers (IGF 1, SIRT 1/6, NAD production, CD83, AMPK, mTOR)?

The last think I would want to do is have the vaccine I am now vaxxed with, or the vaccines you all are vaxxed with, make it so that our current anti aging strategies such as CRON, fasting, exercise, etc, NOT potentially slow the aging process anymore, due to a dysfunction of one of the above genes caused by these vaccines...

It is unlikely.... But it is a fair question to ask. Is there anything THEORETICALLY that could happen with these vaccines messing with our longevity-related genes/biomarkers?

• Good Point x 9
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#2 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:17 AM

Don't remember where I saw this, and sorry no link, but someone raised the possibility of the vaccine generated spike proteins implanting in and perhaps damaging vascular epithelium (which are rich in ACE-2 receptors); resulting in scar tissue that might potentiate atherosclerosis somewhere down the line.  It was described as the normally smooth vascular epithelium transformed into a sandpaper or washboard surface, which could cause calcification, much like age related atherosclerosis.  

We are sailing uncharted waters, and like you, I have concerns there may be issues that are not immediately apparent.  I'm 65 years old, and have had a wonderful life.  If it all ended tomorrow, I'd pass with a smile on my face.  I have great sympathy for the younger generations, who still have places to go and people to see.  Working in medicine for 35 years, I also have a distrust for the medical boffins, particularly the desk doctors who haven't treated a patient in decades.  What looks good on paper, doesn't always work well in the real world.  Sad but true, from the looks of things, these boffins are going to have their way.  Resistance is futile...  You will be vaccinated!  

They say God looks after children, drunks & fools; and I've been all three at one time or another.  I dearly hope he's looking after us now.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 26 July 2021 - 05:22 AM.

• Good Point x 4
  • Well Written x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 12:05 PM

Resistance is futile...  You will be vaccinated! 

No way!

Not for a disease multiple times less the risk of dying than CVD or cancer (the former already brought into remission with natural means). Or overall not really that much worse than the stronger flu pandemics during the last 5 decades I'm here. Can't even remember the last flue I've got. (do however remember exactly the last 7 Malarias I've got, now 22 years ago. Additionally my age-group covid is less dangerous than the flu - for above 70 the mortality is however higher and has to be considered.

• like x 5
  • Agree x 3

#4 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 06:03 AM

Ahh!  Here's Dr Hoffe describing his theory of how the mRNA vaccines damage vascular epithelium.  

https://odysee.com/@....Mondego:5/C1:d

I imagine if this has been a relatively minor problem thus far, any boosters should exacerbate this problem and become more apparent as boosters are issued.  

Scary stuff.  I hope the boffins know what they are doing!  

• Good Point x 4
  • Agree x 1

#5 Gal220

• 1,036 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 04:42 AM

Scary stuff.  I hope the boffins know what they are doing!  

No way they can , drugs are recalled that are fully approved.

The spike protein didnt stay in the shoulder, things didnt go as planned.

Bret mentions bone marrow/leukemia  as a possible long term problem to keep watch on - LINK

This paper discusses prions - LINK

Edited by Gal220, 30 July 2021 - 04:46 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#6 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 05:56 AM

​Yeah, I have little regard for any longevity enthusiast that went out and took this vaccine because their television told them to do so. 

If you read many science books or watch science documentaries, you encounter this sad repeating history over and over again; a new medicine gets rolled to the population without sufficient safety testing because of greedy corporations, reckless scientists, or lazy regulators, and years or decades later it turns out that it has some horrific side effect. People die or are badly injured. Thanks to rushed science, regulatory capture, and corporate greed, in America we now average about 50,000 deaths a year to opioid overdose. Lives get ruined when science gets rushed, is what we learn from history. A documentary worth watching about this...

Skepticism and hesitancy couldn't be more justified when it comes to the experimental rush-job COVID vaccines.

Edited by jroseland, 30 July 2021 - 05:58 AM.

