• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Ideal European country for biohackers: low cost of living, organic food, affordable healthcare, no vax mandates, etc

europe biohacking lifestyle bulgaria podcast

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 08:56 AM

I address the listener question:
I'm considering moving somewhere in Europe with low cost of living and with good stuff when it comes to the biohacking and nootropics world.
But I wonder how of a good place would Bulgaria be when it comes to access to biohacking stuff...

1*bxO0gHei3tW6qpe6d10L8Q.jpeg

Listen to podcastOctober Biohacking Q&A #27: Biohacking in Bulgaria...

#2 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 02:53 PM

So Bulgaria is far from ideal for biohacking compared to other European countries. The comparatively low cost of living in the long run doesn't make sense, if only internet-enterprenors or a few with pension can profit. Who ever would want to end up in a call-center as one's job?

You mention 'focus supplements' as a company you order, could you provide link (can't find with a search). Indigo is too expensive, and force you to use the stupid practice of sending them your credit-card data per email for making purchases of Tongkat Ali and Horny Goad weed extract (nowhere else available in Europe). For most herbs you use with them, seach on https://www.sunday.de/ much better quality and price too.

How has Brexit changed importing into the EU (haven't even tried yet due to the chaos).

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 10:43 AM

So Bulgaria is far from ideal for biohacking compared to other European countries. The comparatively low cost of living in the long run doesn't make sense, if only internet-enterprenors or a few with pension can profit. Who ever would want to end up in a call-center as one's job?

You mention 'focus supplements' as a company you order, could you provide link (can't find with a search). Indigo is too expensive, and force you to use the stupid practice of sending them your credit-card data per email for making purchases of Tongkat Ali and Horny Goad weed extract (nowhere else available in Europe). For most herbs you use with them, seach on https://www.sunday.de/ much better quality and price too.

How has Brexit changed importing into the EU (haven't even tried yet due to the chaos).

Have you been here? It's pretty good place for digital nomads and Internet Entrepreneurs as you say. As I think I said in the podcast, you shouldn't come here looking for a job - which applies generally to expats moving almost anywhere.

I'll look into Sunday.de - importing supplements has been especially challenging since COVID.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 01:45 PM

Have you been here?

Obviously, your review laid it out clearly, without having been there.

It's pretty good place for digital nomads and Internet Entrepreneurs..

That's a minority of biohackers. And digital nomads must be glad too, that most still work in the creation of existential goods, or with people personally.

As I think I said in the podcast, you shouldn't come here looking for a job - which applies generally to expats moving almost anywhere.

With anywhere you mean low cost-of-living countries, which most in Europe aren't. With many professions one could easily find jobs in most of them.

The topic of your thread was: Ideal European country for biohackers - you should titled it: for digital nomads and those with pensions. Nothing to do with biohacking in any way.

Just where I life in not that ideal Austria: no mandates, easily available organic food, high income - so that I easily can afford even by working parttime only, obligatory healthcare and workloss-protection (at my low income €~300,-/month). The heck, even despite my low income I can still afford the €~500,-/month for my daily supplements.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: europe, biohacking, lifestyle, bulgaria, podcast

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users