• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Packing TransResveratrol powder into C60 Olive oil?

david sinclair bright idea

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 08:41 PM

I have been taking NMN and Resveratrol together for the past year and a half, and before that Resveratrol on and off for about a decade (since my mid 20s) and I just had this bright idea and wanted to see what you all think about it.

Since Doctor Sinclair states that Resveratrol has to be packed with a fatty food source to be most efficacious, why not pack it with C60 Olive oil? 

I wonder what the effect would be? Maybe the phyotochemicals in the Resveratrol would help trigger the C60 compounds to a higher degree?

Now, I tried C60 once in 2016 but never finished off the bottle, because people here posted scare posts about this, that and the other thing. I am wondering if those scare posts were the result of an outlier observational 'study' maybe? Or was it a large percentage of people experiencing these health issues? I doubt the latter otherwise the market would not be swarmed with it still. I mean for fuck sake Amazon sells it/ 

Anyway, thoughts on the above BRIGHT idea? Or not so bright?

#2 FlorianReicht

• 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 07:55 AM

Just listend to this podcast. There seems to be some benefits to adding different substances to C60 solution for targeted results

https://daveasprey.c...tchell-c60-882/

• Enjoying the show x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FlorianReicht

• 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:52 PM

Is anybody able to make an educated guess to what the mg/ml of this proprietary mixture is? Listed ingredients for the "Neuro RX" are

Ubiquinone 50, Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, Resveratrol, Serratiopeptidase, Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (51mg proprietary Mixture/Lipofullerene Serving 9g)

https://wizardscienc...ducts/neural-rx

I'd like to give this a try by dyi with MCT oil.

There is also a sports oriented version available

https://wizardscienc...ucts/olympic-rx

Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, Ubiquinone 50, Resveratrol, Astaxanthin, Serratiopeptidase, Beta-Alanin, Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (67mg proprietary Mixture/Lipofullerene Serving 9g)

Ps. Be aware when doing C60 to replenish your stem cell pool with Turnbuckles Protocol sporadically

Edited by FlorianReicht, 07 December 2021 - 06:09 PM.

#4 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 10 June 2022 - 08:15 PM

Mixing C60 and resveratrol is not a good idea. C60 promotes stem cells, while resveratrol promotes telomerase, among other things. That means old cells near senescence will be rescued instead of being replaced with stem cells, and the extra stem cells will be recycled by homeostatic mechanisms and wasted. Even C60 by itself is not a good idea, unless you include a mito fusion agent. Otherwise you could see a depletion of SC pools. Fusion promotes SC self renewal, while fission promotes differentiation. 

Edited by Turnbuckle, 10 June 2022 - 08:16 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#5 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 11 June 2022 - 11:14 PM

Mixing C60 and resveratrol is not a good idea. C60 promotes stem cells, while resveratrol promotes telomerase, among other things. That means old cells near senescence will be rescued instead of being replaced with stem cells, and the extra stem cells will be recycled by homeostatic mechanisms and wasted. Even C60 by itself is not a good idea, unless you include a mito fusion agent. Otherwise you could see a depletion of SC pools. Fusion promotes SC self renewal, while fission promotes differentiation. 

David Sinclair claims that Olive oil can activate Sirtuins as good as Resveratrol or NAD. 

• Needs references x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: david sinclair, bright idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users