• Agree x 7
  • dislike x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#7 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 05:40 PM

No way they can , drugs are recalled that are fully approved.

The spike protein didnt stay in the shoulder, things didnt go as planned.

Bret mentions bone marrow/leukemia  as a possible long term problem to keep watch on - LINK

I got that Serrakor you talked about. How long must one take it to dissolve circulating spike? Will it definetely dissolve it or just in theory

#8 Gal220

• 1,036 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 05:48 PM

I got that Serrakor you talked about. How long must one take it to dissolve circulating spike? Will it definetely dissolve it or just in theory

I wish I could say for certain, it is a blood cleanser and that company specializes in enzymes.  IMO its the best shot.  I would work up towards their max dosage for the day of and 3 days after the shot.  - LINK

Proteolytic enzymes break down proteins into their building-blocks, which are called amino acids. Systemic proteolytic enzymes are responsible for breaking down accumulated protein and waste substances found in the circulatory system and connective tissue.  Regular systemic proteolytic enzyme use can promote circulation and support flushing out these waste products.

At the very least, it will take care of any blood clots.  

#9 Gal220

• 1,036 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 11:15 PM

You will find this video interesting, one doctor mentions niacin, Niacinamide, and NAC for his post vaccine fix. (42:41) and (48:37) in video below

https://inoneplace.c...a7VKK4WS0hA1874

Fleming references this page on his website - LINK

I dont have a feel for how successful either one their protocols would be. I do like NAC, increases glutathione which helps with clearance.

Glutathione is involved in the detoxification of both xenobiotic and endogenous compounds. It facilitates excretion from cells (Hg), facilitates excretion from body (POPs, Hg) and directly neutralizes (POPs, many oxidative chemicals). Glutathione facilitates the plasma membrane transport of toxins by at least 4 different mechanisms, the most important of which is formation of glutathione S-conjugates. Low levels of glutathione and/or transferase activity are also associated with chronic exposure to chemical toxins and alcohol, cadmium exposure, AIDS/HIV, macular degeneration, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurodegenerative disorders.

Glutathione directly scavenges diverse oxidants: superoxide anion, hydroxyl radical, nitric oxide, and carbon radicals. Glutathione catalytically detoxifies: hydroperoxides, peroxynitrites, and lipid peroxides.11 Another way glutathione protects cells from oxidants is through recycling of vitamins C and E as shown in Figure 4.10

Also

Novavax says its Covid vaccine is 90% effective, plans to submit data to FDA in third quarter

Edited by Gal220, 30 July 2021 - 11:27 PM.

• Informative x 2

#10 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 06:54 PM

You will find this video interesting, one doctor mentions niacin, Niacinamide, and NAC for his post vaccine fix. (42:41) and (48:37) in video below

https://inoneplace.c...a7VKK4WS0hA1874

Fleming references this page on his website - LINK

I dont have a feel for how successful either one their protocols would be. I do like NAC, increases glutathione which helps with clearance.

Also

Novavax says its Covid vaccine is 90% effective, plans to submit data to FDA in third quarter

So basically glutathione helps clear spike protein circulation? Wont the anti inflammatory effects of NAC inhibit the vaccine working (in the 14 days needed after each jab)? ALso glycine strongly increases glutathione.

#11 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 09:22 PM

Ahh! Here's Dr Hoffe describing his theory of how the mRNA vaccines damage vascular epithelium.

https://odysee.com/@....Mondego:5/C1:d

I imagine if this has been a relatively minor problem thus far, any boosters should exacerbate this problem and become more apparent as boosters are issued.

Scary stuff. I hope the boffins know what they are doing!

Here part of the text in an artcle: https://uncanceled.n...-heart-failure/

Canadian doctor Charles Hoffe believes that the mRNA vaccines manufacture microscopic blood clots in the capillaries of the vaccinated and at least 60 percent could eventually succumb to heart failure.
by Free West Media

July 14, 2021
in Commentary, Lede, Top
Reading Time: 2 mins read
0 0

Canadian Doctor Believes Two-Thirds of Vaccinated Could Die of Heart Failure

Charles Hoffe, who practices medicine at Lytton British Columbia, explained: “We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA, and by the way in a single dose of Moderna ‘vaccine’ there are literally 40 trillion mRNA molecules.

