https://www.youtube....h?v=0sUYtkiJEMs

Attached Files

• like x 1

#2 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 September 2021 - 07:51 PM

Thank you Michael.

I found surprising the non significant correlation with immune cells. E.g. should your hsCRP rise due to your body fighting an infection this would also possibly reflect into some of those cells. If you assume total leucocytes be in the norm the % partitions of monocytes (macrophages) might also rise. Also, when you look at hsCRP for inflammation maybe you can also look at the erythrocyte sedimentation rate ESR or equivalently fibrinogen and possibly also the lymphocytes/monocytes ratios.

However, I do realized this is not the main scope of your video related to optimization and dietary interventions.

Edited by albedo, 26 September 2021 - 07:52 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2022 - 05:37 PM

Great results as I could lower my hs-CRP from 1.6 to 0.8 in one year now at 67yo. Average in the past 5 years has been high at about 1.5 likely due to a known sub-clinical infection (vs typically 0.5 in average in the previous pee-infection years). Focus on anti-inflammation seems paying off.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: personalized nutrition

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users