“These packages are designed to be absorbed into your cells. But the only place they can be absorbed is around your blood vessels and the place where they are absorbed is the capillary networks – the tiniest blood vessels where the blood flow slows right down and where the genes are released.

Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins. Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognises these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so your are then protected against Covid. That’s the idea.”

But instead, the product becomes part of the cell wall of the vascular endothelium. “So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate round your blood vessels, and the purpose of blood platelets is to identify damaged vessels and stop bleeding. So, when the platelet comes through the capillary it suddenly hits all these Covid spikes and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel.”

A blood test called a D-dimer blood test, clearly revealed this disconcerting development.

“The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”

In performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA jabbed patients, Hoffe discovered that at least 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”

This causes Reduced Effort Tolerance (RET) due to the blood vessels in the lungs being blocked. As a result, the heart needs to work harder to compensate for the blocked vessels. The condition is known as pulmonary artery hypertension, which inevitably leads to heart failure.

Now the title of this article is a totally false exageration and not what Dr. Hoffe said.

Also believe most microbleeds would heal by itself. Even the brain actually might outsource functions to other areas, otherwise the infarcation in my cerebellium (1.5-3.5cm; nothing 'micro' about) found on an MRI, wouldn't have passed with absolutely no mention or any loss of function, in my case.

Might anticoagualents be protective?

The https://covid19criti...-plus-protocol/ does use 80-325mg of aspirin for early outpatients treatment. And heparin in a hospital setting.
  • Informative x 1

#12 Hip

• 2,356 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 03:46 AM

​Yeah, I have little regard for any longevity enthusiast that went out and took this vaccine because their television told them to do so. 

Likewise, anyone who came across some anti-vax propaganda or quack medical websites like Joseph Mercola's and then decided not to vaccinate is even more ill-informed. 

For me the bottom line facts are: your chances of getting chronic long COVID from coronavirus are around 2.5% by a calculation I did. I would actually call long COVID a fate worse than death. And younger people (20 to 59) are being hit much more with long COVID than older people (60 and over), according to a long COVID survey. The survey also found women are hit with long COVID 4 times more frequently than men.

Your chances of death from coronavirus are age dependent, as we know, but on average are 0.5%. 

By contrast, you chances of death from a blood clot from the COVID vaccines as about 470,000 to 1, or 0.0002%. Ref: here

Of course there could be some unknown health effects of the COVID vaccines that emerge later; but that is also true of COVID itself (in the Spanish flu pandemic, a million people years later developed a nasty neurological illness which virtually paralyzed them). 

So for me, as someone who understands statistics, it is an easy decision to get the vaccine.

Edited by Hip, 02 August 2021 - 04:03 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 6
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#13 Ames

• 361 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 05:30 AM

Likewise, anyone who came across some anti-vax propaganda or quack medical websites like Joseph Mercola's and then decided not to vaccinate is even more ill-informed. 

Acknowledging and setting aside, for a moment, the already stated dichotomy between "propaganda / quackery" and "understanding statistics". And acknolwedging your prior, oft stated fear in regard to the unvaccinated incubating a "super-killer" variant.

In your mind, what's the specific difference between anti-vax propaganda and legitimate arguments for an individual to avoid being vaccinated? 

Differently stated, what is the difference in mindset between a well-informed unvaxed person and an ill-informed one?

Edited by Ames, 04 August 2021 - 05:31 AM.

• Good Point x 5

#14 Hip

• 2,356 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 02:07 PM

In your mind, what's the specific difference between anti-vax propaganda and legitimate arguments for an individual to avoid being vaccinated? 

Differently stated, what is the difference in mindset between a well-informed unvaxed person and an ill-informed one?

Some people pre-existing illnesses, have suffered after the coronavirus vaccination. I have ME/CFS, and hang out on ME/CFS forums, where there are many people whose health is very poor (eg bedbound their entire life and fed by intravenous nutrition because their digestive system is too weak to digest food). 

Some of these ME/CFS patients have got worse after the coronavirus vaccine. So for ME/CFS patients, and anyone else in a similar position, it is a difficult decision on whether to vaccinate. They want the protection of the vaccine, but are justifiably fearful of possible negative effects of a vaccine (that worry applies to all vaccines, incidentally, not just the COVID vaccine). 

I have moderate ME/CFS (I am housebound but not bedbound like the severe patients), and had the AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK, and was thankfully fine afterwards (I had a bit of mild fever for a day or two, but no other side effects).

So we should be sensitive to the fact that the coronavirus vaccine can be bad for some people, and it should be an individual decision to vaccinate — a decision based on hopefully rational information.

However, the organized anti-vax movements (which existed long before the pandemic, but have seized on the pandemic as an opportunity to spread their message), are not letting people make rational decisions, because they are using fear tactics and appealing to people's emotions. My gripe is with these organizations, who are clouding rationality by their emotional scare tactics, rather than bringing light and sensible logic to the issue.

The anti-vax movements are also a multi-million dollar business: Joseph Mercola (who himself is worth over $100 million) has donated around $4 million to the anti-vax movements. 

I am not suggesting that vaccines are always safe. Even existing vaccines which have taken 15 years to go through the development cycle can produce bad side effects (but usually in less that 1 in 50,000 people). I know many ME/CFS patients whose illness was actually triggered by a regular vaccination, like a hepatitis B vaccine. 

So I would like to see research into safer vaccines.

However, I would also like the general public to become aware of how dozens of viral and bacteria pathogens in common human circulation are the likely culprits in most of cancers and chronic diseases. Please look up the work of Prof Paul Ewald, and read his views on how it is pathogens which are the likely cause of most diseases, and most early deaths due to disease. 

Sadly, the Longevity community seems to have almost no awareness that its pathogens which are likely going to kill them eventually, through cancer, chronic disease, or sudden death via an infection. I have tried to raise awareness of this on this forum, but nobody seems interested.

Edited by Hip, 04 August 2021 - 02:13 PM.

• Ill informed x 6
  • Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

#15 Ames

• 361 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 04:26 PM

Ignoring the uncited statistic and rant in regard to anti vax movements (however justified or unjustified it is to critique them more validly), that's a reasonable answer.

For which i gave you a 'like' upvote.

I would suggest a few things:

Given the general tone of your writing here, to include in the post to which I originally responded in this thread, you may be underestimating the representation of people here with conditions whose symptoms are cause for parallel or greater concern as those with ME/CFS.

Your arguments most often lack the nuance that I was surprised to draw out in your above post, and are punctuated with tones of scapegoating and insult. Which, at this stage of things, is not going to be persuasive. Absent a persuasive function, it reads as a consistent attempt to taunt people into getting vaccinated. Which will not be taken well among a cohort of people who generally expect nuanced, respectful debate to be the standard.

See here, for one mild example:

So for me, as someone who understands statistics, it is an easy decision to get the vaccine.

You understand that this is not an argument, correct? Its not logic, persuasion, nor science. Its an insult, meant to belittle  those who have not gotten the vaccine, for whatever reason, as people who do not understand statistics. Which is how it will often be understood.

Not only that, but your rhetoric doesn't follow. Decontextualized statistics are not evidence in medicine. See here, where you attempt to present them as such:

For me the bottom line facts are: your chances of getting chronic long COVID from coronavirus are around 2.5% by a calculation I did. I would actually call long COVID a fate worse than death. And younger people (20 to 59) are being hit much more with long COVID than older people (60 and over), according to a long COVID survey. The survey also found women are hit with long COVID 4 times more frequently than men.

The reality is that the specific cause of long COVID is not well understood, and therefore suggesting that the vaccine is its solution is not founded on evidence. For all you know, the vaccine could exasperate long COVID. Especially as its prophylactic effectiveness falls with each variant. 

Last, people here are not running their own high volume GP practice that sees statistically recommended treatment as the best way to acheive statistically positive outcomes for thousands of patients.

Most people here will be uniquely attuned to their history and physiology, as your just as your fellow ME/CFS sufferers are. Enough to make a decision that is tailored to it. 

Edited by Ames, 04 August 2021 - 04:27 PM.

• Good Point x 4
  • WellResearched x 3
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#16 Hip

• 2,356 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 08:39 PM

Your arguments most often lack the nuance that I was surprised to draw out in your above post, and are punctuated with tones of scapegoating and insult. Which, at this stage of things, is not going to be persuasive.

You are right that it is always better to spend time and energy on providing a detailed, nuanced argument, rather than firing quick insults at the material that people post. In an ideal world, we would all do that.

But during this pandemic, the sheer flood of dubious medical material which gets posted on Internet forums and social media makes such an approach almost impossible. This pandemic has brought out the quacks from the woodwork: for every reliable source online, there are 100s if not 1000s of dubious ones. So you are never going to have enough time to counter the flood of dubious or pseudoscientific ideas that people post.

The authoritative reliable sources are not always right either, so even these need some scrutiny. But when you have masses of people not even knowing what a reliable source is, or where to find reliable sources, and thus instead get their info from their mates on social media, or from dubious websites with hidden political agendas, it's bad for the whole of society.

I do not like to see dubious medical material online, but I have not always got the time or energy to write up long and complex explanations to discount it. So the shorthand approach of just insulting a dubious source is all that can be achieved, given time and energy constraints. Remember that we are in a misinformation pandemic as well as a viral pandemic; the two arise together, and both need to be dealt with.

If you want to help, why don't you also start questioning dubious material posted here? Show by example the sort of nuanced reasoned responses to dubious material that you would like to see. You complain about my brusque criticisms, and you are right, I do agree with you; but what are you personally doing to help counter misinformation on Longecity? Maybe if we had more people helping, we could all be a bit politer.

On some forums, moderation removes material from dubious sources, but that does not happen on Longecity.

You understand that this is not an argument, correct?

Maybe I did not explain it properly, but the point I am making is that the vast majority of people are not guided in a logical manner by statistical data about the risks and benefits, but are misguided by emotional arguments.

Emotion often trumps reason; that's how advertising works, getting you to buy something you do not really need by appealing to your emotions. 

The anti-vax groups are currently employing sophisticated emotional techniques, borrowed from advertising. They are also using techniques borrowed from cult religion recruitment in order to get people to join their movement, and have sophisticated recruitment programs running on social media. That is how the anti-vax movement is growing like a cult religion. 

With all these methods of over-riding reason, it obviously becomes harder to talk logically to people. Many people become unreachable by rational discussion. They have been duped by emotional techniques.

If you know a good way to deal with people who have been emotionally duped, then please let me know. I am always interested in improving my communications skills.

The reality is that the specific cause of long COVID is not well understood, and therefore suggesting that the vaccine is its solution is not founded on evidence. For all you know, the vaccine could exasperate long COVID. Especially as its prophylactic effectiveness falls with each variant.

Long COVID looks likely to be just another form of myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). It has more-or-less identical symptoms, and both are triggered by viruses. Even the male/female ratio of long COVID is the same as that of ME/CFS, namely 1:4 (four times as many women get long COVID and ME/CFS).

The cause of ME/CFS and long COVID is not known, but it is nearly always started by a viral infection. Furthermore, there is evidence to suggest that any form of immune weakness during the acute stage of the viral infection has a higher risk of creating ME/CFS.

For example, ME/CFS is statistically linked to severe chronic stress, and I think this is because such stress is known to weaken antiviral immunity (although it boosts antibacterial immunity), and so if you catch a virus while severely stressed, it seems to have a greater chances of causing ME/CFS.

Thus a vaccine will most likely protect against long COVID, because it will ensure your body has a robust immune response to coronavirus. Hopefully we will soon have evidence of this. At present in the UK, there are 2 million cases of long COVID, and 400,000 of which have had long COVID for over a year (many of these 400,000 unfortunately may never recover, because if you do not recover from post-viral fatigue in the first year or so, the chances are that you will never recover — we know this from ME/CFS research).

The COVID vaccines have actually been shown improve long COVID, even after you caught coronavirus. Greater improvements in long COVID were observed with mRNA vaccines (like Pfizer or Moderna) compared to adenovirus vaccines (like AstraZeneca).

Edited by Hip, 04 August 2021 - 08:46 PM.

• dislike x 4
  • Needs references x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#17 PaperclipMaximizer

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2021 - 11:07 PM

Long COVID looks likely to be just another form of myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). It has more-or-less identical symptoms, and both are triggered by viruses. Even the male/female ratio of long COVID is the same as that of ME/CFS, namely 1:4 (four times as many women get long COVID and ME/CFS).

The cause of ME/CFS and long COVID is not known, but it is nearly always started by a viral infection. Furthermore, there is evidence to suggest that any form of immune weakness during the acute stage of the viral infection has a higher risk of creating ME/CFS.

For example, ME/CFS is statistically linked to severe chronic stress, and I think this is because such stress is known to weaken antiviral immunity (although it boosts antibacterial immunity), and so if you catch a virus while severely stressed, it seems to have a greater chances of causing ME/CFS.

Thus a vaccine will most likely protect against long COVID, because it will ensure your body has a robust immune response to coronavirus. Hopefully we will soon have evidence of this. At present in the UK, there are 2 million cases of long COVID, and 400,000 of which have had long COVID for over a year (many of these 400,000 unfortunately may never recover, because if you do not recover from post-viral fatigue in the first year or so, the chances are that you will never recover — we know this from ME/CFS research).

The COVID vaccines have actually been shown improve long COVID, even after you caught coronavirus. Greater improvements in long COVID were observed with mRNA vaccines (like Pfizer or Moderna) compared to adenovirus vaccines (like AstraZeneca).

I often see false dichotomy in discussions here and on other social media: "no vax with big risk of long covid" vs "vax with reduced risk of long covid".

There are other alternatives such as "no vax with ivermectin and other alternatives that reduce risk of long covid" which are often left out.

Some doctors on Drbeen's youtube channel share success stories of treatment/prevention too.

Btw, there seem to be some evidence of Epstein Barr Virus reactivation in long COVID patients:

Edited by PaperclipMaximizer, 04 August 2021 - 11:08 PM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 1

#18 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 03:09 PM

Longecity forum is a DIY life extension community. Rather than endless ranting and raving over politics, perhaps we should be coming up with our own treatment protocols for undoing damage caused by the covid-19 vaccines. FLCCC has developed several protocols for the covid-19 virus itself.

Home | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

It is sensible to do the same for the vaccines as well.

• Agree x 6
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#19 DanCG

• 237 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 01:03 AM

I am a latecomer to this forum. It took me a while to I read all the comments so far and I am just getting around to responding to what I think is this most on-topic post.

I think Qowpel’s original question: “Is there anything THEORETICALLY that could happen with these vaccines messing with our longevity-related genes/biomarkers?” is a great opening to continue some the discussion started in the soon-to-be-closed “protecting-from-coronavirus-supplements-therapies/” forum. This same link was posted there and I thought of it instantly in response to Qowpel’s question. I encouraged everyone to read it there and I repeat that call here.

I remember as the vaccines were being rolled out, there were warnings about the possible prion-like nature of the spike protein. At the time, I reasoned that both the virus and the vaccines introduce spike protein into the body and I thought that a full-blown infection would introduce a lot more spike than a vaccine would. So, I commented on another forum, “Wouldn’t it be better to simulate the body to make antibodies that bind the spike protein and thereby lead to its destruction in the absence of disease, via a vaccine, than to let the virus run its course before the body mounts is own immune response?” I also felt that getting COVID-19 is definitely risky, even for young people who are not likely to die, whereas so many of the dire warnings about adverse effects of the vaccines are based on theoretical possibilities. So, I was a supporter of the kind of short-term thinking that seems to have guided our policy makers. Mea culpa.

Some things have changed since then. First, the vaccines express a lot more spike for a longer time than I would have expected, and it spreads throughout the body and persists more than I expected. (Sorry, no links; I have heard and read scientists express this same opinion. If anyone thinks its wrong, show me).

Secondly, the prion-like nature of spike protein now stands on firmer ground. Much of this is discussed in detail at the link. Also, According to this,”S protein (S–CoV-peptide; ∼150 aa) has more aggregation formation propensity than the known aggregation-prone proteins, suggesting that this peptide is prone to act as functional amyloid and form toxic aggregates. Thus, the heparin binding and aggregation propensity of S1 protein has been suggested the ability of S1 to form amyloid and toxic aggregates that can act as seeds to aggregate many of the misfolded brain proteins and can ultimately leads to neurodegeneration.” The paper shows that “the SARS-CoV-2 S1 RBD binds to a number of aggregation-prone, heparin binding proteins including Aβ, α-synuclein, tau, prion, and TDP-43 RRM.”

Part of my longevity strategy is to promote autophagy. One reason for doing so it that autophagy can remove protein aggregates and thereby, hopefully, prevent neurodegenerative disease. My take is that if you have had COVID-19 or if you have been vaccinated, the goal of removing protein aggregates has become more critical and the job of doing it has become more difficult. The link cites a paper supporting resveratrol to promote autophagy. Gal220 posted a link about quecetin for disaggregating prion fibrils on the other forum. Resveratrol and quercetin were part of my stack before Covid. It looks like I will be taking them for the rest of my life.

Edited by DanCG, 20 August 2021 - 01:16 AM.

• Well Written x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#20 Ambrosia

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:23 AM

Dr David Sinclair has chosen Pfizer as his vaccine and taken both shots, i'm guessing someone like him a leader in this field and so dedicated to longevity would have done his research before taking them which does give me some re-assurance.

Or he might be bound by the twitter hordes and "trust the science" medical experts who would've run him to the ground and cancelled him had he refused the vaccine, its hard to know!

https://twitter.com/...5293185?lang=en

Edited by Ambrosia, 12 September 2021 - 05:26 AM.

• Good Point x 3
  • like x 1

#21 Oakman

Posted 12 September 2021 - 12:58 PM

Dr David Sinclair has chosen Pfizer as his vaccine and taken both shots, i'm guessing someone like him a leader in this field and so dedicated to longevity would have done his research before taking them which does give me some re-assurance.

Or he might be bound by the twitter hordes and "trust the science" medical experts who would've run him to the ground and cancelled him had he refused the vaccine, its hard to know!

https://twitter.com/...5293185?lang=en

Is it known that Sinclair specifically wanted to receive Pfizer's vaccine or was it simply what most do, get the one available at their location?

Edited by Oakman, 12 September 2021 - 01:00 PM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 2

#22 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 08:46 PM

I'd be very surprised to hear Dr Sinclair might have taken a "whatever" approach to his COVID jab.  

I actively sought out the J&J jab, & drove from my urban location to a small fire station in the mountains as I heard these remote locations only used J&J.  

Still happy with my choice, as it looks like the booster program for those who got J&J is going to be a bit late.  I'm happy to see a few million others in line ahead of me, as I'd like to see how they do with their boosters before I stick my arm out again.  

• Good Point x 2

#23 Gal220

• 1,036 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 09:44 PM

Is it known that Sinclair specifically wanted to receive Pfizer's vaccine or was it simply what most do, get the one available at their location?

Moderna is overdosed, 2.5x more likely mycarditis if younger.  Its 4x the dose of Pfizer.   Not sure how Pfizer compares to J&J, at least there are no lipid nano particles in J&J.

https://www.biospace...ls-investigate/

I would take natto/serracor/neprinol, avoid caffeine, and up nitric oxide to improve blood flow whichever way you go.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#24 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 03:02 PM

Endometrial cancers, melanomas and fertility, Oh My! 

https://www.lifesite...nated-patients/

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

"'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole."

"“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole"

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” 

Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”  

Dr. Cole states in his video that, not only are melanomas showing up more frequently, like endometrial cancers, the melanomas are also developing more rapidly, and are more severe in younger people, than he has ever previously witnessed. 

“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” stated the doctor. 

“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two,” he added. 

• Informative x 5
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#25 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 03:40 PM

Endometrial cancers, melanomas and fertility, Oh My! 

https://www.lifesite...nated-patients/

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

"'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole."

"“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole"

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” 

Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”  

Dr. Cole states in his video that, not only are melanomas showing up more frequently, like endometrial cancers, the melanomas are also developing more rapidly, and are more severe in younger people, than he has ever previously witnessed. 

“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” stated the doctor. 

“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two,” he added. 

A dose as skepticism is a good thing.  You (and others here) are skeptical of  what you call "the boffins" but very un-skeptical of some Idaho MD who makes unproven allegations. Am I wrong? For a reality check read here.

"Since the pandemic began, however, politicized social media posts have featured doctors, some looking authoritative in white coats, spreading dubious claims about both vaccines and treatments for COVID-19. The most recent example in this misinformation niche is Dr. Ryan Cole."

Idaho, BTW, has so many COVID patients because of it's high % of unvaxed and unmasked geniuses that they are sending them over the border to Washington state. Read more here

"Washington is in better shape than Idaho, where hospitalizations as a share of the population are 45 percent higher."

Latest large study looking at  side effects in the vaccines read here

"The largest real-world study of a COVID-19 vaccine to date shows that Pfizer/BioNTech's shot is safe and linked to substantially fewer adverse events than SARS-CoV-2 infection in unvaccinated patients"

"The analysis of the Pfizer vaccine, which the US Food and Drug Administration fully approved earlier this week, involved 1.7 million vaccinated and 233,000 unvaccinated people."

• Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#26 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 07:11 PM

The alarming pathological findings of 10 post-vaccine corpses: https://apolut.net/p...rona-geimpften/ Sorry it's only in German.

Basically they found abnormalities even never seen before (40 years of experience). 5 out of 10 deaths until now classified as very likely caused by the vaccines. It will take very extensive time, up to half a year, to bring with more specialized methods the unequivocal proof that those unseen abnomalities definitely were caused by the vaccines.
  • Informative x 7
  • dislike x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#27 joelcairo

• 586 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2021 - 03:55 AM

Idaho Doctor Makes Baseless Claims

https://www.factchec...id-19-vaccines/

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#28 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 07:52 AM

Sorry it's only in German.

With Englisch translation:

https://rumble.com/e...dvqd/?pub=om90m
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#29 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 02:33 PM

The translated version has further material:

Shocking to see blood analysis of Pfizer/BionTech vaccinated people video showing moving foreign particles that begin to move when viewed in the dark-field microscope instrument (heat from instrument) beginning around 1:27:30 mark.

A few screenshots:
Pfizer%20object%2001.png

Another view:
Pfizer%20object%2002.png

Close-up the object above:
Pfixer%20object%203%20months%20later.png

• Informative x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#30 Lady4T

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2021 - 06:19 AM

I just came across this video about a report by JAIC Project Salus (Department of Defense), and thought that the smart people here might find it interesting and useful.

It's about data collected about fully vaccinated people over 65 and Covid19 cases, and it shows that the majority of Covid19 hospitalizations have been fully vaccinated people.

What do you make of it? I'd love to hear your opinions about the data presented.

Edited by Lady4T, 03 October 2021 - 06:25 AM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Informative x 3
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users